Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Favorite Book of the Saga

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Here's my order:

1. New Moon
2. Eclipse
3. Breaking Dawn
4. Twilight

I love New Moon the most because of Jacob! He and Bella's relationship grows so much in this book. (Due to Edward not being there.) And I love the character and all his glory. Jacob was there when Edward left. He stitched Bella up after Edward left her bleeding. He was almost like her life support, he kept her alive and going when she was in the darkest period of her life. And you have to give Jake credit for that. Without him, who knows what Bella would have been like if Edward had just left and never came back and/or she never attempted to go see Jake.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Here is my order:
0. (Midnight Sun, were it to be published)
1. Eclipse
2. New Moon
3. Twilight
4. Breaking Dawn

:D :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

My favorite is Twilight but Eclipse is not far behind at all. I really can't explain why I like Twilight I guess it's because you really get to see the start of Bella's relationship with all the characters. You get to see what started the whole thing! Twilight is also when you find out what they are and I really like that mystery aspect! I love Eclipse because I'm a fan of both Edward and Jacob so I liked to see how they would battle it out! In 3rd is New Moon and 4th is BD. This is just the order I love them in I love them all!
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

mine is eclipse becouse you see a lot more of emmett and edward but new moon os not that bad either and eclipse you see a lot more of bella and edwards relation ship and them being together
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Movielover22
Settled in Forks

Post by Movielover22 »

My favorite book is definitely Eclipse. As other people have said in this topic, you get to see more of the development of Edward and Bella's relationship, but there are also a lot of other reasons. You also get more of the other characters. You learn both Jasper and Rosalie's stories and learn how they came to where they are in the Cullen family. Twilight was amazing, but all you really got in that story was the development of Bella and Edward and vampires in general, and New Moon was more about Jacob and the wolves, but in Eclipse you get more character development from the rest of the Cullens. But I think my favorite aspect of Eclipse is the struggle in it. With both Jacob and Edward there and fighting for Bella, you get a much better mix of emotions from all sides. Twilight was all about love, New Moon was more about pain, but in Eclipse you get love in forms of romantic love, friendship, family, you get pain in more ways than just loss, there's inner torment. Also, another part that I forgot to mention was the fact that you get to actually witness a real battle. The fight with Victoria at the end of the book is the closest we come to a real vampire fight which is one the parts I was really looking forward to when I started to read the series.

Plus, Eclipse has my all time favorite scene, in the tent, the conversation between Edward and Jacob. I just absolutely love that part!
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." ~ Jasper Hale
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

My favorite would actually be "Breaking Dawn". I was a little disappointed in how there wasn't too much action, but other than that I loved it! I loved Edward, Bella, and Nessie so much! Such a great family. I'm happy for her. :mrgreen:
bao wewolf
Settled in Forks

Post by bao wewolf »

Movielover22 wrote: Plus, Eclipse has my all time favorite scene, in the tent, the conversation between Edward and Jacob. I just absolutely love that part!
I totally agree with you on Eclipse. I love the tent scene!! Edward gets into everyone's head and yet WE don't even know what he's thinking. So Jacob asking Edward if he could get in his head was my favorite! What really cracks me up is Jacob is not the mind reader and yet he knows Bella. While Edward who is the mind reader can't read bella the way Jacob does. I always thought that was a good twist in the book. And i also loved the stories of Jasper and Rose. Definetly gave you a different perspective on them. I loved how Rose gets her revenge, and how she even thought about being careful not to spill there blood. She didn't want any part of them in her. Pre-meditated and executed perfectly! Sweet justice.
newtothis
Settled in Forks

Post by newtothis »

I guess my favourite is twilight, because I'm sucker for all the new love stuff. I love how Bella and Edward get to know each other, and how holding hands is enough.... sigh.

After that is eclipse, because it develops the characters so much more and deepens B+E's relationship so much more, not that I don't like jacob too.

I can't decide which i prefer more out of BD and NM, but probably BD, because its great to finally see Jacob happy in the end.

I also really really loved the partial draft of Midnight Sun. It would be mega super fantastic if Stephenie published it. XD
Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter88 »

I guess my favourite will always be Twilight, because that's where we first step into Bella's life and it's where she discovers the world of vampires, plus realises she is in love with one.

Eclipse is very close behind. I was having a real problem trying to seperate them, but Eclipse is a very close second. I love that Edward is finally back where he belongs and that the vampires and werewolves unite against the newborns.

I really can't choose between New Moon and Breaking Dawn - they were both excellent ... to hard. I might bust a brain cell. Lol.

I love them all though.

Twilighter88

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

eclipse