General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Movielover22
Settled in Forks

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Movielover22 »

I think my favorite time in the series is when Edward and Bella are at the restaurant in Port Angeles. I know it's not a very romantic moment, but this is the time when he first starts to really open up to her and tell her the truth about himself. This was the time when the two of them really started connecting on a deeper level. It was also the first time that he started to really let his guard down and show her not only facts about him, but also show her more of his real personality, who he really is in so many different ways. I just love this part.
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." ~ Jasper Hale
BellaJayne
Settled in Forks

Post by BellaJayne »

Okay... I could make this a short one with just three words:

ALL. OF. IT.

But I'm in the mood for exageration, so...

1. The first time Bella dreams of Edward. She so knows she likes him... and who wouldn't want a vivid dream of Edward.

2. All through the questioning phase of Twilight. I'd love to be grilled by someone who clearly wants to know all there is to know about me, however menial.

3. The Meadow Scene. Sexual tension at it's ultimate high.... WOW. I get shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

4. The first kiss. Although I almost wish she didnt jump on him... cos then it would have lasted longer. *sigh*

5. The first time he stays over, especially the morning after.

6. New moon... when he's whispering Romeos lines in her ear... (I know my boyfriend loves me... but he'd never do that.)

7.. New moon... when she saves him, and he turns and tells her "You smell just the same as always" and smile and kisses her hair. If that right there doesnt tell her that he loves her more than anything in the world, I don't know what does. He think's he's dead and all he can think about is how she smells. *Swoon*

8. New moon.. propsal. nuff said.

9. New moon ... Treaty. "That's not in my power, it's in hers. I'm a fast learner, I don't make the same mistake twice. The only way I'm leaving is if she sends me away." - "Never".

10. Eclipse. The way Edward is oh so understanding about Jake. And the wuthering heights quote.

11. Breaking Dawn.... the entirety of Book One.

12. Breaking Dawn... the first post change love/sex scene. WOW! anyone else get over to their boyfriends quick sharp?

13. Breaking Dawn... Beating Emmett and the arm wrestling match.

14, Breaking Dawn... winning the battle.

15. Breaking Dawn. The last 3 pages. BEST. EVER.
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

BellaJayne wrote:

OMG, I know....it totally IS the best ever. I've re-read that so many times. I love how he asks her if she can do it again and then she tries and he can't help but interrupt...swoon!

There are so many times when I'd like to be Bella. My books are being lent out so I'll just pick one from my brian...

When Edward plays Bella's lullaby. Ahhhh! Lovely!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
SaraCullen4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by SaraCullen4ever »

BellaJayne wrote:Okay... I could make this a short one with just three words:

ALL. OF. IT.

But I'm in the mood for exageration, so...

1. The first time Bella dreams of Edward. She so knows she likes him... and who wouldn't want a vivid dream of Edward.

2. All through the questioning phase of Twilight. I'd love to be grilled by someone who clearly wants to know all there is to know about me, however menial.

3. The Meadow Scene. Sexual tension at it's ultimate high.... WOW. I get shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

4. The first kiss. Although I almost wish she didnt jump on him... cos then it would have lasted longer. *sigh*

5. The first time he stays over, especially the morning after.

6. New moon... when he's whispering Romeos lines in her ear... (I know my boyfriend loves me... but he'd never do that.)

7.. New moon... when she saves him, and he turns and tells her "You smell just the same as always" and smile and kisses her hair. If that right there doesnt tell her that he loves her more than anything in the world, I don't know what does. He think's he's dead and all he can think about is how she smells. *Swoon*

8. New moon.. propsal. nuff said.

9. New moon ... Treaty. "That's not in my power, it's in hers. I'm a fast learner, I don't make the same mistake twice. The only way I'm leaving is if she sends me away." - "Never".

10. Eclipse. The way Edward is oh so understanding about Jake. And the wuthering heights quote.

11. Breaking Dawn.... the entirety of Book One.

12. Breaking Dawn... the first post change love/sex scene. WOW! anyone else get over to their boyfriends quick sharp?

13. Breaking Dawn... Beating Emmett and the arm wrestling match.

14, Breaking Dawn... winning the battle.

I agree with you 100%. =)
♥Sara♥
TEAM EDWARD!!!
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

Sorry if this has already been said...

But for me the sweetest moment (although not necessarily a time when I would WANT to be Bella) was during Breaking Dawn when Bella is pregnant with Nessie and dieing, and Jacob looks at Edward and sees all of the pain and suffering on his face. I thought that was the sweetest moment because it really shows how much Edward loves her. I wish I could find a direct quote but my friend's reading my copy of Breaking Dawn :[. But that's the scene that keeps replaying in my mind over and over.
Laina
Settled in Forks

Post by Laina »

When Bella's pregnant and Edward finally hears Renesmee's thoughts. When he finally loves the baby just as much as Bella does. That feeling must be amazing.
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosmelie »

****SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MIDNIGHT SUN...COVER YOUR EYES****

I had to throw that out there first because I know some people have not read Midnight Sun (aka Dark High Noon) but I wanted to throw it out there that I absolutely adore the moment that Edward realizes "oh my gosh I do love this girl...now what am I going to do, she's human". I know that Bella didn't know it but that to me was just the sweetest thing ever, especially after Alice kept badgering him about talking to Bella!
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
dawn

Post by dawn »

Laina wrote:When Bella's pregnant and Edward finally hears Renesmee's thoughts. When he finally loves the baby just as much as Bella does. That feeling must be amazing.
Oh my god, definitely. I pretty much stopped breathing during the entire pregnancy phase! It was so powerful.
dopeydm

Post by dopeydm »

I really enjoyed reading everyone's moments of wanting to be Bella. I especially liked rob's wanting to be Edward. Thanks! Some of us forget that some guys actually are like Edward, or want to be.

Okay, I am a strange one. If I get to be Bella, I want my husband to be Edward and Jacob. Okay, I know, that is really crazy, but my husband has the good qualities of both of them. (my little space heater)

I especially wanted to be Bella in Fire and Ice when Edward and Jacob are talking about her. I thought that was the sweetest moment because Edward opens himself up to show Jacob who the "better man" is. (IMO)
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lucyth »

Night when Edward comes back. Proposal. :D I had to read that setence about 5 times b4 I realised he was serious. I sat there gawking at the book for about half an hour before I could read next page.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura