You know you've read too much Twilight when

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by mlola619 »

forks is for lovers wrote:As punishment your parents dont threaten to take away your cell phone or the computer but they threaten to take away your Twilight Books.

yep that happened to me! :)

are you serious??? THAT'S AWESOME! haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

When you hear a song, you find some way to link it back to Twilight.
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Ah, I missed posting on this thread.

You know your obsessed with Twilight when you have this perfume you always wore while reading Twilight so now whenever you smell it you get a Twilight related Deja Vu.

You know your obsessed with Twilight when you do a very loud fangirl-ish squee when listening to the radio because they were playing an Advertisement for Breaking Dawn.

You know your obsessed with Twilight when all you can do is stare at every Volvo you see.

You know your obsessed with Twilight when you spend a good hour and a half attempting to make an Edward Bracelet.

Yep, I think thats enough for now. Lol.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

you know you're twilight obsessed when...

...you've already made yourself a twilight fan shirt and are now planning to make another five or six...(printed on the back and on the front so you don't need a dozen of shirts...) and when you're friend calls you insane you start to argue with him cause he is always walking around in shirts of his favourite band ( he has got at least eight diffrent shirts an calls me insane with my six or seven...)

...you freak out when a girl from your tennis club tells you her father has got a porsche 911 then she asks you: "what's so special about it? it's just a car." you answer: "hello? it's a porsche 911! what color is it?" "dark blue" "oh well...then you're right. it's just a car."

....you notice that the cinema you're normally going to has huge posters of popular films hanging at the walls or standing on the ground (the ones with 3 d paper figures) and you whisper to your best and twilight obsessed friend: if they've got such a thing for the twilight movie we're going to steal it!" "yes, great idea....and...how excatly are we going to get it out of the door?" "i think it's better to ask if we can take it home first."
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

little-freak wrote:you know you're twilight obsessed when...

...you've already made yourself a twilight fan shirt and are now planning to make another five or six...(printed on the back and on the front so you don't need a dozen of shirts...) and when you're friend calls you insane you start to argue with him cause he is always walking around in shirts of his favourite band ( he has got at least eight diffrent shirts an calls me insane with my six or seven...)

...you freak out when a girl from your tennis club tells you her father has got a porsche 911 then she asks you: "what's so special about it? it's just a car." you answer: "hello? it's a porsche 911! what color is it?" "dark blue" "oh well...then you're right. it's just a car."

....you notice that the cinema you're normally going to has huge posters of popular films hanging at the walls or standing on the ground (the ones with 3 d paper figures) and you whisper to your best and twilight obsessed friend: if they've got such a thing for the twilight movie we're going to steal it!" "yes, great idea....and...how excatly are we going to get it out of the door?" "i think it's better to ask if we can take it home first."
i never thought that maybe my movies theaters might have cut out's for twilight...that's actually a really good idea to take em... :shock:

*goes to check local movie theater*
forks is for lovers
Settled in Forks

Post by forks is for lovers »

hehehe the movie theater near me has the poster out on the wall, so me and my friends took pictures with, because thats how obsessed we are! we deffinately got some looks for posing with a poster though! haha :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

You know your obsessed with Twilight when...

you've had to go to Forks, Washington. And then when you arrived there you had to stop at the side of the freeway just to get a picture of the Welcome to Forks Washington sign. After getting honked at while you take your pics you take pictures of EVERYTHING!!! You then decided to go to every shop to raid them of EVERY Twilight merchandises they have, including the Forks High school sweatshirts, going bankrupt. All the while getting strange looks from the locals. Then you go to La Push and repeated the taking of the pics.
And throughout the whole trip you keep looking for anyone who is driving an extremely fancy car, is extremely pale and beautiful, anybody by the names of any of the characters and you keep glancing around for any big hairy wolves.

I actually found a guy in La Push who's name was Sam. Unfortunately, he wasn't that tall. :(
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

SethisMine wrote:
I actually found a guy in La Push who's name was Sam. Unfortunately, he wasn't that tall. :(
then again, the guy playing Sam in the film isn't tall either :P
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

mlola619 wrote:
SethisMine wrote:
then again, the guy playing Sam in the film isn't tall either :P
True, but this guy didn't even know anything about vampires until I asked him.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

forks is for lovers wrote:

hehehe the movie theater near me has the poster out on the wall, so me and my friends took pictures with, because thats how obsessed we are! we deffinately got some looks for posing with a poster though! haha :)
a friend of mine made me pose next to a voldermort poster after the release of harry potter 5....she loves "voldi" as she calls him. as obsessed as i'm with twilight...

i'll ask if they got twilight posters when i'm going to the cinema next week..
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image