Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by MiharuSkii »

awww, I feel bad for Sylar! I love Angela though, especially the line "I lied, it wasn't your mother's recipe." :lol:
I really don't like Arthur, I haven't from the first time he entered the show and I really have never liked Noah. Elle can be cool sometimes.
How about Mohinder driving the Taxi that Noah got into? yay for racial sterio-typing ;)
I want the ability that the guy Sylar killed had, that would be so cool. *bang*
Now I feel like such a dork :oops: :ugeek:
I can't wait till next week, but I don't really remeber the eclipse thing either, though season 1 was a long time ago.
ImageImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

so i can see what they are doing with Elle and Sylar...

I normally don't like Elle at all, but that last episode made me like her a ton.

Noah= not the good guy.

Arthur is awesome and scary--- but he needs to leave Hiro ALONE!
i like Meridith-- and i wasn't expecting blue flame guy to be her brother but that makes sense doesn't it?
funny how they tie everything in with the train and what not.

Oh i liked this episode a lot.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

Lynzeee wrote:so i can see what they are doing with Elle and Sylar...

I normally don't like Elle at all, but that last episode made me like her a ton.

Noah= not the good guy.

Arthur is awesome and scary--- but he needs to leave Hiro ALONE!
i like Meridith-- and i wasn't expecting blue flame guy to be her brother but that makes sense doesn't it?
funny how they tie everything in with the train and what not.

Oh i liked this episode a lot.
Elle has actually grown on me in this last season after we've gotten to know more about her and her past.
I agree that Noah is not a good guy, but I think I've know that since season one.
I personally don't like Arthur, mostly because he's going after some of my more favorite characters *cough*Peter*cough*. Though I don't really like Hiro anymore, I do like Ando.
Also, I love how they just keep crossing the story into itself. The train, Noah in the taxi that Mohinder is driving, the company telling Merideth that Clair died in a fire and the other guy knowing about it, everything ties in with it.

My fave part of the entire season so far is the part with Angela sitting at the table after Arthur passed out and she just keeps on going like she didn't just kill her husband.

*EDIT* BEHOLD THE AWESOMNESS OF MY NEW SIGNATURE LOL (YEAH, I KNOW IT REALLY ISN'T THAT AWESOME, BUT YOU HAVE TO ADIMIT IT'S AT LEAS FUNNY AND HALF TRUE) :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

At first, I thought that Sylar and Claire was just an odd couple. Two episodes again, when it showed their past, I could begin to see it. And now this episode.. gah! I love them together. They are absolutely adorable together and I love how Sylar did that whole thing to her. Alternatively, I loved how he learned to take people's powers without killing them.

I really don't think there is a lot of chemistry between the actors that play Parkman and Daphne. I really just don't see it..

This episode was intense. And did you see the episodes for next week? :shock: They lose their powers? I mean, I guessed that but I didn't think it would actually happen!
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

I can't wait for next episode! I want to see Claire without her powers getting shot. i can't stand Claire. But I do like Elle now and even though I miss the old Sylar, I really like the new one too.
ImageImageImage
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

MiharuSkii wrote:I can't wait for next episode! I want to see Claire without her powers getting shot. i can't stand Claire. But I do like Elle now and even though I miss the old Sylar, I really like the new one too.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate Claire too!! Sooooo much and I've been praying for her death(though I don't think it'll happen), but since it looked like Elle was the one who shot her...I'm not too happy. See, I hate Elle even more than Claire.

On that note, I didn't like Monday's episode. Hiro's storyline has gotten annoying. The Petrelli family drama is so frustrating and time-consuming. EVERYONE is related to the Petrelli's in some way. It should be called "Petrelli Show" :roll: . Father Petrelli has waaaaay too much time on his hands. Most of all, this Sylar/Elle thing has GOT to end and soon. I HATE IT!!! :evil: More than I've hated anything else. I don't even have it in me to give a weekly assessment. :(
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
MiharuSkii

Post by MiharuSkii »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
MiharuSkii wrote:I can't wait for next episode! I want to see Claire without her powers getting shot. i can't stand Claire. But I do like Elle now and even though I miss the old Sylar, I really like the new one too.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate Claire too!! Sooooo much and I've been praying for her death(though I don't think it'll happen), but since it looked like Elle was the one who shot her...I'm not too happy. See, I hate Elle even more than Claire.

On that note, I didn't like Monday's episode. Hiro's storyline has gotten annoying. The Petrelli family drama is so frustrating and time-consuming. EVERYONE is related to the Petrelli's in some way. It should be called "Petrelli Show" :roll: . Father Petrelli has waaaaay too much time on his hands. Most of all, this Sylar/Elle thing has GOT to end and soon. I HATE IT!!! :evil: More than I've hated anything else. I don't even have it in me to give a weekly assessment. :(

Really? I quite like Elle and the Sylar/Elle storyline.

Did anyone notice the how alike Daphne and Elle are? Or that Ninth Wonders Comics are still coming out even though Isaac is dead?
ImageImageImage
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

MiharuSkii wrote:Did anyone notice the how alike Daphne and Elle are? Or that Ninth Wonders Comics are still coming out even though Isaac is dead?
Mmmmm *pomders* I like Daphne more. And with Daphne, it doesn't seem like "working for a company" was bred into her from birth like it was for Elle. On that part, I sympathize with Elle. Her life sucked. But yes, they are kind of similar.

But on something much more perplexing, the Ninth Wonder comics!! Who the eff is drawing them? Mr. Isaac is loooong gone(RIP), so will they ever explain the new writer...or will this just be another hole?
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i love Daphne too much- she is adorable.

The show is losing me.. but i will stay faithful

the only good thing is SYLAR! god he is hot.. he should never put a shirt on again.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Lynzeee wrote:the only good thing is SYLAR! god he is hot.. he should never put a shirt on again.
Right?!! Like when he did that quick little jump off the ground. That was so HOTT! Who knew he was so agile?! *purrs* lol I do miss his evil though...