General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twimaia
Settled in Forks

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by twimaia »

I wanted to read all your posts before I added my part. I agree with everyone and reading these. All the scenes with Edward ad Bella are so special and I wold love to be Bella in any of them.

But what got me most is whenever Edward addressed Bella as "Bella love" (I think he mostly said it in BD). For some reaon, every time he said this I had to pause and think "awwww..." It was such a little thing, but to me, those are the most important. If only my husand new how easy it really was...
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

leahlovetwilight wrote:the part where edward says he prefers brunettes :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
O MY E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. I'm brunette so when he said that, I looked at my blonde friend and said, "I win. Go find Jacob."
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
fanpire_2009
Settled in Forks

Post by fanpire_2009 »

I sooo wished i was Bella when Edward ask "Would you like to take a swim with me first?" and when they go skinny dipping!!!!

I died of jelousy for a fictional situation!!!!!

tell me if you agree with me
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

fanpire_2009 wrote:I sooo wished i was Bella when Edward ask "Would you like to take a swim with me first?" and when they go skinny dipping!!!!

I died of jelousy for a fictional situation!!!!!

tell me if you agree with me
agree!
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Tbh I wish I was Bella every moment she's around Edward.

:evil:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Isabella Fae Graycin
Settled in Forks

Post by Isabella Fae Graycin »

When Edward played her the lulluby. if any guy wrote a song for me, I would about die. music is my life, so yeah. and yes, the proposal is another moment. the meadow scene. pretty much all of the ones already mentioned. but the lulluby momnt is the most iportant part to me. *sighs*
fanpire_2009
Settled in Forks

Post by fanpire_2009 »

Isabella Fae Graycin wrote:When Edward played her the lulluby. if any guy wrote a song for me, I would about die. music is my life, so yeah. and yes, the proposal is another moment. the meadow scene. pretty much all of the ones already mentioned. but the lulluby momnt is the most iportant part to me. *sighs*
yes, that was an amazing moment.guys... take head, all a girl wants is her own song!!!!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

When Bella is running to the Cullen house the night of the vote. I would love to have that sense of freedom, just running... and being with somebody you love.
Also when her and Edward are running together in BD.. I love it.

When Edward proposes (the second time).. I can never stop saying "Awww". It is so sweet and romantic, and epicly awesome to me lol!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The night after coming back from Italy...

Edward: But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break you're faith in me? ..I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed I didn't want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept - as if there were any way I could exist without needing you!

Annd the um "my night was a moonlesss bla bla you were like a meteor bla bla" speech aswell. <- :lol:

Those two made me so jealous of Bella.. and then she runs off and starts kissing a silly werewolf
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

My five -I so wish I was Bella right now- moments:

1) I want to be Bella everytime she is with Edward in her room. I love this long nights, I got the feeling of want to be Bella here most. I dreamed about it, I dreamed Edward stayed with me all nights.

2) When Edward asked her to marry him. I really loved that part, not because they would have sex or she would become a vampire, just to know they would be together forever like Edward promised her.
"I promise I will love you forever, every single day of forever."

3) I wish I was Bella when they were together in chapter 13; Confessions. I love every time they touch each other. But here my feelings were the strongest I wanted to be Bella as Edward touched her.

4) I wanted to be Bella before she marries Edward. I like the scene when Alice and Rosalie were doing her dress and her! I wish I would be that perfect for one night.
And also when they were ready to hunt in Breaking Dawn, when Alice get a mirror to let Bella see how beautiful she was.

5) The end, when she was with Edward and they agreed they would have forever to practise for getting down Bella's shield so she could show him her thoughts. I wish I was like her then, when she had a daughter -a very special one-, when she was in her home with Edward. When she was allowed to live happy forever..
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!