General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now mom

Post by SwanCullen »

There are a lot, probably more than I can think of right now. I have to say the top 4?

1.The wedding! It sounds like it was a great wedding (minus the dog rbeing a jerk to Bella)

2. Isle Esme. Do I even have to say WHY?

3.The first night as a Vampire with Edward :D

4.Holding Resnemee for the first time. How sweet was that? It'll be fantastic to see on screen!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Cayana
Settled in Forks

Post by Cayana »

There are so many moments when I read the books and melt into a blissful puddle *swooning sigh* To give a few examples where I would LOVE to be Bella:

Twilight, page 279, the morning after the first night Edward stayed over:
""Okay" I bounced down the stairs. "I'm decent." He was waiting at the foot of the stairs, closer that I'd thought, and I bounded right into him. he steadied me, holding me a careful distance away for a few seconds before suddenly pulling me closer. "Wrong again," he murmured in my ear. "You are utterly indecent - no one should look so tempting, it's not fair."
"Tempting how? "I asked. "I can change..." He sighed, shaking his head. "You are so absurd." He pressed his cool lips delicately to my forehead, and the room spun. The smell of his breath made it impossible to think. "Shall I explain how you are tempting to me? " he said. It was clearly a rhetorical question. His fingers traced slowly down my spine, his breath coming more quickly against my skin. My hands were limp on his chest, and I felt lightheaded again. He tilted his head slowly and touched his cool lips to mine for the second time, very carefully, parting them slightly. And then I collapsed.

Twilight, page 301, playing in Edward's room
His body shifted suddenly, half-croushed, tensed like a lion about to punce. I backed away from him, glaring. "You wouldn't." I didn't see him leap at me - it was much too fast. I only found myself suddenly airborne, and then we crashed onto the sofa, knocking it into the wall. All the while, his arms formed an iron cage of protection around me - I was barely jostled. But I was still gasping as I tried to right myself. He wasn't having that. He curled me into a ball against his chest, holding me more securely that iron chains. I glared at him in alarm, but he seemed well in control, his jaw relaxed as he grinned, his eyes bright only with humor. "You were saying?" he growled playfully.

Okay i've been copying passages from the book down but this might be a bit too much to all put down.
Go read twilight page 316 and 317, you'll find more of this:
"Tamper with my memory?" I asked nervously. "Something like that." He was watching me intently, but there was humor deep in his eyes. He placed his hands against the jeep on either side of my head and leaned forward, forcing me to press back against the doow. he leaned in even closer, his face inches from mine. I had no room to escape. "Now,"he breathed, and just his smell disturbed my thought process "what exactly are you worrying about?"...

Hope you enjoyed these :)

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Just about any moment when Edward and Bella are alone! And I must confess that, like Cayana, the "tamper with my memory" scene is one of my favourites from the entire saga. I'd love to read that from Edward's point of view!