General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
suziecue95
Settled in Forks

Re: Animal preferance

Post by suziecue95 »

Edward definately seems like a moutain lion and emmet is ttly a bear... but as far as the other go im not sure. i can see jasper with like a sleek black panther.... on alice though im not sure maybe a cheetah? and on the others i have know idea. i wonder what bella's favorite will end up being. :?:
princessholls
Settled in Forks

Post by princessholls »

I see Alice as a fox, small and crafty. And I see Rosalie as a wolf, beautiful and dangerous. Of course is is hard to not see Emmet as a grizzly bear and Edward as a mountain lion.
MagicWings
Wandering Through Town

Post by MagicWings »

I actually think seeing Alice hunt might be a really terrifying thing, so I wouldn't peg her for any graceful, prancing gazelle.

I imagine when she hunts shes very swift and direct about it, I doubt she'd play around like Emmett would. I think Rosalie would just get it over and done with, too, but more of a "what must be done, must be done" way... I could almost see Carlisle saying a silent prayer for the animal he killed... well, maybe not, but I think he'd still be thankful...

So.. for the animals, I'd definitely put Alice and Rosalie as some sort of quick hunter, like a panther or something close to that.
Anime, manga, and gamer fans wanted:
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net/portal.htm
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

ilovetwilight wrote: carlisle would probably be a albino moose? lol
oh god! I laughed so hard when I read this!!! lol :lol:
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote: carlisle would probably be a albino moose? lol
oh god! I laughed so hard when I read this!!! lol :lol:
OMG Sames! How Funny!

I know that If I became a vamp I wouldn't be a "vegetarian" I would definately ummm.. Drink people? But I don't see death as that big a deal for me, I don't see my own life as that precious and I think that if by some horroible twist of fate I was ever had to sacrifice my own life for another's I would - Though I don't know for sure as I've never been anywhere near death.
But back to the point. And Once you're dead you're dead so it doesn't matter to you anymore. What would put me off killing people is how badly it would effect thier friends, so maybe I'd go for suicidal people or people with no friends or happiness in life.I Am NOT saying that I think it's o.k for vamps to kill people, I just totally get it.

If I was a Veggi Vamp ( ha!) I think I'd eat... hmmmmm.... never thought about it before.... possibly Wolves and Falcons. But I love those animals and tell myself we share some qualities, I don't know if we actually do though. According to an online quiz If I was an animal I'd be a bumble bee :lol: I I don't even know if they have blood.

Definately A Bear for Emmet and a Mountain lion for Edward, Probobly a fox or similar for Alice and whoever said about Rosalie hunting in a "What must be done must be done kinda way" is right. I could imagine Jasper as a falcon or some other very powerful, independant animal. Esme for me would be a ... hmmmm.. for some reason hedgehog springs to mind but I don't know why - or if it even suits. I think mountain goat seems good for Carlisle; Sure-footed and dependable, but also really smart.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Spartan wrote:Esme for me would be a ... hmmmm.. for some reason hedgehog springs to mind but I don't know why - or if it even suits.
HAHA!!! :lol: Jeez that made me laugh so much when I read it!!
I could see Esme hunting something small and not really dangerous..

I think Alice is a gazelle - she's just so graceful..that would probably a really graceful, almost balletic hunt to watch!

I think Jasper would definitely be a black panther - so stealthy and sleek!

Rosalie would be an interesting one to know the preference for - I imagine a very vane animal, one that's very preoccupied about how it looks - maybe a flamingo? How it stands tall and pink in the water showcasing it's beauty..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

malaz wrote:Carlise - deer
Edward - mountain lion
Emmett - grizzly bear
Jasper - mountain cat
Rosalie - cheetah
Alice - Penguin
Esme - Panda (baby panda perhaps?)

those are what i think they might be...
i agree completely especially w/alice, but i think bella would also choose a penguin!!!(mwa-ha-ha-ha!) :D
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

HAHAHA! Malaz, where did you get the idea that Esme would eat a baby Panda? That is so random. I'm not sure, but I think she would probably go more for an elk.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
Twilove

Post by Twilove »

well the ones we know Emmet: grizzly bear and Edward: mountain lion Alice umm I would think of something extremley graceful like a deer or something Rosalie random but I see a swan in my head Jasper some kind of big cat like a panther or cheetah Carlisle I'm seeing a moose Esme it's so hard to imagine her hunting because she is so sweet and motherly but with that said i see small animals like a beaver or a small dog lol and Bella no idea probebely a mountain lion like Edward
CullenxLove
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

emmett definitely a grizzly bear and edward definitely a mountain lion :) lol
but, i can kind of see alice being something very graceful like a gazelle lol or something small..and crafty like a fox :) lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun