1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?
I think Bella acted as naturally as she could...portraying the other day as "no big deal", even though Edward gave her a ride and was standing right next to her in the process. I was a little, little, bit suprised that Edward said something to Jessica because he is always so distant from everyone else, but he is super-polite so it didn't really surprise me too much.
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?
I think he felt euphoric, but sad at the same time. Edward always had that two-halves to him at the same time. One, to have Bella stay with him forever (which would be "selfish" on his part, so he thinks), and two, to have Bella remain human and stay away from him, so he wouldn't condemn (haha right) her to that sort of life. But I assume he was definately happy to find out that she cared for him in the same way.
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?
Not at all, didn't Stephenie explain...somewhere....that a small amount of venom wouldn't turn you into a vampire unless injected into your blood stream? Edward knew it wouldn't hurt her, plus he probably wasn't even thinking about that at the time.
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?
Edward at that point, though they care for each other equally as the novel progresses. Edward's a vampire, and the only thing that can change in their life is when they fall in love...and explained later on, that bond is permanent. Also, I think that vampire's emotions are maybe stronger than human's.
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Based on their personality, what do you suppose the other Cullens prefer to hunt?
Oooohh....I'm not sure, I can't really think of anything good right now. The only thing I can't imagine is Esme hunting :[