Hybrid Vampires

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 am
Location: Somewhere only we know.

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by Genevieve » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:33 am

there are really so many questions when a hybrid was introduced.
since hybrids stop growing, doesnt that mean that they freeze in time as well? since their bodies cant change(like what bella said about vampires not being able to conceive), would it mean hybrid females cant get pregnant?

oh btw, when the book said nahuel was a young man, did it mean he was like 17-19 like a young adult? or like 20 plus?

User avatar
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:47 am

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by JustHuman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 am

Maybe a Nessie/Jacob child would kinda get rid of the Vampire vs Werewolf tosh.
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance

User avatar
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:11 pm

that would be cool if Nessie and Jacob had a baby!!!
both made by... me! =) <3

User avatar
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Australia, of course

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by eliselovesedwardx » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Hmm I wonder how that baby would turn out??
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner

User avatar
Red-Eyed Vampire
Posts: 1871
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by darkrider » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:19 pm

tricia wrote:The hybrids have the best of both worlds.

They get the immortality of a vampire, yet they can eat if they want to, they can go out into the sun.

They could live comfortably in both worlds.

Wonder if you diluted Vampire blood in a hybrid with another human what would happen?

Wonder what a 1/3 vampire, 1/3 human and 1/3 wolf would look like?

I agree with your beginning. And also your last question, makes me wonder as well....I guess we'll jsut have to hope that SM makes a Jake/Nessie book to find out. loll
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett

Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:44 am

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by shape-shifter » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Nessie will stop aging when she's fully grown, but it doesn't mean she's frozen

Remember, Nahul stopped aging when he was fully grown, but he can still eat human food. His digestive system is still going, which means his blood is still running, which means he is not frozen

so Nessie will stop aging, but she won't be frozen.

Nessie is probably gonna be an emotional wreck when she's a "teenager" lol which is in like 2 years?

User avatar
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by edward x lover » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 pm

AliceLauren wrote:Wait, what would happen with Nahuel or however you spell it and Nessie if they had kids ( which i kinda highly doubt) but it would be a 1/4 vampire, 1/4 human 1/2 half vampire half human. confusing.
Actually (not to sound like a know it all, but if you ever took Bio you will know what I'm talking about) there is a certain way genes work. The child would end up with a 50% chance of being half n half, a 25% chance of being full human, and a 25% chance of being full vampire. Heres a pick of how that works I know its kinda confusing.

Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901

Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:44 am

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by shape-shifter » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 am

But they won't be fully vampire because full vamps are frozen and don't grow and develop

so it could be eaither half and half or just human, most likely half and half

User avatar
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:15 pm
Location: Where they don't have release parties.

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by moon.cherry.twilite » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 am


A: Species: Vampwolf Human
IF it's a boy
Name: Bilward Charlisle Swullen-Black
IF it's a girl
Name: Sarabell Rosealice Swullen-Black.

OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight


User avatar
Settled in Forks
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:12 am

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by Bianca » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:42 pm

^ lol, that`'s funny!! :D

and confusing... =)
though I like the name Sarabelle Rosalice, sounds cool.

Post Reply