Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by amandaxcullen »

jlbower79 wrote: i hope it doesn't offend anyone... Robs the one how said he did crack (jokingly of course) and also he likes to show crack...

not complaining at all!
Me either, JUMP ON ITTTT. ahaha

Anyways I'm excited about the part in Eclipse (i think?) when Bella and Edward are writing notes about the plane crashing, I always lol in my head at that part.

And the part in New Moon when she's running up to him and he thinks that he's dead and all of a sudden everything comes into perspective and he gets major protective and all :) I dunno why but I like that part.

Yay New Moon!
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

amandaxcullen wrote: And the part in New Moon when she's running up to him
and he thinks that he's dead and all of a sudden everything comes into
perspective and he gets major protective and all :) I dunno why but I
like that part.

Yay New Moon!
Oh, I know I can't wait for that scene, watching Rob playing a distraught Edward *swoon*
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
iamangelcat
Settled in Forks

Post by iamangelcat »

I think it would be really great if they made New Moon into a movie. I'm really hoping so, but it probably depends on how the Twilight movie goes first. I think it'll go great though! I can't wait till this weekend!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*sighs*

It's Offical they making it so time for the 'real' thread.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I swear I have been hyperventilating all day and I'm sure I'll be doing it all week until I see the movie and see the results at the box office. I CANNOT stand this wait any longer!!! I wish Summit could just announce something already!!!!

I hope this week flies by!!!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

switzgal wrote:I swear I have been hyperventilating all day and I'm sure I'll be doing it all week until I see the movie and see the results at the box office. I CANNOT stand this wait any longer!!! I wish Summit could just announce something already!!!!

I'm so afraid It's not gonna' make $150,000,000! It will. . . . .It will. . . . .It will. . . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

threethings wrote:
switzgal wrote:I swear I have been hyperventilating all day and I'm sure I'll be doing it all week until I see the movie and see the results at the box office. I CANNOT stand this wait any longer!!! I wish Summit could just announce something already!!!!

I'm so afraid It's not gonna' make $150,000,000! It will. . . . .It will. . . . .It will. . . . .

are you kidding me... over 100 showings are sold out.. .ok so lets think logically lets say there is 100 seats in the movie theater.. more or less.. its 11.50 a ticket now in most movie theaters so thats 115,000 just for the first midnight showing. it will def. make 150 mil. + all merchandise and what not. the soundtrack sales and everything i think go into that as well.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

twilight813 wrote:
threethings wrote:

are you kidding me... over 100 showings are sold out.. .ok so lets think logically lets say there is 100 seats in the movie theater.. more or less.. its 11.50 a ticket now in most movie theaters so thats 115,000 just for the first midnight showing. it will def. make 150 mil. + all merchandise and what not. the soundtrack sales and everything i think go into that as well.

Are they counting merchandise and CD sales??? Or just box office movie sales??
If they're counting merch. and the CD they should reach it.

I couldn't believe Quantum did as well as it did. I'm so glad it didn't open in the same weekend as Twilight!!!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

twilight813 wrote:
are you kidding me... over 100 showings are sold out...

Do you think they'll still be sold out on Sunday because that's when I can go, (I know I know I wish I coulda gone opening day like the rest of the Lex but I wanted to go with my mom, [GO TWI-MOMS]) and I didn't pre-order tickets.
Should I be good?
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

amandaxcullen wrote:
twilight813 wrote:
are you kidding me... over 100 showings are sold out...

Do you think they'll still be sold out on Sunday because that's when I can go, (I know I know I wish I coulda gone opening day like the rest of the Lex but I wanted to go with my mom, [GO TWI-MOMS]) and I didn't pre-order tickets.
Should I be good?

I's pre-order now if I were you. You never know, you don't want to go all the way to the theater and get told that it's sold out!