General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lolaoba
Settled in Forks

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by lolaoba »

Alicia_Cullen wrote:Well one of my faverites is pgs. 260-282 in "Twilight" it's too much for me to type, but you guys all know it...The Meadow!!!
I agree!!! I loved the Meadow scenes. The one in Breaking Dawn: the honeymoon!!! ;) I found it very romantic when Bella was trying to convince Edward to try again despite her "bruises"

She was wearing the black lingerie and Edward was really convinced that she will never ever persuade her into trying again. Then he sees her and he falters for a few seconds but didn't budge. Then Bella sleeps and then she wakes up in the middle of the night crying

Edward asks why and thought she was having a nightmare. And then Bella says that she is crying because the dream ended. And we all know what happened afterwards... ;) :D
oH By tHe wAy, i'M n0T LeAviNg y0u...
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

my god - just reading this thread makes me swoon and long for Edward!
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

lolaoba wrote:
Alicia_Cullen wrote:Well one of my faverites is pgs. 260-282 in "Twilight" it's too much for me to type, but you guys all know it...The Meadow!!!
I agree!!! I loved the Meadow scenes. The one in Breaking Dawn: the honeymoon!!! ;) I found it very romantic when Bella was trying to convince Edward to try again despite her "bruises"

She was wearing the black lingerie and Edward was really convinced that she will never ever persuade her into trying again. Then he sees her and he falters for a few seconds but didn't budge. Then Bella sleeps and then she wakes up in the middle of the night crying

Edward asks why and thought she was having a nightmare. And then Bella says that she is crying because the dream ended. And we all know what happened afterwards... ;) :D
I love that moment too it was so sweet. I feel that Edward and Bella have a wonderful relationship and I love reading about them. (makes me think of me and my boyfriend.)
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
Dunno
Settled in Forks

Post by Dunno »

The series is filled with romantic moments. Most of them have been written already but I have to admit I'm a sucker for details.

Twilight.
1."About three things I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know how potent that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. And third I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him"- Bella.
2.Edward:"And you should introduce me to your father too, I think."
Bella:"He already knows you."
Edward:"As your boyfriend, I mean."
Bella:"Why?"
Edward:"Isn't that customary?"
Bella:"I don't know... That's not necessary, you know. I don't expect you to...I mean, you don't have to pretend for me."
Edward:"I'm not pretending."- I just about melted at this point.
3.The lullaby.

New Moon
1."Please don't" I whispered. He stopped, his lips just half an inch from mine.
This whole chapter is amazing, but her asking him not to kiss her just kills me because eventhough she wants him to, she knows she couldn't take it if he left again. "Don't promise me anything", I whispered. If I let myself hope, and it came to nothing... that would kill me. Where all those merciless vampires had not been able to finish me off, hope would do the job."...It's just so bittersweet and you really see how much they care for each other, yet are trying to fight it because they don't think they're right for the other.
2."Your eyes will adjust," I mumbled. "That's just the problem- they can't."

Eclipse
1.Again this is me being a sucker for little details, but I just about died when this happened:
Bella:"What is that?"
Edward:"Nothing."
Bella:"It doesn't look like nothing."
Edward:"Well, I didn't know if you were going to forgive your friend, or he you, and I wondered if you would still want to ride your bike anyway. It sounded like it was something you really enjoyed. I thought I could go with you if you wished."
I was so mad at her for not even acknowledging his thoughtfulness. :x
2.Edward:"Bella...are you sure? Did you make the right choice? I've never seen you in so much pain-"
Bella:"Yes."
Edward:"I don't know... If it hurts so much, how can it possibly be the right thing for you?"
Bella:"Edward, I know who I can't live without."
3.Edward:"Deal's off". "Bella, I see what you're doing. You're trying to make everyone else happy. And I don't care about anyone else's feelings. I only need you to be happy."

Breaking Dawn
1."I do." The wedding was just gorgeous... until Bella lets slip her honeymoon plans. She really should be quarantined.
2."Let me introduce you to my wife."- Edward
3."Don't be afraid. We belong together."- Bella
4.This is the most heartbreakingly beautiful thing I have ever read, and it made me fall in love with Edward:
"If it's a child she wants, she can have it. She can have half a dozen babies. Anything she wants." He paused for one beat. "She can have puppies if that's what it takes."- It just broke my heart how increadibly desperate he was for her to be well. He really left no lines unstepped.
5." I love you."- The fact that those are the first words that come out of Bella's mouth when she is transformed is just beautiful.
6."Now you know," I said lightly and shrugged. "No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you."- Just perfection.

And of course all of the one's mentioned before me.
Chocolatebrowneyes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Chocolatebrowneyes »

Everyone has already mentioned most of my favs but one:

in Breaking Dawn Page 70:
It was a serious kind of kiss---Intense, slow but building...
I'd pretty much forgotten where I was when I heard Alice call "Bella! It's time!"
I felt a brief flicker of irritation with my new sister for the interruption.
Edward Ignored her; his lips were hard against mine, more urgent than before. My heart broke into a sprint and my palms were slick against his marble neck.
"Do you want to miss your plane?" Alice demanded, right next to me now. "I'm sure you'll have a lovely honeymoon camped out in the airport waiting for another flight."
Edward turned his face slightly to murmur, "Go away Alice," and then pressed his lips against mine again.

I love it because he's in the moment too :D
some other favs are when he teases her on his bed in Eclipse, the end of BD and lots of parts from "the book we cannot name" LOL :mrgreen: Edward he's one romantic guy
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me,I wanted to say. I've tried.
Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
Keep it light.

ImageImageImageImage
lolaoba
Settled in Forks

Post by lolaoba »

all this talk is making me swoon!!! :lol:

I have a question tho, how come Bella most of the time would be dizzy or out of breath whenever they are making out?
oH By tHe wAy, i'M n0T LeAviNg y0u...
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

because Edward's breath is freaking good smelling and she forgets to breathe cos she's so in the moment
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
revrag
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by revrag »

lolaoba wrote:all this talk is making me swoon!!! :lol:

I have a question tho, how come Bella most of the time would be dizzy or out of breath whenever they are making out?

I think it's part of the lure of being a vampire, sort of like numbing your victim, I guess. But also because kissing Edward is so raw for Bella. I think that maybe whenever she does she feels the powerfulness of their love and it's overwhelming...to the point that she has to gasp for air. It's almost as if she feels like she has everything in that moment and then realizes that she's got to come down from some great height and face reality after all, because she is human...but still she takes it to the most extreme point (fainting or getting dizzy) because she doesn't want to stop, it's as if she can't stop and forfeits any desire to do so.

Man...Edward..sigh.
newborn23
Settled in Forks

Post by newborn23 »

Dunno wrote:"Now you know," I said lightly and shrugged. "No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you."- Just perfection.
oh my.. this has to be my favorite part in the whole series. I cried just reading this on the computer.

it's so romantic and beautiful.
in my mind Edward is my boyfriend
Alice is my best friend
Emmett is the big brother i wish i had
and Jake...
he's around if i get cold
Jessalyn118
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jessalyn118 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay...i really should be going to bed but i have another one! after edward tells bella he heard her talking in her sleep:

"He knew what I was getting at. 'You did say my name,' he admitted.
I sighed in defeat. 'A lot?'
'How much do you mean by "a lot," exactly?'
'Oh no!' I hung my head.
He pulled me against his chest, softly, naturally.
'Don't be self-conscious,' he whispered in my ear. 'If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.'"
--Twilight, pg. 294
I like this one..
"It's all about who you know"

"In that case, i hope you enjoy disappointment"

Edward Cullen