Favorite Book of the Saga

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Re: Favorite Book of the Saga

Post by edwardsblossom »

b^_^d *giggles at your pun* I like Twilight's and New Moon's the same I think. Then Eclipse's and then Breaking Dawn's. :roll:

Though, I did find Breaking Dawn's cover more fun and challenging to guess about before you read the whole book. I always like to figure out why the cover is the way it is, how it relates to the books. I always find multiple ways, time and time after reading.
:D
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

edwardsblossom wrote:

Which book cover do you like the most?
i'd have to say..... New Moon. :) Don't know why.. just like it :)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I would say the cover of New Moon as well. Don't why..Just a nice picture.

As for my favorite books..That's a though one..But I would say that Twilight is my favorite. Since that is where everything is brand new between Bella and Edward. That is where they fall in love.
Then Eclipse: Edward is back. There are so many sweet moments in this book. The proposal, the kidnapping. I just really liked the story in this book.
And I can't really say I have a favorite between Breaking Dawn and New Moon. I like them both. Or that is to say..I have mixed feelings about New Moon. It is a great book, extremely well written. I think that SM is able to convey the feeling of loss perfectly. But reading it still makes me feel sad. Sometimes I just skip the middle part, and go straight to Italy. But I actually like the story in between as well.
I like Breaking Dawn because Bella finally becomes a vampire. And I love the ending of BD.
Why not just say: I love all the books.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
edwardsblossom
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

I've cried during New Moon on multiple occasions as I read it. I think the saddness that is felt, the depression that sinks into me as I read it, shows the signs of the most amazing of writing. I like the melancholy you feel as you read, I love it. I think that's part of what makes the book so appealing. ;)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Okay, I've made a new order..

My favourite book is
New Moon,
Eclipse
Twilight
Breaking Dawn
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

I think my favorite cover is Breaking Dawn. I love the chess pieces & the contrast between the red & white.

Favorite book though... that would be a tie between Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. In some ways, I feel like Twilight & New Moon set up a lot of the conflict that happened in Eclipse & Breaking Dawn.

I loved Eclipse mainly because of the Jacob/Edward conflict. I felt like we really saw the characters & plot develop the most in this book. Plus, the Jacob kiss (#2), the leg hitch & the proposal! Swoon...

I love Breaking Dawn for all the reasons people already said and others, too. Bella really comes into her own as a vampire, but is still herself. I loved, loved, loved reading the book from Jake's perspective. And the wedding & honeymoon! Meeting the other vampires & most especially the happily ever after!

Image Image Image
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

1.Eclipse 2. Twilight 3. Breaking Dawn 4. New Moon :cry: .
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:Breaking Dawn is my favorite! I know there are a lot of mixed feelings about it, but I was personally THRILLED with it. I was so happy to see my favorite couple get a beautiful, happy ending. So much happened and even 754 pages, I still wanted more! That's a sign of an amazing book. And an amazing author.
I know! Though I would say Eclipse was my fav Breaking Dawn comes to almost a tie. I was so sad when it ended!
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Hey guys. I am working on a short story, and am having major problems with finding the right characters. If you have any suggestions PM me. :D
ImageImageImage
edwardsblossom

Post by edwardsblossom »

Cullen_Lover wrote:Hey guys. I am working on a short story, and am having major problems with finding the right characters. If you have any suggestions PM me. :D
Story for what?