Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LoveTwilight1031
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by LoveTwilight1031 »

So, I don't know if anyone else feels this way but when I first saw Rob I was like no way is that Edward. He is just so goofy in real life I couldn't picture it. Now that I have seen all the clips and trailers, I think he is perfect. I guess hes just a really good actor cause in the scenes, I'm like thats Edward, hes perfect. I just thought it was strange that he can be so different, but amazing, hes a really good actor.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

^ you should see How2Be...

anyways i just bought that film fantasy mag, going to go read it...

woot woot!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Ok, so reading the EW articles, it says that Kristen auditioned with the top four contenders for Edward... do you guys ever wonder who the other three were? I do... hmmm...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

He is coming here to Boston tomorrow. I'm not going, because I don't feel like standing in line for hours with a bunch of screaming girls. Besides, I have a husband. (FYI: Robert Pattinson seriously has my husband's eyebrows. A trait that has no end to wisecracks!)
"I'll meet you in the water"
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

^ me too.. i wonder as well.

Did you read where Kristen call the obessived retarded... i mean my feelings aren't hurt because I am 'retarded' ... right susan? :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I've been all over the place looking for EW and it is not in my area. I know they used to sell it here all the freakin time, but I can't even find an open spot for it at any place that I go. I've been to department stores, gas stations, and grocery stores and haven't found it. I'm at the point where I'm willing to send money to someone in a different state or something and have them buy it for me. LOL.

I still wish Rob would have come here for the Hot Topic thing. Oh well. :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

well my walgreens is the only place that carries EW but they are always WEEKS behind. I think they are just waiting for the older issues to sell.. imean they haven't even put out the new VF yet.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I keep forgetting about walgreens even though there's "one on every corner". I think I'll stop by there on my way home in the morning. I haven't seen the new VF either. We must be slow here, too. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

i saw robert tonight at one of the hot topic tours. unforutunatly i was not able to get a tee shirt and ticket but one of my friends was able to get one but she had to wait in line since 7 last night until 7 this morning. she said it was really worth the wait. i got to the mall around 6:30 with my other friend and we thought we would be laughing at the stupid screaming girls but found ourselves to be them. he has quite an effect on people and he didn't even talk about anything. he didnt really answer any of the questions but he just stood on the stage and looked beautiful!!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think you may be able to go to the EW website and order all three issues of the cover and four extra ones as a trial or something. I'm not really sure of the details... *shrugs*

I subscribe to the magazine and I don't have mine yet. Although I suspect my roommate or mailman or something stole it. Bwahaha. Anyway, I got my copies at Borders.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/