General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Rosanesmee
Wandering Through Town

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by Rosanesmee »

I love all the Cullen cars, their so awesome. I must say, I absolutely love Aston Martins, I so want a Vanquish!! I don't think I've seen a silver volvo, but I have a feeling I'll be grinning like an idiot when I do :D I checked out the Mecedes S600 Guard and it is amazing. It's bulletproof, and it has an emergency fresh air supply. I laughed so hard when I looked it up on the internet and saw all the features. I could imagine the Cullen guys laughing at Bella driving a car so... well, safe. I agree that Bella's 'after' car could have been better. I think it would have been hilarious if she got something like a Bugatti Veyron or something. I think it tops 200 mph and has over 1000 horsepower. Haha. A Ferarri is just too common. I mean if you ask people to say a fast car they'd probably say a Ferrari straight up. The Cullen's and - now Bella - aren't normal, they need super awesome cars. Well, I've had my rant, I WANT A VANQUISH! ahem...
Once you go Black, you never go back! <3 Jacob
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Rosanesmee wrote:I love all the Cullen cars, their so awesome. I must say, I absolutely love Aston Martins, I so want a Vanquish!! I don't think I've seen a silver volvo, but I have a feeling I'll be grinning like an idiot when I do :D I checked out the Mecedes S600 Guard and it is amazing. It's bulletproof, and it has an emergency fresh air supply. I laughed so hard when I looked it up on the internet and saw all the features. I could imagine the Cullen guys laughing at Bella driving a car so... well, safe. I agree that Bella's 'after' car could have been better. I think it would have been hilarious if she got something like a Bugatti Veyron or something. I think it tops 200 mph and has over 1000 horsepower. Haha. A Ferarri is just too common. I mean if you ask people to say a fast car they'd probably say a Ferrari straight up. The Cullen's and - now Bella - aren't normal, they need super awesome cars. Well, I've had my rant, I WANT A VANQUISH! ahem...
HAHAHA, I had no clue what a Bugatti Veyron was so I googled it. (haha, google)

http://www.motionupdate.com/wp-content/ ... n_pink.jpg

Maybe Edward will buy it for Renesmee, with that exact paint job.
:lol:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
AshleeG
Settled in Forks

Post by AshleeG »

im new to the saga and have only just finished New Moon,my life pretty much evolves around it now! Sad or what.Its amazing. Im infactuated with Harry Potter and never thought I would see the day i'd enjoy reading another book or book(s) as much and i hold my hand up and say that they are actually BETTER than Harry Potter.
Anyway, in New Moon,After the Volturi situation and Bella,Edward and Alice are on their way to the airport,Alice tells Edward about the amazing yellow Porche,she tells Edward afterwards how amazing it was and he replies "I'll buy you one for christmas."
I was just wondering and suddenly intruigued how the Cullens family can afford all these amazing cars? I know Carlisle is a doctor and that probably helps but is there another reason im missing out on or that comes up in the next two books in why they're all very well off?
xxx
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

They can afford so many cars cause they've been around for forever just putting away their $$ Also, Alice can see good stock market trends :)

I honestly thought her *after* car was going to be a pimped out version of her truck lol...silly...
Last edited by MRK on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

Bella's truck (well, old 'dead' truck) annoys me so much. I didn't picture it like what it was, even with the description in the book. I took a picture infront of a truck that i think is way more Bella (and less freakish looking [the fenders are the problems]) and if i find it, i will post it.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

lol i looooovvvveee Bella's truck! Partly b/c i have a thing for classic cars......and i have a '59 chevy truck so i can totally sympathize with the whole "no going over 55" thing lol oh and did i mention my truck is red too? lol yea i thought that was pretty cool...if only mine was a '53 :( I also agree that a Bugatti Veyron would have totally suited her more! Incredibly fast and NOT for the faint of heart, which we all know the Cullens are not! lol
CéliAmbre
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CéliAmbre »

I'm not very interested in cars, but I like all the Cullen cars.
Last week I saw a clean, new, yellow Porsche that is I think also the Turbo whatever Alice has. and I went all OMG!
Kyoko
Settled in Forks

Post by Kyoko »

genuinesmile wrote:I wasn't too fond about Bella's transformation car being red. I was expecting something different from any one of the Cullens. But oh well. My boyfriend is a huge car...expensive car fanatic! I remember when i mentioned the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish being one of the Cullen cars...he was amazed and thought it was awesome. He sorta hopes that that car makes it to the movies...LOL :lol:
Haha agreed i hope that all the Cullen Cars make it to the movies.... like Alice's Porche!!! I love that car!!! :lol:
Team Ian: Beacuse he was the only one that wasn't a monster!

HEROES 9/22/08!!
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

just incase you haven't looked, the Motorcycles have been added to SM's website.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

My favorite Cullen Car is Alice's Yellow 911 Turbo Porsche... I totally just have to but one when I am older no matter what. :D

Not trying to sound dumb or anything cause I think I already know the answer to my own question, but does anybody know if Jasper has a car... and if he does (although Im quite sure he doesn't) then what kind of car is it? :oops:
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.