Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by renesmeecarlie »

So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

I'll be his friend :D

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
MeliR
Settled in Forks

Post by MeliR »

me toooooooo... :lol:
E<3B
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

renesmeecarlie wrote:So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

and he's afraid he looks like a major alcholic because he gets photographed coming out of all of these bars. lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

mgrassel06 wrote:
renesmeecarlie wrote:So I bought the EW yesterday and read the articles--did anyone else feel really badly for Robert? He basically said that he doesn't have any friends in L.A. and that he's forced to hang out with lame people because he doesn't know anyone

and he's afraid he looks like a major alcholic because he gets photographed coming out of all of these bars. lol
Don't take this the wrong way. But sometimes he looks like a hobo. He needs to wash his hair. I'd literally send him some shampoo if that's what he needs.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
crazytan786
Settled in Forks

Post by crazytan786 »

threethings wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:

Don't take this the wrong way. But sometimes he looks like a hobo. He needs to wash his hair. I'd literally send him some shampoo if that's what he needs.
I'd shampoo him anyday :P Lol. Has anyone uploaded the links to the interview? I'd love to read it. Thanks x
♥♥ Βў τнє αẃєѕомє ЈS ♥♥
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Yeah Rob needs to wash his hair. I think he did when he came to Chicago because he wasn't wearing his cap.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

he washes his damn hair.. he just bull sh*tting us because he doesnt like his hair getting so much attention. :roll: but anyways... from my point of view (which isn't very sharp most of the time, i do crack) he probably wears the cap hat when he doesn't feel like geling it... makes sense to me.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Craxytan86, here is the link. There on the right.

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20234559,00.html
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

jlbower79 wrote:he washes his damn hair.. he just bull sh*tting us because he doesnt like his hair getting so much attention. :roll: but anyways... from my point of view (which isn't very sharp most of the time, i do crack) he probably wears the cap hat when he doesn't feel like geling it... makes sense to me.
yes, yes. agreed, agreed.

i like when his hair is all messy crazy. he's too cute when he's talking and running his hands through his hair or tugging at it. lol cutie.

sometimes he does look....."hobo-ish", i guess. but he's not all caught up in labels and the materialistic. He's just Rob. :)
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

he doesn't pretend to be a playgirl model so not always looking like one is sort of 'normal?'

even though i always think he's hot... i like when he looks 'normal' and not playgirlish. makes me think he could be some what a normal nice guy in real life... maybe.

i'll never know *tear*

woot woot! im a crazy. I do crack. Why do i keep saying that? I don't really do crack, just so you know.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*