General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by SethisMine »

I think I have obsession issues with Twilight. Every time I'm out on the road, I look out for any of the Cullen cars. And when I find one I go completely hyper. My favorite car has to be Alice's yellow Porsche. It's yellow, how could you not like it?
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

I have to laugh. Everytime I'm driving, I see a silver Volvo and I almost veer off the road... I see A LOT of them where I live. It's crazy. I always think that it's Edward coming through my town and making his way to Dartmouth. I think that Carlisle's car suits him. A good old black Mercedes...

Rosalie's car is amazing. I'd love to have a red convertable. And I can totally see Emmett in his Jeep, with the harness seat belts. :lol: Not that he needs to use it.

I would really love to have Alice's car. That would be... totally awesome. A Porsche!! :D
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

i have to agree with driving slow- you waste gas and get somewhere slower...i love all of the cars in the twilight saga but my favorite is the volvo, my friend had one and was trying to sell it- imagine how that turned out to be.... lets just say he loves it and always will. :D
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
nads
Settled in Forks

Post by nads »

i'm kinda obsessed with edward's cars. i haven't seen any like edward's volvo around my city. mostly i saw in black, dark green, or dark blue. i never saw a vanquish around my city too... :(

everytime i saw a black mercedez, i wondered about carlisle's and bella's Guardian.

but i like alice's. because it's yellow. and it's porsche.
Alice's Twin Sister
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

I still want a volvo someday! Maybe if I set enough money aside then next year! I almost bought one over the summer though. But a friend of mine talked me out of it by telling me to make a pro's and con's list and the con's won. Darn it! But I was obsessed enough to have almost done it. Sigh.......

You know, I was sort of surprised at the choice of a Ferrari as Bella's "After Car". It just doesn't seem like it was a fitting choice for her and especially since she seemed to prefer driving Edward's Volvo because it was less attention grabbing. Then it seemed like it was thrown in near the end of the book as if it were an after thought...like oh I almost forgot...here's the car. I am certain it wasn't, but there was so much emphasis on the before and after cars in the first few pages of the book that I thought there would have been more excitement surrounding it. I had the anticipation rising that when Bella was presented with her cottage for her "birthday" mthat she'd also see her new car but to no avail. And there was no mention as to which model, what color, or anything like other cars were given throughout the books. Now I know the signature color for Ferrari's is red, but I would have liked to have known more about the car. And the choice of car seemed more like it was for Edward than Bella... you know how sometimes folks love something so much that to justify buying it and enjoying it they buy it for someone close so they don't feel guilty for buying for themselves then enjoy it anyway... that is what this car reminded me of. Especially with Bella's attitude being so impassive about it.

Alice Rules!
nads
Settled in Forks

Post by nads »

Alice's Twin Sister wrote:And the choice of car seemed more like it was for Edward than Bella... you know how sometimes folks love something so much that to justify buying it and enjoying it they buy it for someone close so they don't feel guilty for buying for themselves then enjoy it anyway... that is what this car reminded me of. Especially with Bella's attitude being so impassive about it.
i thought so.. it was more for edward adding more car to his collections, since he already knew that bella's not into fancy stuffs.
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Post by NightCreation »

Haha, ever since I read TWILIGHT I've been seeing silver volvos EVRYWHERE! I don't think I've ever seen a volvo before I read that book. I love Alice's Porsche though, it really cool and it just fits her. MY friend and I were walking to Taco Bell yesterday and we saw Rosalie's BMW except it was white.

And I got a really cool silver Journal yesterday, My friend and I nicknamed it the Silver Volvo

Now I want a freakin silver volvo, that's probably my favorite car now.
Proud Twilighter Since August 7, 2008 [just because I haven't been a fan for years like most of you, doesn't mean that I'm not as obsessed]
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I love Carlisle's Mercedes and Rose's BMW. If I ever become rich, those are so going to be my cars. :D
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I like Rosalie's convertible.
And Alice's Porche, but I can't see myself driving that one.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Aubrey Carlson
Settled in Forks

Post by Aubrey Carlson »

I like Rosalie's convertible.
And Alice's Porche, but I can't see myself driving that one.
Have to agree with you on that one, although I can see myself driving that little, yellow Porsche :) Wish I could buy cars like that... Oh well, maybe some day
Is this Clarice? Oh, hello Clarice.... I've been in state of hibernation for too long, I need some action, Clarice...