Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jacob Black Past, Present and Future

Post by LeechesRule95 »

switzgal wrote:
moon.cherry.twilite wrote:In Eclipse, I cry every time I read that last conversation between Bella and Jacob. Especially when he says "Love you more" and "You know how much I wish it was enough." I feel that Bella and Jacob's storyline was actually more tragic and heart-breaking than Edward leaving Bella in New Moon. Because with Edward, there was always the chance that he'd come back and we KNEW that he still loved her. But with Bella and Jacob, you know that it was impossible from the very beginning...or maybe, it was over even before it began.

I agree. I cried more during the Jacob/Bella parts than the Edward leaving part in NM.
I think it's because we knew that Bella was in love with Edward the entire time and that Jacob had no chance yet he was so sweet to her and they just got along so well.
Oh Jake, every time I read any of the parts in the book with him suffering it makes me cry.
I just finished rereading Ethics in Eclipse again and cried.

Oh I cry so much at the end of Eclipse... Its just so sad, whenever I decide to read Eclipse again I start to get all emotional! A few weeks ago I was reading Eclipse and sitting on my bed and at the ending I starting crying so much :cry: I just love that part though its just so emotional and sad but its BEAUTIFUL!..... Some people think that Jacob is unscensitive and all that but I think that Eclipse proves them WRONG. Evertime I read Eclipse I know why I decided to be a proud supporter of TEAM SWITZERLAND!!!! Because EDWARD AND JACOB are both the best and very sweet..... I've cried more over Jacob than Edward also because I too knew in the back of my head that Edward wasnt going to leave and not end up coming back he had said all those times that he could not live without Bella so I knew he wouldnt just leave like that..... Ohhhh NOW I THINK IM GOING TO CRY!!! :cry: *starts to tear and quickly submits post and runs for tissues.*
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

I loved Eclipse. I am pretty sure it was my favorite. The first few times I read the series, I was completely obsessed with Edward. But, after reading it about 11 times now (or more), I really like Jacob too! Agh!

In Twilight, Jacob was just some minor unimportant person who was just the link for Bella to discover Edward.

In New Moon, you really get to know him, and it's like "Wow, he's so cool, but when's Edward coming back?"

In Eclipse, you eventually feel the "Oh... Jacob is amazing too! Who ya gonna pick?"

And... then there's BD. I was at first completely disgusted with him imprinting on Bella's baby. I was like "WHAT?!? Weird!!! Ugh!" But at least he's happy now and he can stop hurting over Bella. :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!
ForeverTopaz17
Settled in Forks

Post by ForeverTopaz17 »

Oh I'm so glad we still have this forum!
Hey guys! Haven't been on in a longggg time :oops:
On the old forum I remember everyone saying that Jacob imprinting would be like cheating. No one wanted him to imprint. But honestly, I'm so glad he did! Jake deserves someone, and it's so cool (even if it's a little weird) that he imprinted on Bella's daughter. I really hope we hear more of his story eventually.
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

ForeverTopaz17 wrote:Oh I'm so glad we still have this forum!
On the old forum I remember everyone saying that Jacob imprinting would be like cheating. No one wanted him to imprint. But honestly, I'm so glad he did! Jake deserves someone, and it's so cool (even if it's a little weird) that he imprinted on Bella's daughter. I really hope we hear more of his story eventually.
I totally agree!
I would simply aodre a second seires of books but about Nessie and Jake!
I think I'd miss Edward and bella though!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
rachyface
Settled in Forks

Post by rachyface »

Let me just say, I have never cried so much reading a book in my whole life. New Moon and Eclipse were the saddest books ever... I love Jacob so much. I feel like he would never leave Bella! I cry everytime I read his quotes. MY FAVORITES:

"He’s like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."

"But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else."

"The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse."

:( :( :( :(
Ichigo Kitty

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I can't choose between Jacob and Edward they are just both so sweet and most people prefer Edward over Jacob but I'm just stuck in the middle I can't choose one from the other...
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

ForeverTopaz17 wrote:Oh I'm so glad we still have this forum!
i think i remember you from the old forum.... maybe.

but yeah i was TOTALLY against jacob imprinting because to me, it seemed the easy way out. and it still does. but i guess i'm happy with it, although i ended up being pro-jacob/leah in the end.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
vampirelover7
Settled in Forks

Post by vampirelover7 »

Madeline410 wrote:I have to agree. I love Jake. I knew that Bella and Edward would end up together, so I am so glad Jake imprinted so he can truly be happy with someone besides Bella. I wish he didn't imprint on her daughter though because I feel like I won't be able to enjoy Jacob and Bella's relationship throughout the series as much as I did before I read BD. I mean picture the kiss scene at the end of Eclipse... how can that mean the same to me now that I know he is kissing his future mother-in-law? LOL! gross.
hahaha that so the same recation when i read that jacob had imprinted on nessie
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

Wow. Jacob. He's come a long way from being a short, lanky teen to a wopping, huge werewolf. Did I mention he's still CUTE! But Taylor Lautner gonna need to take steriods or somthin' to beef up.
CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

the boys definitely come a long way, from first just being a kid who had a child like crush on bella to growing up to become a huge alpha wolf, thats not winy and annoying anymore. lol plus, i really liked him in BD, i could definitely relate to him in some ways, and im so glad that jacob imprinted on nessie, its so cute :D lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun