Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Disney Movies

Post by threethings »

PATDPeace wrote:i loved the old classic disney movies.not this new,dumb disney with "Jonas Brothers" and "Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana"
ew.
Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with the Jonas Brothers, but Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus makes me sick. Camp Rock was TERRIBLE! I really don't like Demi either.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
PATDPeace
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by PATDPeace »

i actually kinda liked old JB,but they just got too fan girly/teenie
Imagemade by Dani-Danisaur-PATDforums
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

PATDPeace wrote:i actually kinda liked old JB,but they just got too fan girly/teenie
Yeah, my friends went to a concert of theirs and said that they should divide the concerts by age group, because the little girls wouldn't stop screaming. Like Nick was talking and said, "Three years tomorrow I'll have been diagnosed with diabetes" and then all the little girls start CHEERING! They cheer for Nick's diabetes! It's too crazy I don't even want to get into them.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
aimee_xbella
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aimee_xbella »

All the Disney stars first start as innocent and sweet, then after a few months/years, they start becoming arrogant and all that.
It annoys me a looot. I used to like Miley/Hannah, but now I hate her! And I never liked Demi, they would always have youtube wars, it's stupid.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

xP. The new Disney's promoting talent-less stars and degrading the classics by making horrible sequels!
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

PATDPeace wrote:i loved the old classic disney movies.not this new,dumb disney with "Jonas Brothers" and "Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana"
ew.
I love the Jonas Brothers, I am actually listening to them right now. Video Girl to be exact. But I get what you are saying about Miley/Hannah. EW. She is definately ruining Disney. AND she is dating a 20 year old UNDERWEAR MODEL. Ummm... Im not going to talk bad about that, because then I will be considered a hypocrite when I marry Kevin Jonas.
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

alellie wrote:xP. The new Disney's promoting talent-less stars and degrading the classics by making horrible sequels!
Too true, too true. Maybe they just can't afford stars with talent? Or stars with talent don't want to do their stuff? Well, I mean Disney Channel. They make good stuff for the movies like Pirates, but not for tv. And they should stop with the sequels. I didn't like the two new Cinderellas or the second Little Mermaid and I thought the Beauty and the Beast Christmas was weird. And of course Pocahantas(sp?) was lame because she got with John Rolf (yeah, I know that's historically accurate but it's lame for the movie). But Toy Story 2 was good.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

debussygirl wrote: Too true, too true. Maybe they just can't afford stars with talent? Or stars with talent don't want to do their stuff? Well, I mean Disney Channel. They make good stuff for the movies like Pirates, but not for tv. And they should stop with the sequels. I didn't like the two new Cinderellas or the second Little Mermaid and I thought the Beauty and the Beast Christmas was weird. And of course Pocahantas(sp?) was lame because she got with John Rolf (yeah, I know that's historically accurate but it's lame for the movie). But Toy Story 2 was good.
I know what you mean! It's like Disney ran out of ideas or something...There are only a few Disney sequels I like
(and yeah, Toy Story 2 was one I liked, too), but most of them just plain xP.

I got angry when I watched Pocahontas 2...when I watched the part where she ends up with that Rolfe dude, I was like, "Then what was the point of the romance in Pocahontas 1?"

Tsk...I miss the classics. :cry:
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

I miss them too. Jungle Book anyone?!?!

Wow, they do not make them like that anymore!! :roll:
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

The technology is getting too advanced. Their movies are looking not classic animation-y anymore. Is Bolt with John Travolta and *gags* Miley disney?
List, Gnat ♥