Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Felix

Post by Jane V »

hmm, i don't know if i'd compare Felix to Emmett, but Felix is definately the most humorous of the Volturi :D

somehow he makes me laugh whenever he shows up. i know people don't like him [or any of the Volturi, for that matter] but i think they are all quite interesting, especially him. :lol:

i wonder how he got to be in the Volturi :?:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I agree with Jane V, all of the Volturi are quite interesting, especially Felix.

This is only a guess, but Felix is a fighter, right? and loves to fight, what better place then to be part of The Volturi, where he cant get punished for doing it.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Jane V wrote:hmm, i don't know if i'd compare Felix to Emmett, but Felix is definately the most humorous of the Volturi :D

somehow he makes me laugh whenever he shows up. i know people don't like him [or any of the Volturi, for that matter] but i think they are all quite interesting, especially him. :lol:

haha, agreed.
weren't you the one that accused him of having winking disorder. hahahahahaha, funniest ever. and so true.

I love Felix. and i, too wonder. how he got into the Voltri. he doesn't have any powers either but he's quite strong.
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

malaz wrote:
Jane V wrote:hmm, i don't know if i'd compare Felix to Emmett, but Felix is definately the most humorous of the Volturi :D

haha, agreed.
weren't you the one that accused him of having winking disorder. hahahahahaha, funniest ever. and so true.

I love Felix. and i, too wonder. how he got into the Voltri. he doesn't have any powers either but he's quite strong.
yeah, i was the one who accused him of a winking disorder :P but i <3 him anyway.

i think he is a fighter, and the guard does need some warriors; even if they don't have powers, they're still useful in battles. i'm thinking maybe Santiago [from the BD index] is like that too, since he doesn't have a power, either.
but i wonder where Felix came from in the first place :?:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
SeverusSnape11221
Settled in Forks

Post by SeverusSnape11221 »

Felix always cracks me up! :lol: Yeah what is with him and winking?Haha i love the way acts around bella.'Dibs!' lol at first i hated him but when i read new moon a second time i loved him. I agree he's like an evil emmett.
ImageImageImageEmmett Cullen Rocks!!<3
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Yup! I love this little anti-Emmett. He's so cool with his winking haha and little comments i.e. "dibs" on Bella haha.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

OH" how i love Felix more then any1 else in the book!!!

i think he is very funny :D
I actully had a random dream about him last night :D yeah lol his doesn't hav a power right????
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:OH" how i love Felix more then any1 else in the book!!!

I actully had a random dream about him last night :D yeah lol his doesn't hav a power right????

:lol: Can i ask what the dream was??
Nah, he doesn't have a power.
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

DumBumm wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:OH" how i love Felix more then any1 else in the book!!!

:lol: Can i ask what the dream was??
Nah, he doesn't have a power.

JEEEHEEEE!
lol don't ask..............
thts what i thought....

ok 1 time in class me and my bff sat next 2 each other (the teacher moved us after this..) and she knows im obsessed with felix... and out of no where I'm just FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIX.........and i turn 2 her and im like LAUREN!!!! IT'S REALLY FUN 2 SAY FFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
and so both of us r goin g FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIX! and then the whole class started.............. and yeh it was really funny...

tht wasn't my dream.. tht really happened in class XD
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i thought that felix was going to follow bella edward and alice in new moon and kill bella because he kept looking at her weird...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake