Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Post by switzgal »

1. Why Team Jacob?
Because he is such an awesome person, friend, son, brother to his pack, he's funny, he's sensitive, he's HOT, he's got a built in tan, (tall dark and handsome) he's just so LOVABLE!!!

2. Favorite things about Jacob?
His commitment and undeniable friendship. His strength to know deep down he's fighting a lost cause yet he keeps going and pretends that it's OK, that's so tough for a teenage guy dealing with his first love.

3. Things i'd change about Jacob?
I wished he imprinted on me!!!

4. Favorite quote from Jacob?

TOO MANY SO HERE'S SOME . . .

"Love you more."

"You know how much I wish it was enough."

"You said she needed a space heater, and here I am."

"Does my being half naked bother you?"

"The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight an eclipse."

"I'll remember you like this. Pink cheeks, Heartbeat, Two left feet. All of that."

"Okay, Just Bella and Jacob, None of those freaky Virgos here."

"How?" By offering my stud services?"

"Instead of being the A/V dweeb about to ask the head cheerleader to the prom, i was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask the vampires wife to shack up and procreate. Nice."

"Tell me what that point was then, Bella! What was the point of me loving you? What was the point of you loving him? When you die." "how is that ever right again?" "What's the point of all the pain? Mine, yours, his! You'll kill him, too, not that I care about that"
"So what was the point of your twisted love story, in the end? If there is any sense, please show me, Bella because I don't see it."

5. Saddest moment for Jacob?

At the end of Eclipse. Ethics Chapter

Epilogue Choice
I pushed my legs faster, letting Jacob Black disappear behind me.
Elaglade
Settled in Forks

Post by Elaglade »

1. Why Team Jacob?
Because I always seem to fall for the smart Why are we talking about a donkey? of the story, the man who isn't given enough credit, the guy who is misunderstood. Plus, he's freaking sexy and hot (in a literal sense)

Way too many:
The way his smile is so white against his russet skin
His black hair and deep deep brown eyes
His sarcasm
His totally ripped body (I KNOW you all fantasize >.> )
I already loved wolves before I read Twilight, so him being a werewolf is an added bonus

His status

"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
"'Go fetch a space heater.' I'm not a St Bernard."
"Bella: I love you.
Jacob: I love you more."
"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

When Jacob and Bella were lying in his bed after the battle. Then later on he gets a wedding invitation from Bella and Edward. Jacob is so upset, he runs away.
(At that point, I was so upset too, I literally was depressed for a week and a half. SAD I know)
TEAM RENESMEE
Because choosing between the sexiness that is Jacob and Edward never crossed my mind
J<3B
Geekette
Settled in Forks

Post by Geekette »

1. Why Team Edward?
Because I'm hopelessly in love with him lol Okay really because I think he's wonderful beyond words.
2. Favorite things about Edward?
1. His love for Bella.
2. His honesty about what he is.
3. He always knows just what to say.
4. His love for his family.

3. Things i'd change about Edward?
The fact that he hates himself so much. At least what he is.
4. Favorite quote from Edward?
I couldn't begin to pick my favorite quote, I have so many.
5. Saddest moment for (Edward -or- Jacob)?
When he lied to Bella in New Moon, I thought I would die for him. It couldn't have been easy.
~*~Crissa~*~
E<3B
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

1. Why Team Jacob?
Well, if I was making the choice for myslef I would choose Jacob. I have a tendency to become involved with boys I feel sorry for, and I can't figure out why. Edward reminds me of someone that would be a brother or cousin to me and I could not fall for him, even if he persued with all his might, I'd like the chase but never give in. As for Bella, I think she made the right choice.

Oh, and my favorite breed of dog is Alasken Malamutes, the closest domestic breed to wolves!~11-24

He's sweet, but humanely, believably, selfish. He knows what will make him happy and he hopes it would make her happy too, I could live with that. He tries to be comfortable everywhere he goes and that compells me to like him. I make a lot of people uncomfortable, but I rarely feel ill-at-ease.

Not one! I love him the way he is, otherwise he wouldn't be Jacob!

Leah talking to Jacob after joining his pack:
"I'm happier now, as a part of your pack, than I have been in years."
"You know I don't think of her that way! Do you think Edward would have let me live this long if I did? All I want is for her to be safe and happy-is that so bad? So different from what you want?"

Of course I like all the funny quotes, about being naked, and being a "ware-wolf" and all.

The moment that was the saddest for me was during the fight with the newborn vampires, at the end when Bella panicked and thought he was dead. It was only for the shortest of seconds, but I had to put the book down and regain composure before continuing! I wasn't sad when he ran off into the woods, I knew that's how he had to deal with it, it made him stronger, strong enough to comeback and make Bella's wedding perfect. He even came back for Bella when Renesmee was born. He found his place, and that made his saddest moments noll and void.
Last edited by garnetpixie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
twibrarian
Settled in Forks

Post by twibrarian »

TEAM JACOB REPRESENT!

1. Why Team Jacob?
Because I always pull for the underdog (no pun intended!)

He's funny, totally devoted, and hot (temperature-wise as well!)

I wish he hadn't forced himself upon Bella.

Unfortunately I can't pick one now. Maybe I'll come up with one and edit this later!

At the end of Eclipse when he runs away, embracing his wolf self, leaving Jacob Black behind. That passage really broke my heart!
J<3B
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

1. Why Team Edward?
Because he is so protective and nice to everyone. Plus, hes just so great. The perfect guy. :)

his protectiveness and his unconditional love

I honestly can't pick one. I want Edward exactly the way he is.

You honestly expect me to choose just one? Um, don't make me go through that kind of torture.

5. Saddest moment for Edward?
-When he was doing CPR on Bella and he thought he had lost her. That was heartbreaking.
-When he thought Bella was dead in New Moon
-When he had to sit there and watch Bella cry so hard the end of Eclipse for a werewolf. That must have just torn him apart.

GO TEAM EDWARD!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

1. Why Team Jacob?
Because he's amazing and real (as in wears his emotions on his sleve, I sadly know he's not actually real) and funny and sort of beautiful. He's the perfect guy. I would have chosen him if I were Bella. But she doesn't deserve him, either do I but that was never a possibility so yeah.
Everything. He's perfect in everyway. I love how loyal he is. I love his personality he can be a Vulgar Language Is Ugly sometimes but that just makes him more loveable <3. He's funny, even when he's hurting.
Nothing. ... well I wish Steven Strait was playing him in the movie but y'know.
"What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have." ... and y'know every word that comes out of his mouth.
GAH! Every page after Edward came back was sad. I mean it hurt me becuase even when it seemed he was happy you knew that he was still really hurting inside and that made me want to cry.
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

1. Why Team Jacob?
Because Jacob is just like the typical guy that we all wish we could have. He's doesn't portray his emotions with intensity and severeness. He's fun-loving but also forward with how he feels as well. And he is so funny and caring. He just seems so real. :] *sigh*

I love his humor! I love his humanity and his raw emotions. Pretty much everything. :]

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Wow so many. Pretty much everything he says is a favorite quote haha. One that always sticks out in my mind... (probably everyone's mind)
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
also one that breaks my heart that just oozes emotion is
"What do I look like? The wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have."

There is 2 for me. (1)When Bella came and "broke up" with him. (2) When he "leaves jacob black behind" at the end of Eclipse.
J<3B
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

i need to be placed on the team edward!!! :P hehehehe

1. Why Team Edward?
because he is protective, loving, somewhat masochistic (in emotional way), and sparkly

everything :P

he thinks too much

ummmm.... so many to choose from!!! probably
"Your hair looks like a haystack, but I like it." or "You look sexy. very sexy really."
there's more but i'm not going to name them all.... ;)

5. Saddest moment for Edward?
when he thought Bella was dead and went to the volturi to kill himself
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I'm Team Edward! I have a deep love for Edward Cullen.

1. Why Team Edward? He's loving, protective, handsome, and would basically do anything to protect the one he loves. He's amazing, yet flawed and I love it.
2. Favorite things about Edward? His overwhelming desire to love Bella despite the fact that his instincts tell him to kill her. And he sparkles. :D
3. Things i'd change about Edward? Hmm...I probably wouldn't change much about him because I love his flaws too, everyone has them. It makes him a better character.
4. Favorite quote from Edward? That's a hard one. There are so many. I'll edit if I think of my fav.
5. Saddest moment for Edward? When he thought Bella was dead in New Moon, also when he had to leave her for what he thought was her own good. Also when he thought she was dying in Breaking Dawn, the pain he felt was so tangible. Also, in Eclipse when he has to watch his soulmate need someone else.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!