How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SilverSwan
Settled in Forks

Re: How Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

Post by SilverSwan »

well, the truth, silver swan is a product brand for vinegar & soy sauce, that is mostly used by filipinos. but other than that, i do like the color silver & swans. so i just joined the names together. & that's how i got my sreen name, SilverSwan.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

well, i love carrie undewood, so i decided to have something that went along with that. so, my username essentially means "you are cool carrie underwood." i use this name for EVERYTHING. seriously, i used it once, and it just kind of stuck. the only thing thats different is my email. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Alice's Twin Sister
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

My screen name comes from the similarities I see in myself as I identify with my favorite twilight character, Alice. I am petite being just a little over 5ft tall. Have short dark hair that I like to wear flipped up "spikey" lately, love to plan things like parties and outings with friends, have such an acute sense of intuition that it's uncanny enough for my husband to swear up and down I could be psychic, and though I have a usually mellow personality, I can be rather high spirited and bubbly if the mood strikes me right. :D

Alice Rules!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

This is my username strictly on Twilight sites. I did spell it wrong though, it was suppose to be Vencettia, but this fits just as good. Otherwise, all of my usernames are assigned to certain topics, since I am on at least four fansites for every obsession.
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Post by y3nd0 »

My user name comes from my name! :) y3nd0 is my name, except without the numbers. I am anti-generic-user-names, and I know that my name is one of a kind. It works like a charm! I never have a problem with signing up for websites using this user name.
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

Tegan is my real name. I know, very creative... *shifty eyes*
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

My nickname is Hope (not real name). My real name was hard to pronounce so a few years back my friends came up with Hope. It's unique, it's rare, and out of 5000 students in high school I was the only person who went by that name :D
one of my best guy ffriends from high school started calling me Hope on a Rope for some reason. It was catchy adn I decided to make my screenname on anything I register on as xHope on a Ropex. I added the x's for the fun of it. But yeah no amazing story behind it. :]

Hope <3
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I'm a really huge fan of The Lord of the Rings, and elves are my favourite characters, so I picked a name of my favourite one, Tinuviel. 2006 is the year I first started using that name online, and all of my web profiles are named tinuviel2006
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

. . .it's from a Dashboard Confessional song: Carry This Picture :]

And color the coast with your smile,
it's the most genuine thing
that i've ever seen.
I was so lost,
but now I believe.
<3
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Post by loverboyis »

From an old blog I had once (Oh Lover Boys) - & a few of my guy friends been in such a 'love' state with a few girls I know, I started to call him/them "lover boy" :roll: :lol: + it's overall catchy to say haha.
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic