Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
gailb
Settled in Forks

Hey

Post by gailb »

hey everyone

Im extremely new to the whole twilight experience, only knowing of its exsistance since the 25th july this year, but have not been able to put the books down and am now way into the 4th book, not sure what im going to do once i have finished it.

It has been a very long time since I have found such pleasure in a book that I found in these four. I talk to everyone I know about them and am keen to find a place where I can discuss it great detail.

Thanks for reading my post and hope to speak to some of you soon.

Gail from Australia
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Re: Hey

Post by NightCreation »

I know how you feel [and so do a lot of people here at the TL] and I'm also reading Breaking Dawn too, in my opinion it isn't a great as the first three, but it's still awesome.

And When we finish breaking Dawn we can read the first chapter of Midnight sun over, and over, and over on Stephenie Meyer's official website XD Well, I know I will. I'm just dying to read Twilight in Edward's perspective.
Proud Twilighter Since August 7, 2008 [just because I haven't been a fan for years like most of you, doesn't mean that I'm not as obsessed]
gailb
Settled in Forks

Post by gailb »

thats such a cool idea of hers, will indeed be interresting to read from another perspective
Edward's Vampheart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

Hey Gail!

Welcome to the Lex!

It's always nice to meet a fellow Aussie!

I'm Edward's Vampheart but you can call me Vampeh :D .

PM me if you need anything or just want someone to talk to.

Vampeh ;)

^^^ Banner by the amazing Sparkles!

Proud lover of the Jonas Brothers!

If you want to add me on MSN send me a PM!
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Post by NightCreation »

I wanna go to Australia. I'm freakin stuck in Southern California until I turn 18.
Proud Twilighter Since August 7, 2008 [just because I haven't been a fan for years like most of you, doesn't mean that I'm not as obsessed]
CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CéliAmbre »

hey Gail
welcome! you are totally in the right place for fellow Twilight-obsesed people! i also talk about it the whole time. and in general, the lex is great, now that it re-pened its also a bit cleared up so thats good, and its the best source to get all kinds of informations over e-ve-ry-thing regarding Twilightness.
see you on the boards, and greetings form the otherside of the world, like we in Germany always talk about Australia,
CéliAmbre
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal. ;)

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Post by NightCreation »

Germany? Australia?

Two of the places I want to go to!

I guess SoCal will have to do for 3 more years
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

hey gail! welcome to the new lex!!
I'm Dark....Feel free to pm me if you wanna chit chat, I'm nice and I swear by it1 loll

-Dark(Meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!