The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: The Gutter Gals Thread--Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by una »

somethingblue wrote:Ok, so on topic with Breaking Dawn, it took Emmett and Rosalie 10 years to get over their initial all night long lust sessions. How long do you think it will take Edward and Bella? Better yet, how long would it take you if you were with Edward cause I'm thinking, um, it's a never-ending story :twisted:
Well remember, Emmett and Rosalie didn't have an instant family, they do have responsibilities with Reneesmee (we SO need a nickname...it's too easy to typo that name - and I'm with Bella, so NOT a fan of 'Nessie' - but since it is recognized...)err, Nessie they may have to wait until she's an adult. So in about a year they'll be increasing their baking I'm sure. Plus they have plenty of babysitters so they can go off and have weekend baking marathons. Could you imagine....they never get tired and require sleep...such endurance and stamina! :oops:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Ahhh, I'm so happy to see the purple screen. Thank you all who worked hard day and night. I need my "innuendo thread for the 'older' fan". I am so glad to see all of your screen names again.

My husband started reading BD yesterday. He is already in Jacob chapters because he had today off of work. He is a fast reader! And, the kids have already started school, so they weren't here for distraction. We also went to see Dark Knight. I have to say I didn't like it so much. It was too dark for me (hahaa, dark knight). Kinda like Star Wars Revenge of the Sith...just nothing hopeful or good, all dark and sad. Oh well. At least we went on a date, during daylight hours no less!

I am so happy that Bella and Edward are able to bake. I do envy the no sleeping thing, especially with kids. By the time the kids are in bed it is rare that I have enough energy to put any cookies in the oven. And also, Bella and Edward have tons of babysitters, fighting over watching Ness and I don't. So all in all, I am apparently a little jealous that these fictional characters for having a great baking life. I think I need to work on my culinary skillz!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Teak
Wandering Through Town

Post by Teak »

Love the new look of the Lex!
Ok, so on topic with Breaking Dawn, it took Emmett and Rosalie 10 years to get over their initial all night long lust sessions. How long do you think it will take Edward and Bella? Better yet, how long would it take you if you were with Edward cause I'm thinking, um, it's a never-ending story
"Never ending story"! snort Good one! Yes, 10 years does seem a short amount of time, when time is eternal!
Last edited by Teak on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Ahh! Gutter! Wonderful! Ren's been too clean lately! She needs to get dhirty again!

Haha. I don't know, I personally find something incredibly romantic about laying on the roof of the cabin under the stars. And as vampires, they can probabaly hop up there pretty easily, and not worry about falling off. I'd tumble right off and break a leg. Ha. I made a funny. (Everyone rolls their eyes.) Yeah, Ren's back. :roll:

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

My friends!!! Oh, how I've missed you all!!! I'm so glad the Lex is back! Alphie, Pel, and the others are so awesome!!!
somethingblue wrote:Ok, so on topic with Breaking Dawn, it took Emmett and Rosalie 10 years to get over their initial all night long lust sessions. How long do you think it will take Edward and Bella? Better yet, how long would it take you if you were with Edward cause I'm thinking, um, it's a never-ending story
Ha ha! :lol: I would say that it's going to be a never-ending story! I would definitely want it that way. :twisted:
Last edited by jenni_elyse on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Simplicity
Settled in Forks

Post by Simplicity »

When you can live forever, what do you live for? Well, I think we got that answered in BD. All night lust sessions is right, Blue!

Huge YAY for everyone at the Lex who worked so hard to get things up and running again. You guys rock!!!!!
love2dream
Settled in Forks

Post by love2dream »

Never-ending story, LOL

10 years is just when they can finally allow some distractions to distract them from the goodies from the oven. I bet the hunger is always present--their minds can think of multiple things at once. I mean Emmett and Rosalie are perfect examples of that.

I really pittied Edward when he explained why he had gone to school and studied so many languages--poor guy with super senses and mind reading abilities. How far did he have to run to get away from it all? Maybe that's why he'd rather watch Bella sleep all night...think I would too!

And one of my favorite lines was "Practice makes perfect." "Well, we should be fairly close to perfection by this point, then, shouldn't we? Have you slept at all in the past month?" :lol: :twisted: :shock: :twisted:
FIND BELLA'S DRESS click here----->http://www.geocities.com/belladress
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

Emmett's inneundos in the book were just made for the gutter! I'm surprised he never brought up the knitting.

At least somebody is scoring

I wonder if they ever get a second wind? You know, go on a second honeymoon and suddenly take another 10 years.
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hahaha. Emmett was great. As much fun as it was to see Bella beat him (and I kinda knew she would and his expression was priceless) it made me a little sad to lose the innuendos. They were *fabulous*. And I swore that he was going to make some kind of knitting comment. It was almost like Stephenie just came to splash in the gutter a bit before writing that part of BD. So perfect!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
amontilado
Settled in Forks

Post by amontilado »

Good to have the Lex back! I think I need a new banner now, I feel out of date!

No wonder poor Edward was hiding in Bella's, what a relief to just listen to somebody talking in their sleep, compared to all the disturbing visuals and sounds coming from his house.
I still wonder if vampire baking is extra loud?...Collisions between vamps playing baseball certainly were descibed as noisy. I know baking is not exactly a collision, but it is certainly a contact sport?!!