Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by MRK »

Lynzeee wrote:http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-unborn/trailer

there it is.. OH and cam is in it.. i will probably go see it out of morbid curiosity and then sleep with my light on for a month.. i am 24 by the way and need a night light hahaha.. you can laugh.

Oh i remember something else- some guy said "EDWARD CULLEN SUCKS"

i sprayed him repeatedly with my "BAD FAN GIRL WATER" spray bottle--- i didn't have to spray anyone else-- i had an awesome theater group- very respectful and fun!
omg
freaky
im 29 and im afraid of the dark lol...so i wont laugh at you
and i just turned off the baby monitor lol...eek
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

during the movie did anyone else have to fight the urge to reach for your tivo controller to rewind certain scenes? :lol: I did that a few times. I was like, wait I missed that, crap, no tivo.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

MRK~ I KNOW! i slept without the baby monitor up all the way last night-- totally freaky stuff!! i was spazzing in the theater! imagine that flippin' dog and that old man on the big screen! it was horrible! i was crying!! haha

mananda~ i wish i could find a pirate copy =X JUST KIDDING.. sort of
i am going to see it again and again- so whatever i wish i could rewind a lot!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

When I got out of the movie and went back to the car with my friend, we just kind of sat there for a minute in awed silence. Then, it hit both of us at the same time, and we just screamed. I actually saw Twilight. Twilight is actually out. I really did just see the most amazing book in the world in real life. Its an amazing feeling.

I loved how the actors portrayed the characters. Rob was SPOT ON with Edward. The meadow scene was amazing, and when he was telling Bella that he could kill people so easily, it seemed like he really hated himself for it. You could feel how lonley and angry with himself Edward was, and how grateful he was that he found Bella. Perfect.

Emmett was HILARIOUS!!! He made me laugh every time he came onto the screen. Haha. :lol:

Kristen did very well with Bella. I cant really say what made me like her, but she has always been good to me. She did a very good job with it. :)

All the other actors did brilliantly. I can't think of one person I didn't like-even Taylor. I was really unsure about him before I saw the movie, and now I'm perfectly fine.

I loved all the added scenes, and the scenes they took out I was ok with too. It can't be exactly like the book, but gosh it was dang close. The only thing I would have changed is that I would have liked a bit more time with Alice, Jasper, and Bella in the hotel. That blasted past, and its one of the things I remember so well from the book, so I was a bit sad. But I got over it when I saw the fight scene. That was spectacular! And the hospital was so nice. :)

All in all, a VERY good movie. My favorite of all time. It beat Pirates of the Caribbean, which is big considering how much I adore those movies. I can't believe how well everything was put together and done on such a low budget. I don't know what they are going to do with all this money they are making for New Moon. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. :)

I just saw this, and had to comment:
mananda wrote:during the movie did anyone else have to fight the urge to reach for your tivo controller to rewind certain scenes? :lol: I did that a few times. I was like, wait I missed that, crap, no tivo.
Haha. Yep, that was me. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
MeliR
Settled in Forks

Post by MeliR »

Lol. Well ladies ur not alone. I 2 am super scared of the dark (I'm 25). My hubs thinks its hilarious.

Omg those previews were so scarey. I was terrified....

So ladies look like we will be obsessing for about a year over new moon. Have to read the book again when it gets close.
E<3B
Massacre
Settled in Forks

Post by Massacre »

Personally I thought it was fantastic, considering there was only two hours to fit the entire book into. I missed the dazzle scene- was that just me? I thought Jasper was the funniest thing, Jackson Rathbone did a great job of portraying him. Although I thought he was supposed to be in the teeniest bit more control of himself by then...

One other thing I noticed, the whole 'She's not one of US, Edward' wasn't in the movie. It was in a trailer, wasn't it? Hmm.

Anyway, loved it! Those who haven't seen it will enjoy it immensely!!!! :D
Team Switzerland;; because Jasper's in my head
<3 Jacob Black
<3 Edward Cullen

"Freaky Bella."
clariissaa

Post by clariissaa »

I liked it. A LOT. Brace yourselves for this:

Didn't Like:
The meadow scene - they totally ruined the image in my head. COMPLETELY I wanted it to be Edward's special meadow not some random part of the forest.
They never said I love you to each other. EVER
Alice's back story was never mentioned.
Everything went so fast. I was like wow that was 2 hours already. They could have added 30 or more mins. to build up the love story.
They took out the scene from the trailer when Emmett says "This is wrong Edward. She's not one of us."

Liked:
Edward and Jasper make the funniest facial expressions. I thought it was so cute.
Bella and Edward kiss. wooah hot stuff right there =D He like attacked her
The field trip was cute
I love how Angela and Jessica acted when they saw Bella and Edward at the restaurant
Rob looks so sexy when he came in and so did Peter.
Cat..... HAHA so funny. oh man Edward. I love him.
Emmett - "her name is Bella" haha
Charlie and Renee are so funny. Stephenie's cameo.
Loved the flashback scenes
During prom- Edward and Jacob glare at each other HAHA rivalry. And the prom overall.
Jacob and Mike's character. pretty cool.

I know I forgot something. I tell you if I remember =D
It was a good movie.

NOTE: I don't know what happened but to didn't post at first so sorry if this is a double. =D
clariissaa

Post by clariissaa »

Oh Yeah! That's what I forgot.
No lines about dazzling and and people who didn't read the books won't know that Edward was playing Bella's lullaby. =/
Jessa
Settled in Forks

Post by Jessa »

So this is probably not in the right place, but I don't know where else to ask :oops:

Am I the only one who thought Edward's eyes should have been dakr/red in the hospital scene (having just drank human blood)? I double checked the book and it said his eyes were dark, closer to black than gold, but in the movie, they looked the same gold as they'd been earlier. Was it my imagination?
mananda

Post by mananda »

Massacre wrote:Personally I thought it was fantastic, considering there was only two hours to fit the entire book into. I missed the dazzle scene- was that just me? I thought Jasper was the funniest thing, Jackson Rathbone did a great job of portraying him. Although I thought he was supposed to be in the teeniest bit more control of himself by then...

One other thing I noticed, the whole 'She's not one of US, Edward' wasn't in the movie. It was in a trailer, wasn't it? Hmm.

Anyway, loved it! Those who haven't seen it will enjoy it immensely!!!! :D

I noticed Emmett didn't say that too! Then I started thinking I just missed it or forgot about it. It was in a trailer.