Edward Cullen #2

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby navarre » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 am

I know this doesn't belong here, but go to SM's website for her brother's comment regarding the film. He LOVED it! Real good reviews.

Whoot!!!

Going with an earlier post, there was Edward's Bella and Jacob's Bella and the two could not be reconciled. She was different with both but she was 100% herself with both, in the end she choice best - Edward.

And yes, Jacob does deserve the best because the guy is truly a fantastic guy. He is strong, capable, determined and fearless.

Edward to me is a man among men. He, too is strong, capable, determined and fearless. I love both equally, I can't help that.

But I will always and forever be "Team Edward" ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3585
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby Amethyst1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Lunna-san wrote:
twilightroxmysox wrote:It looks like this thread needs a new topic hmm... I'm listening to Bella's lullaby right now and I'm thinking playing/composing music is one of Edward's hobbies. What do you think some others are? I know that we are told some of them but I think it would be fun to imagine what other things he would love or hate and what kind of things he did in the past like the 50's or something.


I think it is collecting cars. Maybe it's something he shares with Rosalie. I could imagine them in front of one of the Cullen cars, trying to figure what's wrong. It could be the only moment where they actually, agree. :)

yes, edward loves to collect cars. ah, such a wonderful hobbie (i am huge car fan myself) and i think Edward has amazing taste in Cars. For instance, the bike he bought for himself to ride with bella. it's a ducati and it's a really hot bike (yes i think cars are hot)
and also the Aston Martin and the Silver Volvo. and the Mercedes Gaurd

I wonder if he likes the arts, like sketching and drawing. i'd imagine he is very talented. And cooking...mmm...i can see him being a personal chef for bella (if she lets him be :roll: )

as for the bella discussion. i think she's a 100% herself with Edward. When she's with jacob, she's, i don't know. to me, it's the influence on what kind of person jacob is that effects how bella acts with him. Because like Vistor stated, bella isn't a reckless, lets-jump-of-a-cliff sort of person. and Jacob is, so he has sort of an influence on her. does that make sense. i'd love to elaborate more but i have to do something.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby Mrs. Edward » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey thanks for allowing this thread, it's great!!!!!!!11
So, Obviously we know Edward reads, and plays music, but maybe he does something else
i like the idea that he can sketch, it seems so edward.
He also seems like a little bit of a sports fan, but not too in depth. Emmett would be that one. Obviously he also like medicine and science so maybe he does something with that. I can't think of any more hobbies that people in general have, Hmm. I'll thnk about it
So, what do you thnk Edward's human life was like, keep in mind he lived in the early 1900's. :?:
Mrs. Edward
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby holdingoutforjacob » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:50 pm

malaz wrote:
Lunna-san wrote:
twilightroxmysox wrote:It looks like this thread needs a new topic hmm... I'm listening to Bella's lullaby right now and I'm thinking playing/composing music is one of Edward's hobbies. What do you think some others are? I know that we are told some of them but I think it would be fun to imagine what other things he would love or hate and what kind of things he did in the past like the 50's or something.


I think it is collecting cars. Maybe it's something he shares with Rosalie. I could imagine them in front of one of the Cullen cars, trying to figure what's wrong. It could be the only moment where they actually, agree. :)

yes, edward loves to collect cars. ah, such a wonderful hobbie (i am huge car fan myself) and i think Edward has amazing taste in Cars. For instance, the bike he bought for himself to ride with bella. it's a ducati and it's a really hot bike (yes i think cars are hot)
and also the Aston Martin and the Silver Volvo. and the Mercedes Gaurd

I wonder if he likes the arts, like sketching and drawing. i'd imagine he is very talented. And cooking...mmm...i can see him being a personal chef for bella (if she lets him be :roll: )

as for the bella discussion. i think she's a 100% herself with Edward. When she's with jacob, she's, i don't know. to me, it's the influence on what kind of person jacob is that effects how bella acts with him. Because like Vistor stated, bella isn't a reckless, lets-jump-of-a-cliff sort of person. and Jacob is, so he has sort of an influence on her. does that make sense. i'd love to elaborate more but i have to do something.


we should really bring this to the bella thread because it's interesting.

jacob is NOT a lets-jump-of-a-cliff sort of person. bella suggested that. bella brought the bikes. bella didn't get influenced by jake, she just relied on his personality to help her achieve what she needed - the sound of edward.

i think bella was HERSELF in every situation. like, that's how BELLA coped with losing edward, how BELLA is with jacob, how BELLA is with edward. i just think she's more comfortable with jacob, she watches herself less. you know how you can tell? she's mean to him sometimes. we are meanest to the people we are most comfortable with, because we know they will always love us no matter what.

also, guys, remember that bella was not in her right mind in new moon. she was in eclipse and BD, and then she was definitely more open and relaxed with jacob.
Image

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
User avatar
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Where the wild things are...

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby Mrs. Edward » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 pm

yea, I think that Bella simply has two sides to her, like Ido, its not like shes scitzophrenic sp? but more like conflicting interests. One side wants to be relaxed and just be normal, Jacob, but the other half wants to be adventurous and follow her heart, that side belongs to Edward. There both totally Bella, just bot sides,
But seriously, lets get back to Edward, what was his Human life like? we know he wanted to be a soldier, but what else?
Mrs. Edward
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby twilightroxmysox » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:50 am

Oh yes his human life I want to talk about that. Ok so we know he was close to his mother right. But I can also see him doing father-son bonding stuff with his dad, I don't know what though. I could see him helping his mum out around the house but he was supposed to be rich so he probably had like a maid or something. I wonder what his friends were like. Would he have had good friends who were girls or did people mainly hang out with their own gender back then? I think he would have had some good friends like Emmett. I bet he read a lot back then too. How much education did he have? I think probably a lot because he seemed well off and he is a gentleman so that probably means he was well educated. What do you think he would have wanted to be if not a soldier? I wonder where he would have gone to hang out. Maybe the opera or something :lol: I don't know. What did they do back then? Maybe go out and have a picnic or play sport or something, they did that in Little Women and that was written a long time ago.
Image
thanks to lalaith913 for the image

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!

E<3B
twilightroxmysox
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:27 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby Massiex » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:42 pm

I LOVE EDWARD <3
it's soooo annoying that bella falls in love with jake as well since it hurts edward...urgh
Massiex
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby Kachiti » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:59 pm

twilightroxmysox wrote:Oh yes his human life I want to talk about that. Ok so we know he was close to his mother right. But I can also see him doing father-son bonding stuff with his dad, I don't know what though. I could see him helping his mum out around the house but he was supposed to be rich so he probably had like a maid or something. I wonder what his friends were like. Would he have had good friends who were girls or did people mainly hang out with their own gender back then? I think he would have had some good friends like Emmett. I bet he read a lot back then too. How much education did he have? I think probably a lot because he seemed well off and he is a gentleman so that probably means he was well educated. What do you think he would have wanted to be if not a soldier? I wonder where he would have gone to hang out. Maybe the opera or something :lol: I don't know. What did they do back then? Maybe go out and have a picnic or play sport or something, they did that in Little Women and that was written a long time ago.


I think Edward would have become whatever his father was because he seems like that kind of guy. And I'm thinking if Edward had survive the flu, would he still enlisted in the army? I mean the war would have been just about over and with his family gone. I'm not sure he would have been up to it anymore.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 am
Location: Somewhere between dreams and reality

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby ali2102 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:52 pm

i reckon edward is an awsome character but not the best. i would luve to have his power but then i spose when somebody thinks mean stuff about you, you would know but you coldnt say anything. what do you guys think? :D
ali2102
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby Amethyst1 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:26 pm

ali2102 wrote:i reckon edward is an awsome character but not the best. i would luve to have his power but then i spose when somebody thinks mean stuff about you, you would know but you coldnt say anything. what do you guys think? :D

i think his power is pretty hard-core. except i am not sure a human could handle it. I mean sure, even i would love to know other people's thoughts. but just imagine. we are all judgemental on the inside and have our own internal thoughts that we wouldn't share. i think alot of internal criticizm is too much to deal with. but other than that. i am SO up for his power.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest