Felix

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Felix

Postby Jane V » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:17 pm

hmm, i don't know if i'd compare Felix to Emmett, but Felix is definately the most humorous of the Volturi :D

somehow he makes me laugh whenever he shows up. i know people don't like him [or any of the Volturi, for that matter] but i think they are all quite interesting, especially him. :lol:

i wonder how he got to be in the Volturi :?:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: my world

Re: Felix

Postby DumBumm » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:41 pm

I agree with Jane V, all of the Volturi are quite interesting, especially Felix.

This is only a guess, but Felix is a fighter, right? and loves to fight, what better place then to be part of The Volturi, where he cant get punished for doing it.
Image
User avatar
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
Location: Over The Rainbow

Re: Felix

Postby Amethyst1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Jane V wrote:hmm, i don't know if i'd compare Felix to Emmett, but Felix is definately the most humorous of the Volturi :D

somehow he makes me laugh whenever he shows up. i know people don't like him [or any of the Volturi, for that matter] but i think they are all quite interesting, especially him. :lol:

i wonder how he got to be in the Volturi :?:

haha, agreed.
weren't you the one that accused him of having winking disorder. hahahahahaha, funniest ever. and so true.

I love Felix. and i, too wonder. how he got into the Voltri. he doesn't have any powers either but he's quite strong.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Felix

Postby Jane V » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:10 pm

malaz wrote:
Jane V wrote:hmm, i don't know if i'd compare Felix to Emmett, but Felix is definately the most humorous of the Volturi :D

somehow he makes me laugh whenever he shows up. i know people don't like him [or any of the Volturi, for that matter] but i think they are all quite interesting, especially him. :lol:

i wonder how he got to be in the Volturi :?:

haha, agreed.
weren't you the one that accused him of having winking disorder. hahahahahaha, funniest ever. and so true.

I love Felix. and i, too wonder. how he got into the Voltri. he doesn't have any powers either but he's quite strong.


yeah, i was the one who accused him of a winking disorder :P but i <3 him anyway.

i think he is a fighter, and the guard does need some warriors; even if they don't have powers, they're still useful in battles. i'm thinking maybe Santiago [from the BD index] is like that too, since he doesn't have a power, either.
but i wonder where Felix came from in the first place :?:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: my world

Re: Felix

Postby SeverusSnape11221 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Felix always cracks me up! :lol: Yeah what is with him and winking?Haha i love the way acts around bella.'Dibs!' lol at first i hated him but when i read new moon a second time i loved him. I agree he's like an evil emmett.
ImageImageImageEmmett Cullen Rocks!!<3
User avatar
SeverusSnape11221
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Felix

Postby Cookies » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Yup! I love this little anti-Emmett. He's so cool with his winking haha and little comments i.e. "dibs" on Bella haha.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Image

Hug me :)
User avatar
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:06 am

Re: Felix

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:27 pm

OH" how i love Felix more then any1 else in the book!!!

i think he is very funny :D
I actully had a random dream about him last night :D yeah lol his doesn't hav a power right????
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Felix

Postby DumBumm » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 am

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:OH" how i love Felix more then any1 else in the book!!!

i think he is very funny :D
I actully had a random dream about him last night :D yeah lol his doesn't hav a power right????



:lol: Can i ask what the dream was??
Nah, he doesn't have a power.
Image
User avatar
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
Location: Over The Rainbow

Re: Felix

Postby WhenTheSunGoesDown » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:10 pm

DumBumm wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:OH" how i love Felix more then any1 else in the book!!!

i think he is very funny :D
I actully had a random dream about him last night :D yeah lol his doesn't hav a power right????



:lol: Can i ask what the dream was??
Nah, he doesn't have a power.



JEEEHEEEE!
lol don't ask..............
thts what i thought....

ok 1 time in class me and my bff sat next 2 each other (the teacher moved us after this..) and she knows im obsessed with felix... and out of no where I'm just FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIX.........and i turn 2 her and im like LAUREN!!!! IT'S REALLY FUN 2 SAY FFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
and so both of us r goin g FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIX! and then the whole class started.............. and yeh it was really funny...

tht wasn't my dream.. tht really happened in class XD
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
User avatar
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: Felix

Postby DunnerheartsTwilight » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:02 pm

i thought that felix was going to follow bella edward and alice in new moon and kill bella because he kept looking at her weird...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Image
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
User avatar
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
 
Posts: 11483
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron