General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by jlbower79 »

So here's my latest story, it's very cheesey but it's going along with the flow of the others and I just wrote it in like less then 10 minutes so excuse the grammar and spelling and anything else that doesn't make sense... it's only meant to be funny.... Jaime

"GYM CLASS... ugh!"

Ugh... I hate gym, like a passion. First why do we have to dress out? I mean seriously, could my as* look any bigger in these tiny shorts? Secondly, and this is a major one, some guys forget that reapplying their deodorant is like MANDATORY EWY! I have lunch next period, and it's bad enough that some of the food does not smell edible but next to the stench of a stinky man.... I rather devour the tray.

I could also go into the way they just don't make sports bras the way they used too. It's like ever since Baywatch came around the bra manufactures have made it impossible to find a bra that.... O M G!

THERE HE IS!

Oh gosh... just look at him! WAIT STOP STARING! Look down, look down!

"Hey Jaime? Are you going to come play, er? Are you alright, you look a bit flush?"

"Be quiet Amanda! And no, I'm sitting today out, cramps and yeah..."

Oh where did he go? Damn Amanda, of course I'm not going to play, they want to win right? Besides, the poor girl who was my partner in last weeks tennis game is still walking around me like I have the plague or something.

Grrr, let me go sit, maybe on the highest bencher that way I can find him, and stare without it being sooo noticeable

Let's see, usually his group sits over.... THERE! Look at them, all acting all sport's and stuff. Knowing I could totally beat them at a game of HORSE.... ok ok, who am I kidding? But look at him, could a man look any more sexier? OH he makes my knees go weak!

Ah he's laughing, look at that smile. I wonder what they're all laughing about. Well everyone's laughing but Scott.... David Will and Cody seem to be the only ones really enjoying whatever joke it was. He has a great set of friends, how come I can talk to them and not feel the blood wanting to escape out my toes? I mean, I can seriously have a full un-faultier conversation with them, it's Ard that I can't seem to speak around. Ohhh his eyes. Look at his eyes, like the shallow blue green ocean waves.

*sigh*

I should go say hey... I mean. I talk to the guys all the time, I just have to remember not to stare directly at Ard, I can do this. I can stay normalized in my appearance.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING! But what the hell. If I fail at least they'll all get a good laugh.

ER, watch the steps Jaime, that really wouldn't be the best of laughs, me in the ER before lunchtime. New school record.

Ok.. slowly approach, slowly. Calmly stop sweating. Ugh my hands are sweating, stop!

Er, wow, up close he looks like a dream.......

"Jaime?"

CRAP! "Oh Hi Guys, Hi David.. Will, Scott, Cody,..."

O-M-G, what the hell is his name! HOW COULD I FORGET HIS NAME! OMG! O - M - G... SAY IT! OMG!...

"Ard?" he spoke and omg his voice. It's complete sex. (seriously).

"OH, HI Ard, Sorry I just... ha!"

MORON STUPID IDIOT NEVER AGAIN! YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ABLE TO TALK IN FRONT OF THIS CREATURE FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE! HOW COULD YOU FORGET HIS NAME! SERIOUSLY

"So um, what's up?"

My heartbeat...

"Not...nothing." I couldn't even get one word out, how in the hell was I going to make a sentence out? Grrr WILL! Stop laughing. I quickly stomped Will's foot the moment Ard turned to see where the teacher was... I'm sure us standing around was not educating us. Well, for them because me on the other hand... I was learning how to focus on not fainting. It was all in the breathing.

"SO you're not playing volleyball?" the voice of a heavenly angel asked....

"Seriously, you have seen me walk through a door right?"

Good, laughter, wow... listen to that.

"Yeah, you got a point there Jaime."

HE SAID MY NAME! WOW! Omg.... I think... omg I'm... I'm going down........................

*BAM*

THE END.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Constantine has some great posters he has created in his gallery. You need to go to the XY thread and the last page and click on his "Gallery" - pretty cool.

I like the poster with Jacob & Bella. I am wondering if he can create one that all three of them-Jacob, Bella & Edward. Something withh Bella & Jacob in the foreground with the woods and a wolf again and then in the background have Edward. That would be ethereal looking - haunting.

BTW Constantine, is that a picture of you next to the Emmett poster?
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone,

Constatine - Great posters - They are really well done, I like the Emmett one.

Jaime - Nice story. :lol:

Just thought I'd bring this question over here.
SenorGimp wrote:Have any of you read the host, and if so what did you think of it?
Hale yes. After the twilight series, the host is my favourite book. Stephenie has a talent.
I won't give any spoilers if I can't help it, but I thought it was awesome. There are a lot of events happening, and some are complex at first. Some parts at the beginning are a little dull compared to the rest of the book, it's just Wanda getting used to life - then things get interesting. The love triangle, having Mel in her head, going out on raids to save Jamie. And then there is Ian - go Ian.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

OK i've already answered that question on another thread so all I'm going to say about the host is

I HEART IAN!

I HEART THE HOST!
WOOT WOOT
Jaime
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

So I haven't read the Host yet but after I read the 50billon other books that I have, I am sooo reading the Host!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

I haven't read Host but I will do it soon, after I've read all books I have to read for school. And then I will definitely start to read Host, can't wait! :)
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I'll be sure to read The Host. Everyone says it's soooo good but the plot IS quite confusing to me..
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

SenorGimp wrote:You can do it ard.
On another note, I really have to go to the bathroom, but everytime I catch up with my posts, I get a message, and vice versa, maybe I should just put the lex on hold and go the bathroom?? :lol:
-"Hate to say it dude, but you got a problem.."-
I know, I know... :lol:

Ok so I just have to say that I laughed so hard when I read this. I was actually pming Cody at this time and he told me he would be back in a second. So I quit messaging him for a minute and then I read this and all I could think was how funny it was that he told the guys he had to go to the bathroom but he wouldn't tell a girl! Such a gentleman Cody!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

by ringswraith on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:51 am

So, I've been keeping tabs on most things Transformers, and they just released an image of the assembled Devastator that will be in the upcoming movie.

http://tformers.net/g/generated/10959/1__scaled_800.jpg

Oh baby, oh baby.

I can't wait for the movie! But how are you surfing the web with your hands tied to my bedpost? :D

WOoT!
Jaime
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

ringswraith wrote:Jaime: Mind over matter. :ugeek:
Saying that in that context would make one think you're telekinetic. :roll: Can you get me the pistachios? I'm too lazy to get up.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|