General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miko Kikyou
Settled in Forks

Re: Denali Coven

Post by Miko Kikyou »

When I read the wedding part, I thought that Tanya would try to kill Bella or do something else to get Edward "back" ( well, he was never interested...). But she was SO nice in the end... I didn't expect that.
I like Kate and Garret aswell because they just happened to meet and fall in love with each other because of the Volturi. And Garret is really one of a kind...xD
Eleazar was very interesting and I never thought that he was one of the Volturi or had this kind of talent.
I really loved the Denali coven because they weren't as bad as I'd imagined, but Irina was a freak and an idiot. I know she was brave in the end, but she betrayed her family just to get revenge! Her death was sad, but it didn't matter that much to me.
Dont_Call_Me_Nessie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dont_Call_Me_Nessie »

Irina was misguided, for sure. But I don't think she ran to the Volturi "just to get revenge." She was genuinely freaked out when she saw Renesmee, and she didn't take the time to fidn out what was really going on.
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Irina watched her "Mother" destroyed over the issue of a vampire child. That particular taboo was deeply ingrained in her psyche. To see the child, meant remembering all the past horror and remembering exactly what needed to be done in such cases--warn the Volturi. There was no need for revenge. It was shock and pain and terror guiding her, which, of course, made her choose incorrectly.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

I loved the Denali Coven I thought they were so open minded with Nessie despite what they went through with their "Mother". Tanya and Kate were really nice to Bella, something I didn't expect to happen. I love Eleazar's power! That's so cool, I'd love to meet him so I can see if I would have a power. :)

Irina's death was sad. I felt so bad for Tanya and Kate. To see another member of their family die right in front of them, for the second time by the Volturi, must have been heart breaking. I almost cried when I read that.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

The Denali coven is an interesting coven. Especially with Eleazar and Kate's abilities. Carmen reminds me of a spanish motherly model in a way somehow when she was playing with Renesmee.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
suziecue95
Settled in Forks

Post by suziecue95 »

i love the Denalis!! my favorite is definately kate i love her power and her and Garrett are so good togethere!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I don't really like Tanya as a person (no pun intended). I'm not really sure what it is about her, I just don't care for her.

I do like Kate however. I have no clue why. Ha ha.
brianna_cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by brianna_cullen »

i know, right? tanya is just so...er! but kate seems so cool and all. i think that i really dont like tanya, though, cause she likes edward. :evil:
Edward can bruise me anyday.

Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

brianna_cullen wrote: i think that i really dont like tanya, though, cause she likes edward. :evil:
You must despise the vast majority of the Lex and the Twilight fandom then because most of these girls are more hardcore when it comes to expressing love for Edward.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Trey
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Trey »

^^ i know what you guys are talking about up there. I wasnt a big fan of Tanya throughout the whole book. I liked Kate though, and how she pushed Bella. Some of you might of been a bit shocked at first because she was hurting Edward, but it sure came in handy.
PROUD TWI-GUY!

Vampgrl_11 best friend!!