Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Disney Movies

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I love Disney movies (My favorite is The Lion King, probably!).
I hate Disney Channel. I hate High School Musical.
I hate Miley Cyrus. She's just a pretty face who can't seem to get her life together.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

KStew and RPatz wrote:I love Disney movies (My favorite is The Lion King, probably!).
I hate Miley Cyrus. She's just a pretty face who can't seem to get her life together.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! YES!!!!! I don't get what is so special about her. She is only famous because her dad...
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Jasper<3 wrote:
KStew and RPatz wrote:I love Disney movies (My favorite is The Lion King, probably!).
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! YES!!!!! I don't get what is so special about her. She is only famous because her dad...
Oh, I know. I saw in interview with her on TV and she was saying how she worked so hard to get to where she is, and I was just like, "huh? What work? You got that part on Hannah Montana because of your dad, not your acting skills!"
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
KStew and RPatz

Post by KStew and RPatz »

debussygirl wrote:
Jasper<3 wrote:
Oh, I know. I saw in interview with her on TV and she was saying how she worked so hard to get to where she is, and I was just like, "huh? What work? You got that part on Hannah Montana because of your dad, not your acting skills!"
wow, i'm surprised some Miley Cyrus cult member didn't pounce on me and tell me off about how "she deserved every thing she got with Hannah Montana!"
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

^^Haha, from what I've seen no one's too friendly on Hannah Montana here. I don't think I've come across one fan of her's here.
CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

honestly im not a big miley cyrus fan.. whats funny though is that i used to grow up watching her dad on the show Doc. now those were the good old days... lol but i totally envy her for being hannah montana. i wish i could be her, i mean i could totally kick mileys butt. xD lol jk..sorta lol
anyways, i love the old classic disney movies best. those were amazing, and i grew up watching those so im sort of nostalgic i guess you can say.. lol but i think the little mermaid and cinderella were always my favorites :)

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
StarEmerson

Post by StarEmerson »

All that Hannah Montana stuff is not that famous over here, and the kids are not as mad on HSM and that.
They do love it but I dont think they are as crazy for it. The kids over here like Dr Who and stuff like that!

The most famous thing Miley Cyrus is famous for is that song she did, then it got remixed I think?
Its always on in the clubs and on the radio; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJDC3Gg-F8w
I quite like it!! Hahahaha! Oh and also that posing nude thing?? There was a big thing about all that on our news.

Anyway, Disney movies are fab. I will always love them. They were such a big part of my childhood! The older ones though!! Like Aladdin, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast!!

My fave is The Little Mermaid!!

Flounder is sooo cute!!! Sebastian the crab was so funny, I love the parts when the chef is trying to cook him! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XuuEDDyvzuE "Now I stuff you with bread, It don't hurt 'cause you're dead, And you're certainly lucky you are"

The seagull was funny too, when he saw Ariel with legs, and he couldnt figure out what was different with her? "It's your hair do right? You have been using the dinglehopper?" And Sebastian's like "SHE GOT LEGS YOU IDIOT, she traded her voice to the sea witch and got legs! ... Geez Mon!"

"What would her father say? I'll tell you what her father would say he'd say he's gonna kill him self a crab thats what her father would say!!!" Hahahahahaha!

"Oh, what a soft shell I am turning out to be"

Ahh they dont make them like that any more!!
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

*sighs* oh i love the Little Mermaid it is my all-time fav disney film. my sister actually bought me the box set of all three films for my birthday *cough 18th mind you which is not good cough* but what the heck you are never too old to love disney films. i've been invited to a disney themed party in a few weeks but i think someone is already going as Ariel so i don't know who im gonna go as!! argh!!
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Ahaha, my friend loves little mermaid and so in the middle of class her cell phone goes off and you hear Part of Your World BLASTING. :lol: It was funny.
PATDPeace

Post by PATDPeace »

i loved the old classic disney movies.not this new,dumb disney with "Jonas Brothers" and "Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana"
ew.
Imagemade by Dani-Danisaur-PATDforums