Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampirelover7
Settled in Forks

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by vampirelover7 »

lostinhistopazeyes wrote:
amandae wrote:idk if anyone has said this, but for some reason in Breaking Dawn when Edward says, "Aro, would you ask Jane to stop attacking my wife?" it really got me. i think it was just how he says "my wife" and puts it so casually.
AWW!
I DEFINITELY agree! When I read that line, I think I just about passed out from sheer joy. Whenever he refers to her as his own, I guess, it just seems really amazing.
omg i agree with both of you calling someone yours is so romantic
maybeshescrazy
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by maybeshescrazy »

I love it when he first introduces her as his wife, and he's so insanely happy at describing her as such. And going to look that up made me remember another little bit from BD:

"Mr. Weber declared us husband and wife, and then Edward’s hands reached up
to cradle my face, carefully, as if it were as delicate as the white petals swaying
above our heads. I tried to comprehend, through the film of tears blinding me,
the surreal fact that this amazing person was mine. His golden eyes looked as if
they would have tears, too, if such a thing were not impossible. He bent his head
toward mine, and I stretched up on the tips of my toes, throwing my arms—
bouquet and all—around his neck.
He kissed me tenderly, adoringly; I forgot the crowd, the place, the time, the
reason… only remembering that he loved me, that he wanted me, that I was his.
He began the kiss, and he had to end it; I clung to him, ignoring the titters and
the throat-clearing in the audience. Finally, his hands restrained my face and he
pulled back—too soon—to look at me. On the surface his sudden smile was
amused, almost a smirk. But underneath his momentary entertainment at my
public exhibition was a deep joy that echoed my own.
The crowd erupted into applause, and he turned our bodies to face our friends
and family. I couldn’t look away from his face to see them."

and

“Let me introduce you to my wife.” It was the first time Edward had said that
word since it was officially true; he seemed like he would explode with
satisfaction saying it now.
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

I know there are a lot better than this, but I really love the part in Eclipse (can't remember what chapter)
when Bella stays with Edward before the battle, and he makes her the crystal heart.
Even though I'm a guy, I'll admit I said, "Awwwww!"
Haha.

Sure Bella made it a little awkward with her total craving for sex, but it was still sweet.
Lol

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

this isn't really a scene but my fave bits are when he calls her 'love'. I loooooooove it.

I think it's really romantic when he started to call her that in New Moon and then it became more frequent at the end of Eclipse and in Breaking Dawn he said it almost every five minutes!

Sooooooo romantic :D
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
Twilighter28
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter28 »

AgentCross wrote:Pages 752 - 754 of Breaking Dawn, when Bella is finally able to let Edward read her mind and see how she truly feels about him.

That is my favorite scene/part in the entire book. I could re-read it like a million times. It has always the one thing that has kept them from truly being one and it, is, just sooooo amazing when she does that.
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

There are so many from all the stories, and I lent my books out, so I don't have the exact quotes but,

From Twilight:

My favorite part is the meadow. This scene is so powerful and beautiful. Bella and Edward are finally able to show each other the full extent of their feelings and be completely themselves with each other. In fact, the meadow is probably my favorite part of the entire series because of its romance and beauty, not to mention the effect is has on the rest of the story.

From New Moon:

It would have to be Bella running in Volterra to save Edward. That part still gives me chills. Even though Bella had spent the last several months depressed because she thought that Edward didn't love her anymore, she was sill prepared to risk everything to save him. It was so beautiful. And then Edward believes that he's in heaven because that's the only way that he could be with Bella now. Oh, it made me practically cry. That part just shows how much Edward cared for her. I loved it!

From Eclipse:

Simply, it would have to be when Edward proposes. I know that in my own experience, the most romantic part of my life was when my fiancee proposed to me, so I figure it must be that way for Bella too, or any woman for that matter. It was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

From Breaking Dawn:

Definitely, it would be the end when Edward is finally able to see into Bella's mind. It was so romantic the way that she showed him how much she loved him through her thoughts of him. It made me cry. I just loved it, and what a wonderful way to end the story!
Alicia_Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alicia_Cullen »

Well one of my faverites is pgs. 260-282 in "Twilight" it's too much for me to type, but you guys all know it...The Meadow!!!
"I Love you" - Bella Swan, "You Are My Life Now" - Edward Cullen

Check out my music at: http://www.myspace.com/wordsunwritten11
maybeshescrazy
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by maybeshescrazy »

This is a bit of an odd one, but I think it's so romantic in NM, when Bella sees Edward again, and she describes how she feels as if the "hole" in her heart had not even existed any more. I'm not being very coherent - this whole bit, especially in bold:

I could see him now. And I could see that he could not see me.
It was really him, no hallucination this time. And I realized that my delusions were more
flawed than I'd realized; they'd never done him justice.
Edward stood, motionless as a statue, just a few feet from the mouth of the alley. His eyes
were closed, the rings underneath them deep purple, his arms relaxed at his sides, his palms
turned forward. His expression was very peaceful, like he was dreaming pleasant things. The
marble skin of his chest was bare–there was a small pile of white fabric at his feet. The light
reflecting from the pavement of the square gleamed dimly from his skin.
I'd never seen anything more beautiful–even as I ran, gasping and screaming, I could
appreciate that. And the last seven months meant nothing. And his words in the forest meant
nothing. And it did not matter if he did not want me. I would never want anything but him,
no matter how long I lived.
The clock tolled, and he took a large stride toward the light.
"No!" I screamed. "Edward, look at me!"
He wasn't listening. He smiled very slightly. He raised his foot to take the step that would
put him directly in the path of the sun.
I slammed into him so hard that the force would have hurled me to the ground if his arms
hadn't caught me and held me up. It knocked my breath out of me and snapped my head
back.
His dark eyes opened slowly as the clock tolled again.
He looked down at me with quiet surprise.
"Amazing," he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused. "Carlisle was right."
"Edward," I tried to gasp, but my voice had no sound. "You've got to get back into the
shadows. You have to move!"
He seemed bemused. His hand brushed softly against my cheek. He didn't appear to notice
that I was trying to force him back. I could have been pushing against the alley walls for all
the progress I was making. The clock tolled, but he didn't react.
It was very strange, for I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt
well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through
my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like
there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect–not healed, but as if there had been
no wound in the first place.

"I can't believe how quick it was. I didn't feel a thing–they're very good," he mused, closing
his eyes again and pressing his lips against my hair. His voice was like honey and velvet.
"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty," he
murmured, and I recognized the line spoken by Romeo in the tomb. The clock boomed out
its final chime "You smell just exactly the same as always," he went on. "So maybe this is
hell. I don't care. I'll take it."
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

If only my friend hadnt stolen NM yesterday!!! :lol:
I love the bit where Bella is drowning and Edward is screaming at her to keep swimming, but she's happy to just sink because he is there, and in her mind he is so beautiful, and shes pretending he loves her . . .
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Yeah, that's a really cute and funny one. =D
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B