Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: Two Questions For Stephenie

Post by Nena »

There are so many questions on the news section, I bet it's going to be really hard to chose but I thought I would add my question here anyways just in case.

Going back to the basics. I know that SM has said that she wrote Twilight right after that first dream of the meadow. She started to write the story for her own amusement, and I wanted to know if the characters were always (from the time she dreamed of them) teenagers or if that is something that she had to establish in order to go along with the YA genre?

I would also like to know who was the first character that was written after Edward and Bella, and why?
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I've posted on the blog, but hey, why not post them here too? :)

We know Emmett likes bears and Edward loves mountain lions. Do any of the other Cullens have a favorite food? If so, what is it?

What are your feelings about Rosalie? There are a lot of different opinions on her, and I’m sure we’d all like to here yours.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
ElectricBadger
Settled in Forks

Post by ElectricBadger »

You've commented before that no more books are needed to tell Bella's story, that her conflicts are resolved: however, as she settles into vampiric life, what do you imagine she is like? Is she content with the comfortable but staid life of her coven, or will her old compassion and new predatory instincts lead her down the path Edward once trod, seeking justice against villains and protection for the innocent? Although she seems capable - for the most part - of resisting the call of blood, can she resist the call of her own empathy?
twilightcovvyyy
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightcovvyyy »

In the future, what do you think Renesme's personality would be like, and what do you think her greatest struggles would be because of her being half human and half vampire?
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Is Leah really a genetic dead-end as she believes?

Will she ever imprint?

I know you've said right now you aren't planning on going back to Forks, but as of right now, do you see yourself finishing Leah's story? Because it seems she was the only one who didn't get her happy ending, or do you disagree?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
his_bella
Settled in Forks

Post by his_bella »

1) how did billy end up in a wheelchair?

2) what happened to jacob's mom?
she was mentioned when jacob was thinking about bella faking her death how the coffin could be nailed shut.. just like his mother.. or that they could say she died in an accident.. just like his mother.
surely that wasnt how she really died.
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

Was the fact that nessie,and all female hybrids, don't produce venom put in the book because she imprints with jacob and it would kill him if she did produce venom?
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN AND JASPER HALE <333
freeml
Wandering Through Town

Post by freeml »

Here are some questions I have had on my mind lately:

Jacob says that according to their legends, imprinting was pretty rare among the werevolves...can we assume then that the three members of the previous pack never imprinted? And if it is rare, why are so many of the current pack imprinting?

Sam thinks that imprinting occurs to in order to carry on the genetic trait that makes someone a werewolf. Billy thinks it happens in order to create bigger wolves. Who is right?

Will you be as "present" in the development of New Moon the movie as you were with the Twilight movie? Any chance of another cameo appearance? ;)

How have you been spending your "down time" now that the saga is finished and the movie is out?

You said that you had a few ideas for your next project, such as a ghost story, time travel, or mermaid story. Have you decided which one you'll do first?

How was working on the Jack's Mannequin music video different from the writing you normally do? (I mean as far as finding the initial idea, and developing the concept into a "story") Do you want to work on more music videos in the future?

On your website (in the archives) you list your "ideal" cast for Twilight the movie...so who do you have in mind for the Volturi???? (particularly Aro and Jane)
~The future's bright, but she is brighter~ Alice's song!!

~And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways~ Midgnight sun
amandamayo
Settled in Forks

Post by amandamayo »

This may have been asked, I'm new to the Twilightverse, so excuse my ignorance if it has!

I know that Stephenie wrote Twilight after having a dream about it, and that she wrote it for herself, and it was great. I'm wondering how much harder it was for her to write the sequel once she KNEW it was going to be published. And did it get harder with each book she wrote? Was it hard to keep the momentum going?
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Okay. I've always wanted to ask this as a joke...Is Aro just that flamboyant or is he a metrosexual.

My serious questions are

1. Is it cool that there are like Twi-moms, Twi-dads and even Twi-grandparetns and even Twi-uncles? Did you ever think that it reach the level that more than teens would like it. (I have a twi-uncle btw)

2. Did you ever draw inspiration from things you children watched?

3. I know Twilight has been translated into a bunch of different languages. Whats your favorite feature that they placed in another countries version of Twilight?

~ Megan Z. from Florida
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...