Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by heifergrl1 »

Well, the only thing I can really say is that when I first read Twilight and I got to the part when they were in the meadow together I was covered in goosebumps!!!! It gave me chills in the middle of summer lol. But to me that has to be one of the most romantic parts because that gives you the initial insight into how deep Edward and Bella's relationship was becoming.
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
leahfreya
Settled in Forks

Post by leahfreya »

most romantic scene?? alott and i mean alot of them thats why im crazy about twilight... but if i have to choose? even thought i hated edward for leaving and just begging bella back right there and then... its still romantic by how he did it.... :oops: NEW MOON... the entire chapter "The Truth" :oops:

~~511-512
"It never made sense for you to love me" I explained my voice breaking twice. "I always knew that"
"I'll prove to you your awake," He promised.

"Yesterday, when i would touch you, you were so... hesitant, so careful, and yet still the same........" "Please--just tell me whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idoitic question is that?"
"Just answer it. Please."
I stared at him darkly for a moment. "The way i feel about you will never change. Of course i love you--and there is nothing you can do about it!"
"Thats all i needed to hear."
~~

omg!! it drove me banana sandwich! :D
"I love you. I want you. Right now."
~Edward Cullen
Eclipse 619
fiish3
Wandering Through Town

Post by fiish3 »

I have alot of favorite scenes :P

I really like when he proposed,
"Isabella Swan, i promise to love you forever- every single day of forever.
Will you marry me ? "
"yes"

and the very end of breaking dawn when edward reads bellas mind and she shows him her favorite moments, all of him.
"we have plenty of time to work on it"
"forever and forever and forever"
"that sounds exactly right to me"
And we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.

I LOVE THAT PART !
it was the perfect ending <3
JasperH
Wandering Through Town

Post by JasperH »

The whole meadow scene when Bella is running her fingers along Edward's veins. so cute
Team Jasper!
Happiness is not a fish you can catch
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

melbelle wrote:I thought one of the most romantic scenes in the series was in Eclipse when Bella talks to her mom about her and Edward's relationship. They had visited Renee in FLA and Renee was commenting on how Edward is so protective of her and how he obviously loves her. Renee tells Bella how no matter where Edward is, Bella unconsciously centers herself around him. Just the fact that even without thinking the two continually draw towards each other was really romantic for me and also that others could see how they really revolved around each other.
I, too, really liked this part. It was cool that even Renee could see that Edward and Bella's relationship wasn't some normal teen relationship. It was more. Plus, if Renee can see it, then the Cullen's must see everything that happens to the extreme. gah. I love Bella and Edward!!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

heifergrl1 wrote:Well, the only thing I can really say is that when I first read Twilight and I got to the part when they were in the meadow together I was covered in goosebumps!!!! It gave me chills in the middle of summer lol. But to me that has to be one of the most romantic parts because that gives you the initial insight into how deep Edward and Bella's relationship was becoming.
That one is definately one of mine. I mean he tells her the desire he had for her blood but also confessed the love he was developing for her as well as the love she was developing for him.I thought this one was one of the most romantic moments.:DAnother could be when he proposed in Eclipse and she says yes. OMG I was going to faint at that point .Those are just some of mine :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
amulaya
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by amulaya »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay...i really should be going to bed but i have another one! after edward tells bella he heard her talking in her sleep:

"He knew what I was getting at. 'You did say my name,' he admitted.
I sighed in defeat. 'A lot?'
'How much do you mean by "a lot," exactly?'
'Oh no!' I hung my head.
He pulled me against his chest, softly, naturally.
'Don't be self-conscious,' he whispered in my ear. 'If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.'"
--Twilight, pg. 294
This is where I fell in love with Edward... *sighs*
"So, who's gonna catch me a grizzly bear?" - Bella
amulaya
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by amulaya »

Kachiti wrote:All I saw was Edward's face, it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His eyes were a buttery, burning gold; his perfect face was almost severe with the depth of his emotion. And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation...............then Edward's hand reached up to cradle my face, carefully as if it were delicate as the white petals swaying above our heads. I tried to comprehend, through the film of tears blinding me, the surreal fact that this amazing person was mine. His golden eyes looked as if they would have tears, too, if such a thing were not impossible. He bent his head toward mine,..... He kissed me tenderly, adoring; I forgot the crowd, the place, the reason...only remembering that he loved me, that he wanted me, that I was his.

Breaking Dawn pg 48-50
Love it, love it, love it!
"So, who's gonna catch me a grizzly bear?" - Bella
Twilight_Perfection
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Twilight_Perfection »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay, this is ONE of my favorites. i'm sure i'll be adding more as i think of them. it's after edward shows bella her engagement ring for the first time:

"I stared into his eyes, trying to decipher the emotion that smoldered just under the surface. He gazed back, and the casual pretense suddenly slipped away. He was glowing--his angel's face brilliant with joy and victory. He was so glorious that it knocked me breathless.
Before I could catch that breath, he was kissing me, his lips exultant. I was lightheaded when he moved his mouth to whisper in my ear--but his breathing was just as ragged as mine.
'Yes, I like it. You have no idea.'
I laughed, gasping a little. 'I believe you.'
'Do you mind if I do something?' he murmured, his arms tightening around me.
'Isabella Swan?' He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. 'I promise to love you forever--every single day of forever. Will you marry me?'
...I whispered, 'Yes.'
'Thank you,' he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he kissed the ring that was now mine."
--Eclipse, pgs. 459-460

gahh!!! i love it. ::squeals like the girly girl she is::

Haha! Oh man... I was totally doing the jumping up and down. OMG OMG OMG! Squealing. Then I called my friend. Dude, he took MY breath away... etc.

Twilight_Perfection
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Twilight_Perfection »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay...i really should be going to bed but i have another one! after edward tells bella he heard her talking in her sleep:

"He knew what I was getting at. 'You did say my name,' he admitted.
I sighed in defeat. 'A lot?'
'How much do you mean by "a lot," exactly?'
'Oh no!' I hung my head.
He pulled me against his chest, softly, naturally.
'Don't be self-conscious,' he whispered in my ear. 'If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.'"
--Twilight, pg. 294
I love this one too. It makes me laugh too, because I am sure lot a lot of girls, we can picture ourselves doing this, if anyone was watching us sleep and we said their name out loud. LOL.