Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Favorite Book of the Saga

Post by debussygirl »

Does Midnight Sun count?
Twilight if it's only published books. I just love how Bella and Edward have this magnetic relationship and the journey they take to fall in love.*sigh* What can I say, I'm a sap!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

As much as I loved "The book that shall not be Named" I can not read it again because it absolutely ruined Twilight for me. I have to know Edward's POV now that SM has placed her manuscript on her website.

I have gone back and forth but I think 'Twilight' will always have a special plac ein my heart because it was so fresh and new and exciting. The love story was so wonderfully created and written and it still holds the 'magic' for me.

By the way, has anyone put these books down for a while and then come back to them? I actually walked away for a month and now because I can not resist their 'siren call', I have picked up Twilight for the 14th, yes, 14th time.

If you have done this, how long did you go without reading them again and was it hard to stay away?

I'm curious.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Eclipse is hands down my favorite book in the series...I never get sick of it and each time I read it I find a new scene that I love even more than the first time I read the saga

I love that it has so much of Jasper since his past is definitely the most interesting and I love watching Edward fight for Bella--the scene in the tent with Jacob and Edward talking while Bella sleeps is one of my favorite scenes in the series

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Definitely Eclipse. Sooo much Bella and Edward-y goodness. And lots of Jacob being put in his place. :) I love the complexity of the emotions that are felt throughout the book. The Edward scenes are just pitch perfect and the angst over the choice is spot on. Reading the book is just a roller coaster ride of emotions. Wonderful, simply wonderful
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
Ellie
Settled in Forks

New Moon

Post by Ellie »

New Moon is definitely my favorite, and while the Jacob developments are a very good thing, they're not what win me over in this case.

I found Bella's pathos to be the most interesting -and unexpected- thing about it. Of course I realized she was going to be miserable, but I didn't expect her to hover on the edge of actual insanity. And it wasn't a contrived, floridly glamorized insanity, either.
bellamarieswan
Settled in Forks

Post by bellamarieswan »

i absolutely love the whole entire series but my favorite is twilight....it was the one that got me sucked in i like watching them fall in love and all the akwardness that comes with it.
SuperVixen

Post by SuperVixen »

I've only read each book once and so far Twilight is my favorite. I'm a sucker for the love story and reading all of the stuff leading up to them getting together had me swooning and feeling 1st love all over again. I'll have to revisit this thread once I read them all again and see if I still feel this way.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
isaella swan
Settled in Forks

Post by isaella swan »

i love the whole twilight saga as one story with different intersections...it' s almost as if you had to decide between your different children...nevertheless i love twilight the most cause i'm really sucked in by the developpment of the love stoy, the tension between edward&bella...
as you probably know, twilight was at first ment to be the only book and after it turned out to be good and succesfull stephanie continued to write...
do you think this is the reason for a difference between the first book and the three last ones?
perfection, eternity and true <3
TEAM EDWARD knight in shining volvo
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

My favorite book out of the saga is New Moon.
The reason that I love New Moon is because Bella get to Hang out with Jacob more..I also like the fact that she found out that The Cullens aren't the only family that has a secret....There is a werewolf with a secret too...Amd that its is her best friend
I got my werewolf boy.
flow_3

Post by flow_3 »

Eclipse because Edward and Jacob become kinda friends and make alot of jokes .. :lol: