General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by Venecettia »

I just like Bella's Guardian (Guard), and Carlisle's car. I guess I have a thing for Mercedes'.
FrostyJasper
Wandering Through Town

Post by FrostyJasper »

Ever since I read Twilight I've been wanting a Volvo. Pathetic, eh?
ImageImage
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

Miss Vengeance wrote:Edward's Aston Martin V12 Vanquish is my dream car. That is quite possibly one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Oh, if only I had nearly enough money to afford one.
Aahh I agree. It is such a sexy looking machine. If you can say vehicles are sexy. Definately suits Edward. :D
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I can totally see myself in Alice's Porsche or Rose's BMW.
I acctually saw the BMW on the road and I screamed. hahaha, My parents were so confused. I acctually startled myself.

:lol:

I might have to acquire a Porsche legally (lol) but it would have to be red. I'm partial to the color red. I know why Alice's is yellow but I've always wanted a red car....

Bella's Ferrari...I completely understand why that's the car. Mostly because Edward bought it for Bella and not Bella buying a car for herself. What I don't understand is the color. I mean...Red might be the signature color but it is NOT Bella at all. Red is Rose. The Fiery vixen, the "OMG look at me I'm in an expensive shiny car and I'm SEXY" girl. Yellow is Alice. The bright, happy, girl. It likes just as much attention as red but it gets it in a different way. By nature Yellow is just so bright and perky.

The color's of the car's almost said as much about their personalities as the car's themselves. I wish Bella's car was blue. Not like a dark or royal blue but baby or electric. To me this color is calm collective but it's got that extra umph that stands out. You don't see many bright or baby blue cars....

It grabs attention not because it's an attention grabbing color but because it almost deserves it's attention for being so odd and special.
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
*FANPIRE*
Settled in Forks

Post by *FANPIRE* »

22.FireandIce wrote:My favorite is Rosalies BMW. I don't like how Carlisle's car looks. it kinda bugs me.
If you go to www.stepheniemeyer.com and go to the Cullen Cars page it shows ALL of the cars mentioned!! :D
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

When I was shopping the other day, I saw a car, and I was like "Hey, that car looks vaguely familliar..." Then I recognized the body and started SQUEALING.
Me: HOLY CRAP MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYY ITS A FREAKING PORSCHE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mum: Uh huh... :roll:
Dad: :roll: Stop being a dork!
Me: AHHHHHHHH ITS THE PORSCHEEEEEEEEEEE cept its white AHHH ITS A FRIGGING TURBO EEEPPPPPP!!!

Seriously. Thats what happend. Its was a white Porsche 911 Turbo, and I was squealling. My parents just sighed. Theyre used to stuff like that.
If only I had a camera, I would have taken a pic...
THE Real Duckie
Settled in Forks

Post by THE Real Duckie »

I can not believe Bella has a Ferrari. A FERRARI!!!! R.I.P slow truck. :roll:
But than again I don't think a vampire bella could handle a slow truck.
~Lola~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~Lola~ »

YourFavoriteAries wrote:Bella's Ferrari...I completely understand why that's the car. Mostly because Edward bought it for Bella and not Bella buying a car for herself. What I don't understand is the color. I mean...Red might be the signature color but it is NOT Bella at all. Red is Rose. The Fiery vixen, the "OMG look at me I'm in an expensive shiny car and I'm SEXY" girl.
Red is definitely Rose... I won't disagree with you there one bit - but red is straight from Rose's own personality and self-reflection.

Character interpretation aside... Ferrari's are supposed to be red... anything else (with the possible exception of yellow) is just *wrong* IMVHO.

That said... I think Edward bought it in red because that's how he's always seen her... and Bella comes into her own after her transformation, and becomes more of a red-person... much more confident, recognizes her own beauty, etc.

Regarding the Ducati ... I sorely need to re-read the books, as I was so engrossed in getting the end-all-be-all that I missed the Duc completely. The 848 is, however, PERFECT.
Originally posted by Pel, reposted with permission
Carlisle does not just randomly bite people. He does not have a God complex. If he did, he'd have taken on Victoria by biting the entire town of Forks instead of negotiating with werewolves.
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

~Lola~ wrote: Red is definitely Rose... I won't disagree with you there one bit - but red is straight from Rose's own personality and self-reflection.

Character interpretation aside... Ferrari's are supposed to be red... anything else (with the possible exception of yellow) is just *wrong* IMVHO.

That said... I think Edward bought it in red because that's how he's always seen her... and Bella comes into her own after her transformation, and becomes more of a red-person... much more confident, recognizes her own beauty, etc.
To me that's all the more reason for Bella's to NOT be red.
Bella is not normal in any sense of the word.
:lol:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

I wasn't too fond about Bella's transformation car being red. I was expecting something different from any one of the Cullens. But oh well. My boyfriend is a huge car...expensive car fanatic! I remember when i mentioned the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish being one of the Cullen cars...he was amazed and thought it was awesome. He sorta hopes that that car makes it to the movies...LOL :lol: