Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by singleduetoedward »

awww they are so cute!

really, did like no one else watch it?
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I posted that link last night. The MTV Q&A.
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

I downloaded from itunes that video "Twilight exclusive Clip" and it's awesome!!!!
There's 3 scenes: the apple scene, another part of the fight scene and the meadow scene
It's amazing!!!! Have anyone watched it yet????
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:I posted that link last night. The MTV Q&A.
And I 'bout DIED watching it. I watched it twice.

I can't get over how adorable Jackson and Ashley are!!!

And Peter and Kellan and Taylor were SO FUNNY!!
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Ms.BelleFlanders wrote:I downloaded from itunes that video "Twilight exclusive Clip" and it's awesome!!!!
There's 3 scenes: the apple scene, another part of the fight scene and the meadow scene
Where is this??? Although I don't know if I want to watch, eek! I know for sure I want to see the meadow scene for the first time in the theatres, but everything else, I am really tempted!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

debussygirl wrote:
Ms.BelleFlanders wrote:I downloaded from itunes that video "Twilight exclusive Clip" and it's awesome!!!!
Where is this??? Although I don't know if I want to watch, eek! I know for sure I want to see the meadow scene for the first time in the theatres, but everything else, I am really tempted!

yeah, i REFUSE to watch the meadow screen until i see it in the theater. i resist.

RESISTANCEEEEEEE!!!!
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
Ms.BelleFlanders

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

debussygirl wrote:
1. You have to have the itunes player so you can have access to the itunes store
2. You need to make an account to be able to download/buy stuff there
3. Down the home page there's a part called "FREE ON itunes", the "Twilight Exclusive Clip" video is there
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

mlola619 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
mlola619 wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I SAWWW ITTTT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING TO DIE WATCHING THIS IN THE THEATER!!!!!!

*BEST. NIGHT. EVER!!!!!*

*dies*
Could it be that we're the only 2 people that watched MTV???
It was great that part after the van scene was nice, very much like the book!!!

right? lol i feel like there should be oh i don't know...5 BILLION MORE PEOPLE IN HERE FREAKING OUT AS MUCH AS I AM!?
lol i ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVED this scene. And Bella & Edward talking in the hallway? EXACTLY as i imagined it! I'm not even joking guys, lol it's so close it was SCARY!
I also almost died when the backround music came on once Bella was talking.
The beginning of the scene, i practically cried haha. It was so sweet and intimate between them even from like 50 ft away...*sigh*
i will pass out watching this movie haha

DID ANYONE SEE THE 'MTV Spoilers: Twilight' After-Show Q&As"!?!?!?!? ON THE VIDEO TITLED "how will taylor get taller" JACKSON KISSES ASHLEY!!!!
oh my god i seriously just died....
I just finished watching it...i set it to record because i wasn't going to be home at the time it aired. But i absolutely LOVE the clip...I CAN'T WAIT...all this time wishing time would hurry up, i can't believe it's around the corner, next week...I'M FREAKING EXCITED!!! :D
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I just watched the spoiler from MTV and it was :o amazing! i am SOOO excited that i'm going to jump out of my skin!!!!!!!!!! AHHH! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
little-freak

Post by little-freak »

vampire_elf wrote:I speak German and I had to laugh soooo hard when I saw the German trailer :lol: (I already posted that here about a week ago, I think).

The teaser online doesn't even make sense in German! Who had this stupid idea? And it has nothing to do with the English one...

The snack part is simply hilarious! "Etwas für den kleinen Hunger"... :lol: :lol: :lol: I always have to think of a Knoppers (kind of wafers with chocolate) advertisement they had whe I was a kid.

But in the kissing scene when Edward says "I just wanna try one thing" (so much tenderness and love my heart wants to break) they turn it into "ich möchte mal was probieren" (transalation is quite correct) and, as Lies so correctly said, that sounded like he wanted to fix the microwave. All the love and magic gone! And the voices don't fit! Terrible! :cry:

They will really turn it into a comedy instead of a romance - I couldn't sit through two hours of that (but I was going to watch it in English only anyway)! :x
do you know the Müller Milchreis advertisement? "Etwas für den kleinen Hunger" reminds me of that...
my best friend and i were moaning about the translation like "Etwas für den kleinen Hunger" how stupid is that? and a friend of ours was just like "hey, talking about Müller Milchreis? we just answered yeah, thats excactly the problem! it sounds so stupid! he is the evil vampire he has to sound mean and bad and not like an advertisement!
well that girl never reads and had no single idea what we were talking about...she threw quite a strange glance in our direction.... :D
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image