Bella's Vehicles

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by Landiana »

Gitta wrote:Haha that's so true I never really liked Ferrari they're too predictable. And when they launched the cologne togheter with the T-shirts hats and all that stuff it felt too commercial. Another problem with Ferrari according to me is that a Ferrari has no personality what so ever. If Edward had to buy Bella a car I think that a common car would be better can't he go back to the little audi? and if she wants to have a sportscar she can only borrow Alice's Porsche or Rose's BMW
exactly Finally someone who agree with me about ferrari. most of my friends think it is cool. no she could have had a Lamboghini Merchialago. that is full of personality. and if he really wanted to go overboard with the rpice because he had wiated so long i think that the Aston Martin DB9 is pretty pricy but and awesome cvar. or the Bugatti Veyron because that costs a bazillion pounds.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

Aw! the chevy! I read someone thought that Alice may have seen that it was at the end of the road, and thats a good theory, but i really think he or Rosalie did something to it. lol. The image of Bella in the Gaurdian was HILARIOUS! I almost died of laughter, reading about it.

The Gaurdian was a bit unnessecary, but very like Edward to do so. He could barely trust her to walk without self inflicted injuries, can you blame him for being nervous about her driving? lol

The Ferrari, i thought that was a bit... odd, and unlike him, but he probably thought, that once she changed, she might like it after all, being that she'd never want to drive below 100 mph ever again. I think an audi would have been better suited to her, something not as flashy, but still fast. I like though, how she never drove the after car! lol She liked to run, and if she needed a vehicle, she drove his volvo :) Very Bella i thought, I would think he would have seen that coming, knowing that she is... well, Bella. But I also think that was his way of showing her he didn't have to worry about her safety as much anymore, that he believed, she could make a ferrari pretzel if she DID crash, and still be able to walk away. :)
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

foolinthemoon wrote:Aw! the chevy! I read someone thought that Alice may have seen that it was at the end of the road, and thats a good theory, but i really think he or Rosalie did something to it. lol. The image of Bella in the Gaurdian was HILARIOUS! I almost died of laughter, reading about it.

The Gaurdian was a bit unnessecary, but very like Edward to do so. He could barely trust her to walk without self inflicted injuries, can you blame him for being nervous about her driving? lol

The Ferrari, i thought that was a bit... odd, and unlike him, but he probably thought, that once she changed, she might like it after all, being that she'd never want to drive below 100 mph ever again. I think an audi would have been better suited to her, something not as flashy, but still fast. I like though, how she never drove the after car! lol She liked to run, and if she needed a vehicle, she drove his volvo :) Very Bella i thought, I would think he would have seen that coming, knowing that she is... well, Bella. But I also think that was his way of showing her he didn't have to worry about her safety as much anymore, that he believed, she could make a ferrari pretzel if she DID crash, and still be able to walk away. :)
Yeah, I think the Ferrari wasn't one of the best Edward's ideas. :lol: Poor Edward, he bought the car so happy. Too bad Bella'd rather to run than drive fast.

I keep wondering what car he'll give to Renesmee.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

haha that's a good question about what he'd give to Nessie...I wonder. lol Probably something fast but safe even though she can protect herself, I'm sure the dad instinct would kick in. And I wasn't really thrilled about Bella's after car...it didn't fit her personality at all, even as a vampire. I agree an cute little audi would make sense or even a mercedes convertible, not quite as flashy.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

Hmm... I love cars. But I absolutely agreed with Edward's opinion of Bella's truck. It Went SO SLOW!! Only 50 mph! I'd die. I kinda liked the mercedes gaurdian, but it was a little to dark for my tastes. I Loved Bella's Ferrari! Whoo-who! The Cullens have a very good taste in cars. (I wonder what Edward and Rose did to Bella's truck...)
CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

i love how SM really went into detail with all of the different cars. and i found edward giving bella a mercedes guardian absolutely hilarious :D lol although, i was a bit disapointed with her "after" car. it started off as this big thing and then just became a mere mention, and it wasnt even a car that really fit bella, or a car that she would actually like..

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Twilighter14
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter14 »

wow! i Loved the twilight series. i thought Bella's truck was too ancient and old. I loved her Mercedes and Ferrari. i can see why Edward chose to get her a protective car. lol. she is SUCH a kluts. well, i think Rosalie damaged Bella's truck and Edward was just in on the plan. lol anyway, her truck is history.
The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by The Architect »

You know what I wanted her after car to be was her old truck overhauled, drop a 502 CI in it and twin turbos :D

That would be all the speed she would need plus everything else topped up, that would have been pimp :P
But alas it would never happen, the ferrarri was awesome, did she ever say which style? I dont think she did, but alot of ferrarris have LOADS of "Personality". :D

Maybe Old Red overhauled would be Renesmee truck, I could "Design" it for SM, im the chevy boy around here. It would be pimp...

*502, 6spd, 4.11's, Candy Red, Twin T4's, BF goorich 45 series 375 bead 18 inchers, leather interior, hands off gps, LED display, Alpine type X F1 sound, dropped 6 inches, Stacks for exhaust...* mmmm I would cry with pleasure, oh it would be icing on the cake :D I suppose I better stop before someone rants me out?
What If I'm The Bad Guy?
Rob

Post by Rob »

All the cars in the series were awesome. SM either knows her cars very well or researched them. What wouldn't i do for a vanquish? I don't know. S55 AMG = SWEETNESS. Porsche 911 turbo = i just died and went to heaven. M3 = eh nice but i see them all the time. Ducati (i know its not a car) i want! Jeep=...eh. Ferarri= drool.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

The Architect wrote:You know what I wanted her after car to be was her old truck overhauled, drop a 502 CI in it and twin turbos :D
O M G... THATS a vehicle! and I bet Bella would have driven that! *drools*
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3