Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

As I'm bored...
SenorGimp wrote:I've got nothing to add about video games right now, just thought I'd drop in and say hi..
HI
Hi
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

i kick some serious bootay at Mario Kart... or is it Cart? I think it's Kart... anyways.

Just saying.

woot woot
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

First of all: Jaime, I would sooo whip you at Mario Kart! It is like MY game on like every system!

Second: I promised Ard I would analyze his next post and I was hoping for something a bit more profound but whatever! So here goes:
So....I'm gonna go 100% off-topic and say that Sapphiron is a total pain in the a*s.
He knows he is taking away from the topic but he is alright with that.
For some reason he is annoyed or angry with Sapphiron who is a World of Warcraft character. (Yes Ard, I looked that up just for you!) Sapphiron may have messed him up in some way or killed him or something. Wait, Sapphiron better not have hurt Seth!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Gimp....
Also, jlbower, glad you think i'm cool, and there are definitely WAY better guys on this thread to love, witness ringswraith, or onin, or dylan, or goldeneye, or lightbulb or (god forbid) ard!!
Or any of the other kick@$$ guys on this thread who don't show up as much, and therefore I don't immediately remember off the top of my head. (sorry guys)
I hope you don't think I really 'look' at you like you're retarded, I don't think you're retarded at all, In fact I rather like your absurd sense of humor, and unexpectable antics, you just confuse the hell out of me, to be honest...
but you're cool too!!
Please, oh please, someone try my macaroni recipe, and tell me if it works for other people, or if it's one of those skills unique to me...
I'm dying to know!

Ok this is weird since we totally talk on the Twiguy thread so it's like 2 different conversations going at once. Plus I feel like each one of these X threads... are weird. But whatevers. I'm trying to keep up.

I'm glad you don't think I'm retarded... I guess so? But retardation totally runs in my blood... but it's cool. And confusing people is not what I want but if that happens I'm completely sorry... it's just "go with the flow" of my retardation i guess?

And I guess it's time I just say it.... I'm totally wanting Ard's body... I mean. He's a nice guy and all but omg... he has the coolest hair ever!

*melts* *composes ones self* *clears throat* *buts on a blashful smile* "Hi Ard" *waves & winks*

And I would love to try your recipe but I'm on this no carb diet and noodles are a no go... sorry! Maybe someone else will.

Laterz XY Thread
Cheerio XX Thread
woot woot
JAIME

Mod Edit ~Nena

ETA:
Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:First of all: Jaime, I would sooo whip you at Mario Kart! It is like MY game on like every system!!
Girl... I think we are going to have issues between us... hahahhaha! :D

My favorite Mario Kart play is either the cube or 64... but any will do.

EDIT Oh and also... watch it with the WoW... it rots the brain!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

*walks over to Ard and Onin and hands them trick candles so they can never be blown out*

"there... "

*walks her seductive walk over to Gimp*

"hi there gimp..." *wink*

*licks her fingers and quickly sizzles out his candle... then RUNS*

GIRLS GET MY BACK! Don't let him catch me!

MOD EDIT: What's going on here with the triple posting? Please remember that if you need to add to a conversation in a thread, you can either edit your previous post or you need to wait until someone else posts again :ugeek: ~Nena
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

SenorGimp- Next weekend I will try out the macaroni recipe and let you know what I think.
So confused by all the gaming talk at. I only know board games but not really video games.
Unless you count Tetris. Pretty good at that game.

Waves "Hello" to all the Guys at the XY thread. I have been reading for awhile and have enjoyed reading your post. :P :P :P
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I'm pretty good at Tetris, too... Let me check my high score on DS Tetris.

Aah.

Standard: Marathon: Endless
30 356 000
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jaime - Your stories are awesome. Totally crack me up. Haha. Oh and I've got your back. I love you slutface! Oh wait that's Nikki's name for you. So sorry. Hehe.

Hi to the XY thread. I haven't been over there in quite some time. *waves* Hope you're all doing well.

Hello to the ladies on this thread. All this X stuff is just crazy. (Sorry you got shot down, G! Sucks that a guy had to get us this thread.) I'm not hatin...I'm just saying is all.

Mr. Whoville (Ard) - I really like your hair. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Kris you totally just outted Ard for having whoville hair! Notice I NEVER mentioned that in any of my stories? hahhahaha! BLUSTED ARD!

Secondly *waves to the new blood on the XY thread* "Hi Constantine I'm Jaime, wanna be my lover?"

Girls was that too harsh? Do I sound like a slut? Do I sound desperate?

And btw Gimp.. I love how you're like trying to pimp out all the guys on the thread to me.... you're going to scare them all of by doing that btw. Just a heads up. I can pretty much probably scare them all off without your help! :D

woot woot
JAIME
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys,

This is a question from Gimpy, boy wonder, I thought I'd bring it over here.
SeniorGimp wrote:How would Jasper be different if he had been "born" into the Cullens, rather than growing up in the South with Maria??
I think Jasper would have been quite different. Firstly, he would have had a 'head start' on the veggie vamp lifestyle, which would influence the events in the books. In NM, when Bella got a paper cut, he would have been able to control himself, therefore, Edward wouldn't have felt that he had to leave Bella, there would probably be no Jacob-Bella relationship.
Secondly, it might change his relationship with Alice. I'm not sure if Alice would still have seen Jasper in her future, I like to think she would.
Thirdly, Jasper learnt a lot of his skills from being changed the way he was, and being in the Southern Wars with Maria. He has been able to use those skills to help the Cullens in some occasions against the Volturi etc. If he didn't have those skills, the cullens wouldn't have an advantage.
Lastly, it would change his personality. He has been through a lot, which shaped his personality and how he thinks. If he had been changed by Carlisle, he may have grown to be a bit more carefree and open.

*gasps for air* How you liking that answer?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy