General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Nena »

Enjoy the thread. If you quote from the book make sure you add book and page number so we can go back and enjoy as well :)
Gina
Settled in Forks

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Gina »

It would be more… prudent for you not to be my friend. But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84

Can my head expolde now? :shock:

I put this quote because I knew at this moment that whatever reluctance Edward had for wanting to be with Bella was now out the window. He was admitting to her, and it sounded like also to himself that despite the consequences, he wanted to be with her.

All that being said, I would have died to have been Bella at that moment.
"I look at my… son. His strength, his goodness, the brightness that shines out of him—and it only fuels that hope, that faith, more than ever. How could there not be more for one such as Edward?" - Carlisle Cullen, New Moon
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

"By the way, I love you in frightening dangerous ways." pg.125ish Midnight Sun

"This would be difficult on a couch."

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" <<WHY CAN'T I BE BELLA???????????
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

OMG so many times I wanted to be Bella - in Twilight after the meadow scene with the whole Lion and the Lamb thing, in fact the whole 'courtship' with her and Edward in Twilight *swoon*. In Eclipse when he asked her to marry him......wow! And then I think from then on in lol
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Really anytime when Bella was with Edward, but the most is in NM when Edward first proposes. I literally screamed at her for not saying yes the first time!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

debussygirl wrote:Really anytime when Bella was with Edward, but the most is in NM when Edward first proposes. I literally screamed at her for not saying yes the first time!!!
Oh I totally forgot about this part!!! Definatley agree.......it was beautiful and I too wanted to scream at her for not saying yes lol
F-16
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by F-16 »

I think I may have temporarily passed out when he first asked her to marry him. I was feeling a little light headed.

But, I think that one of my favourite parts wasn't something that would really be considered romantic in a conventional sense. It was when Edward left to go hunting in Twilight right before the meadow scene and he left a note in her truck that said 'Be safe'. That part was so poignant for me. The thought that there was this person whose entire existence was centered around an unyielding thirst for a person's blood would go out of his way to the extent of wishing that the object of his blood lust would stay safe. The paradox there is just so amazing for me. If that had been me there, finding that note, I think I might have burst into tears.

*sigh*
I have to go swoon now.
mananda

Post by mananda »

When Bella was being held hostage by Alice for Edward and he comes back in the middle of the night... that entire scene. :D

Ladies, you know what scene I'm talking about.... ;)
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

edward x lover wrote:"By the way, I love you in frightening dangerous ways." pg.125ish Midnight Sun

"This would be difficult on a couch."

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" <<WHY CAN'T I BE BELLA???????????
Yes! Oh my God! I would never have thought of the Midnight Sun one, but it's good :D

But I also agree with mananda ;)
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

Just to go with moments in Twilight, in no particular order - When Edward saves Bella from being squashed by the truck in the school parking lot. (Not that I'd want to be involved in an accident like that but still - to be rescued by Edward....*sigh*...) Then when Edward touches Bella for the first time outside the gym; pushing her hair behind her ear. I know that it's a little thing but it's the little things that count. Then there is the moment when Bella hears her lullaby for the first time...so absolutely adorably sweet! Also, the time after Edward saved Bella and he took to the restaurant and he focused all his attention on Bella and ignored the hostess & waitress. The meadow scene (I don't need to say anything else. The whole scene was remarkable!)Then when Edward first brings Bella to his home and shows her his bedroom; when Edward tackles Bella to the couch and Alice and Jasper come into the room, I love how Edward isn't afraid to show his feelings about Bella to his family. Also, the part where Edward is trying to make Bella forget her fear of "running" with him as they are getting ready to go play baseball. If I were Bella, I'd probably have melted like butter! :D