General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by foolinthemoon »

who_needs_fangs? wrote: I agree, nobody deserves that much tension, even if its to protect a nice family. Hopefully Bella will mend those fences a bit, but then theres the risk that Jenks' successor won't have enough fear of the Cullens in him to fit the family's requirements. If thats the case, Jasper may have to take over that contact again. Maybe Emmet will join him just for the fun of scaring the wits out of the punk.
I can understand what Jasper means though by 'some relationships are best driven by fear'. And It probably didn't take much to scare him. I mean, Jaspers been showing up for YEARS. He doesn't age, and I imagine, Jasper may have growled at him a few times for chuckles. : D

Bella taking over the relationship will be a relief for J.Jenks, but he'll ALWAYS be scared of her in one aspect. She IS a Cullen after all. :twisted:
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

foolinthemoon wrote:
I can understand what Jasper means though by 'some relationships are best driven by fear'. And It probably didn't take much to scare him. I mean, Jaspers been showing up for YEARS. He doesn't age, and I imagine, Jasper may have growled at him a few times for chuckles. : D

Bella taking over the relationship will be a relief for J.Jenks, but he'll ALWAYS be scared of her in one aspect. She IS a Cullen after all. :twisted:
Oh, there's no doubting that, but J. Jenks said that Jasper also knew his old partner. I'm just saying that if Jenks doesn't warn whoever will be taking over once he retires, adequately (as in "do NOT piss them off if you value their life" and so forth), that kid will have hell to pay when he meets the Cullens. I'm not sure how well Bella will be able to instill loyalty and meticulousness in the successor. oh well, :| I imagine Rosalie will take care of him if he makes any mistakes
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:

Oh, there's no doubting that, but J. Jenks said that Jasper also knew his old partner. I'm just saying that if Jenks doesn't warn whoever will be taking over once he retires, adequately (as in "do NOT piss them off if you value their life" and so forth), that kid will have hell to pay when he meets the Cullens. I'm not sure how well Bella will be able to instill loyalty and meticulousness in the successor. oh well, :| I imagine Rosalie will take care of him if he makes any mistakes
Yeah, I feel sorry for whoever they work with next..And I could see Rose taking care of things as well..Haha :lol: I think she would be able to instill enough fear in someone new if she needed too..otherwise she would just lure the to do it all right..haha! Seduce him to make sure it's perfect! :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

eliselovesedwardx wrote: Yeah, I feel sorry for whoever they work with next..And I could see Rose taking care of things as well..Haha :lol: I think she would be able to instill enough fear in someone new if she needed too..otherwise she would just lure the to do it all right..haha! Seduce him to make sure it's perfect! :lol:
I personally would run away screaming if i had to work with Rosalie. lol Ofcourse, if i was J Jenks, I might trip over myself to offer my personal services... for free ofcourse!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

foolinthemoon wrote:I can understand what Jasper means though by 'some relationships are best driven by fear'. And It probably didn't take much to scare him. I mean, Jaspers been showing up for YEARS. He doesn't age, and I imagine, Jasper may have growled at him a few times for chuckles. : D
I never really thought he did anything that bad to J Jenks. I just assume that seeing someone who never ages for 50+ years would be enough cause to know they are inhuman. Also, it is said that humans are naturally intimidated by the vamps and know instinctively to stay away *shrugs* Maybe I just want to think Jasper is a nice guy :P
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamSethward »

oh! I can't believe I just thought of this!
Jasper can change emotions, so he could have just like, sent Jenks a lot of fear! he didn't have to do anything to him, just send waves of fear towards him.
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

TeamSethward wrote:oh! I can't believe I just thought of this!
Jasper can change emotions, so he could have just like, sent Jenks a lot of fear! he didn't have to do anything to him, just send waves of fear towards him.
Woah DUH I never though of that either :lol: You're super smart!Thanks for the idea :D
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

you are a genuis! XD lol *applause for TeamSethward* I can't believe no one thought of that before! lol
TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamSethward »

foolinthemoon wrote:

you are a genuis! XD lol *applause for TeamSethward* I can't believe no one thought of that before! lol
Thanks when I thought of it i was like DUH! and i literally smacked myself in the head lol
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

TeamSethward wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:

Thanks when I thought of it i was like DUH! and i literally smacked myself in the head lol
:lol: :lol: How could we have NOT thought of this?? We've spoken about it for a while now and none of us thought of that...TeamSethward - YOU ARE A GENIUS! :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner