General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Jacob's Book

Post by switzgal »

Jacob's book was the best part of BD in my opinion.He just gave the entire series more emotional trauma to deal with instead of just a love story where both people in love felt the exact same way about each other.
The series would've been pretty straight forward (aside for the vampire/human angst) from a love story's perspective.

Love that Jacob Black!!!
Jacoblack
Settled in Forks

Post by Jacoblack »

Last edited by Jacoblack on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

I used to hate Jacob, I thought he was unessarcy and so annoying. Then I forced myself to read his book, as I was gona skip it! Then I totally saw where SM was coming from! I love Jake now, I can see why Bella felt the way about him. I think SM made a great choice for us to read from his P.O.V.

Now I can read New Moon ALL the way through and enjoy it a bit more, I love reading about Jacob now!

Star x
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

It was really interesting to see everything from a different pov other than Bella's. I liked seeing everything through Jacob's eyes. It made his character more appealing and he becamse a nicely rounded character that you know more about and that added to the entire story. I'd love to see more from Edwards pov also *crosses fingers and wishes* haha.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
ForeverTopaz17
Settled in Forks

Post by ForeverTopaz17 »

Hey guys! Wow its been sooo long since I've been on here!

I absolutely loved Jacob's book. I really enjoyed being inside his head, because he's one of my favorite characters. Having this little peice of him makes me want to hear more from him. I really hope Stephenie decides to carry on the series from Renesmee or Jacob's POV.
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

ForeverTopaz17 wrote:Hey guys! Wow its been sooo long since I've been on here!

I absolutely loved Jacob's book. I really enjoyed being inside his head, because he's one of my favorite characters. Having this little peice of him makes me want to hear more from him. I really hope Stephenie decides to carry on the series from Renesmee or Jacob's POV.

That would be totally great, to get a whole book from Jacob's perspective. Especially if it is like, what happens to him and Renesmee after Breaking Dawn.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
bookluvverx4
Settled in Forks

Post by bookluvverx4 »

OMG! HAHA Kacie, I TOLD YOU SO! I FINALLY found all my fellow Team Jacob fans! :D I absolutely LOVED Jacob ever since I read "New Moon." I don't think he's annoying, he was great friend to Bella. She was in pain, and he was there to heal her wounds no matter what. Despite the fact that she was on the fence about her feelings for him, despite the fact that she hurt him A LOT, he still came through for her, as always! He is really funny...I loved the phrases that were the titles of his book. His blonde jokes and arguments with Rosalie were HILARIOUS! He can be just as sweet and charming as Edward, and he is 10x funnier! I no longer want my future Prince Charming...I want my future Jacob Black!
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY! TEAM O'SHE...PROOF THAT NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!
cullen_girl
Settled in Forks

Post by cullen_girl »

I loved Jacob's Book, it was both unique and... HALARIOUS!!!!!! He has such a funny point of veiw. I loved the chapter titles. Especially the "I never saw that one coming."
Moonlit Sunlight

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
ForeverTopaz17 wrote:Hey guys! Wow its been sooo long since I've been on here!

That would be totally great, to get a whole book from Jacob's perspective. Especially if it is like, what happens to him and Renesmee after Breaking Dawn.
I think that's what stephenie means to do because if you noticed when she finished BD she left the book open so that she can continue it.... did you all notice that?? Like the ending wasn't really final
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re:

Post by Immy93 »

bookluvverx4 wrote:OMG! HAHA Kacie, I TOLD YOU SO! I FINALLY found all my fellow Team Jacob fans! :D I absolutely LOVED Jacob ever since I read "New Moon." I don't think he's annoying, he was great friend to Bella. She was in pain, and he was there to heal her wounds no matter what. Despite the fact that she was on the fence about her feelings for him, despite the fact that she hurt him A LOT, he still came through for her, as always! He is really funny...I loved the phrases that were the titles of his book. His blonde jokes and arguments with Rosalie were HILARIOUS! He can be just as sweet and charming as Edward, and he is 10x funnier! I no longer want my future Prince Charming...I want my future Jacob Black!
I totally agree! :mrgreen:
I loved Jacob and I think Bella was a bit of a ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch to him!
She kept on leading him on!
I adored his book!
He had such an interesting take on it!

I'm not goign to lie to you though, I did swoon on some of Edwards bits though!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen