Jumper: The Movie

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Jumper: The Movie

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss the movie Jumper.
ellybean
Settled in Forks

Re: Jumper: The Movie

Post by ellybean »

I freakin LOVE Hayden Christenson I SO pictured him as Edward!!! But when Robbert Pattinson was picked I was a little sad becasue I just love Hayden...but anyways he is Very good in this movie! Did anyone else picture him as Edward?
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Jumper was a good movie, but I wish they would have delved into the reason for everything more. I felt like there was too much left unanswered. The effects and action were awesome! The story was very intriguing and it could have been a great film, but ended up just being good. It was really cool to see a cameo by Kristen Stewart near the end, though. ;)
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
ilovespaceheaters
Wandering Through Town

Post by ilovespaceheaters »

HAHAHA. I remember waiting for Kristen to appear and then she does. And then she's gone. HAHAHA. I was like WHAT!?'

Hilarious. Then I realised it was a cameo. Rofl.

"Go fetch a space heater."

[22.8.08] Best day of my life.

ManSpice
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

I have this thing for british accents so the jumper dude with the british accent is like awesome! i was like *swoon* everytime they showed him lola
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

jenni_elyse wrote:Jumper was a good movie, but I wish they would have delved into the reason for everything more. I felt like there was too much left unanswered. The effects and action were awesome! The story was very intriguing and it could have been a great film, but ended up just being good. It was really cool to see a cameo by Kristen Stewart near the end, though. ;)

I thought the film was good too- and like you said there were too many unanswered questions. The writing could have definitely been tweaked for a better film. I loved seeing Kristen in that film, she's always been my favorite actress and i hadn't seen her in anything for a while, so when she came up on the screen i was like "what!? that's her! awesome!" it's funny too cause i hadn't even read twilight yet, so when she was picked for the role i was so thrilled; my favorite actress in my favorite book series of all time 8-)
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

tis was good. that's all.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Lizardpolisher
Settled in Forks

Post by Lizardpolisher »

I felt like there was too much left unanswered.
I heard that it was going to be a trilogy.
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

Max Thieriot (young Davey) is my favorite actor. ever.

this movie was fantastic. Hayden is so amazing. and Jamie Bell is soooooooooooooooo hot. lol. I love him<3
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I honestly did NOT like the movie. When I saw the previews, I was excited, because I've always been interested in quantum leaping (yes, I shall get into the science of what they were doing) but UGH. Hayden and his sex craze ruined it! Can they not make a movie without it? Goodness! And there were a lot of loose ends that never got tied up properly, in my opinion. It needs a lot more explaning and better storyline to be a good movie.
Jamie was the only good part...
and when Kirsten came on screen, I was like "HOLY CROW, IT THAT KIRSTEN?!?!" My dad thought I was soooo weird... :roll:
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.