Photo Stills

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Re: Photo Stills

Post by j_jam »

I love the this picture...........Does anyone know if this pic will play out in the movie or was it just for promotional use only? I would love for it to be in the movie but I don't know where it would fit in.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_h7rFkZxw7L0/SH5SK ... a+rock.jpg
My Three Favorite Couples:
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

switzgal wrote:Oh I bet Anna is lovin' it. Who's the other dude kissing her?
I am pretty sure I met that guy on Rob's Twilight Tour. He works for Summit.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

j_jam wrote:I love the this picture...........Does anyone know if this pic will play out in the movie or was it just for promotional use only? I would love for it to be in the movie but I don't know where it would fit in.

Aww, what is the pic? I can't see it?

I remember a few pages back someone posted one of the photos from the movie companion and we were speculating at who the girl was that appeared to be running away in it. I know it was in the daytime, and this happened at night in the book, but I thought as I watched another TV spot last night (ON TV WOOOOOT!) that it could be Rosalie in Bella's clothes trying to lure James away from Bella's trail? I figure they might have changed around when it happened in the movie. So that's my inference. You've all probably already figured it out though! :D
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

lag28wa wrote:
j_jam wrote:I love the this picture...........Does anyone know if this pic will play out in the movie or was it just for promotional use only? I would love for it to be in the movie but I don't know where it would fit in.

Aww, what is the pic? I can't see it?

I remember a few pages back someone posted one of the photos from the movie companion and we were speculating at who the girl was that appeared to be running away in it. I know it was in the daytime, and this happened at night in the book, but I thought as I watched another TV spot last night (ON TV WOOOOOT!) that it could be Rosalie in Bella's clothes trying to lure James away from Bella's trail? I figure they might have changed around when it happened in the movie. So that's my inference. You've all probably already figured it out though! :D
I posted that with a different avatar. I still haven't figured it out though, but that's a good idea.
It looks like Rose's (not Bella's) clothes, but not Rosalie.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Pel wrote:Here we will post links to all publicity photos that come available, for you to comment on.

The Cullen Family Test Shots
Stephenie with Robert and Kristen
Stephenie with much of the Cullen family and Kristen
Ballet Studio Publicity Shots
Stephenie with Forks Kids

No flames, be constructive. If you don't like the photo explain why articulately.
I loved the In Style photo shoots. The one with Rob & Kellen walking was fantastic. They both looked very handsome and masculine. 8-)

I loooove a handsome & masculine man - Y-U-M-M-O!!!!!!! :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Oooooooh, good rob pics. I'm sorry but that Camilla Belle is ugly. Kristens dress is ugly.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

threethings wrote:
Oooooooh, good rob pics. I'm sorry but that Camilla Belle is ugly. Kristens dress is ugly.
oooh Well I think you are wrong there! Kristen's dress is AMAZINgG!!!!
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I have to say that Kristen's dress has left a lot to be desired. She looks like she went to various rooms in a house , tore the curtains down and randomly sewed them together. She's a beautiful girl, but the dress??????
Oh well.

Rob forgot to tie his shoelace. :lol: He looks great in black!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

I like Kristen's dress and I think Camilla is pretty though not looking her best this particular night. Liz Reaser looks great, so Esme in that dress! How cute is Jackson with (I assume?) his younger sister? Aww. I am not a fan of Stephanie's dress choice at all.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!