Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by porscheturbo911 »

My head is still reeling a little over Twilight, but I can't wait for New Moon.
I hope dearly, that they don't rush it quite as much as they did, Twilight.

I really want more Cullen's! One scene I really want to see is the flight/drive to Volterra. And the whole ending scene with Edward telling Bella she's not dreaming and that he loves her.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

everlong wrote:i havnt seen twilight, or new moon..but...

IM SO EXCITED FOR ECLIPSE
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
TENT SCENE TENT SCENE

LOL, Seen Twilight (will see again) haven't seen New Moon (can't wait) BUT YEAH...
Eclipse will be ROCKIN"!!! I love the jealousy, love triangle... so HOT!!! and having two HOT guys playing the roles will make every girl SQUEAL in the audience!! TENT SCENE!!!

WOWAWEEWAH!!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

The whole rivalry between Edward and Jacob was already started in Twilight... and it was AWESOME! It makes me so excited for Eclipse! :)

But NEW MOON... OMG... i just squeed out loud... it's still so nice that it's official! :) Now, who wants to go watch them film with me!? :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*WAVES HAND UP LIKE A GIDDY SCHOOL GIRL*

ME ME ME!!! ME ME ME ME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

yay for New Moon. I'm excited for it already.

I really really can't wait for Eclipse. Still my fave book!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Sullie06 wrote:
I really really can't wait for Eclipse. Still my fave book!
It's my fave book too!!!

OK back to New Moon.
They better not get rid of any funny/sarcastic Jacob quotes!!!

I want the Valentines day conversational hearts thing in the movie. It'll show that Jacob is falling for Bella!!

They better go to Italy for the Volterra scene. With all the money Twilight will make they better spend it on better effects for the werewolves, Italy and just more awesome scenes FROM THE BOOK!!!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

being totally team edward- i am going to really miss him in this movie..

i hope they kind of show us what he is doing ya know? or when bella hears him- i hope she sort of SEES in her head too.. ugh! i want it to just go to eclipse hahaha new moon made me soo sad- but i am excited!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

soozabooza54 wrote:The whole rivalry between Edward and Jacob was already started in Twilight... and it was AWESOME! It makes me so excited for Eclipse! :)

But NEW MOON... OMG... i just squeed out loud... it's still so nice that it's official! :) Now, who wants to go watch them film with me!? :)
*jumps up and down eagerly* I do I do! I was already thinking about it because I live up in Washington. I'm so excited. I'm so going down to Oregon when they start filming. :D Yay for New Moon. It's gonna be awesome but so incredibly sad.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Seriously, when they start filming, i'm going to put together a trip to go and visit... and that way we can split hotels and gas money and it will be cheaper! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Masayume
Settled in Forks

Post by Masayume »

I was thrilled to get the official news on this today. It was sooner than I expected, but considering how much they've made in the first day alone... I'm not entirely surprised. IMDB.com has had New Moon listed for 2010 for a while and I'm really hoping they take their time with it too. I know that so many of the fans can be impatient, but anything worth spending anything on, is worth waiting on *cough*MidnightSun*cough*.

New Moon is probably my least favorite of the books, but yet my favorite, in that, I felt for Bella the most during that book. I honestly hope that they'll keep a lot of the moments where Bella seems to hear/see Edward in her imagination. I'm highly concerned about Taylor Lautner continuing as Jacob in the film. He is great for pre-wolf Jacob, but he doesn't work for the post-change Jacob. At all. Boys do grow and change a lot during that age, but I don't see him doing it enough, I'm hoping they'll get someone else for that. Really looking forward to seeing how the Volturi come to be, especially Aro. I have very particular images of the Volturi in my head so I'm just praying they hold true to the books for them.

Regardless, New Moon was painful enough to read, I'll probably be a sobbing mess in the theater when the movie is released. That stage truly changed the course of everything and getting it right is critical. I was truly satisfied with Twilight and I really look forward to seeing what Summit does for New Moon. I hope they keep Catherine Hardwicke on board as director, she's doing a fantastic job!