General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twibrarian
Settled in Forks

Re: Sequels

Post by twibrarian »

i don't know if stephanie will ever return to the twilight universe (i'm sure she has other stories to tell), but if she did i think it would be a book from nessie's point of view about her relationship with jacob (possibly a love triangle featuring nahuel). if she ever published "midnight sun," i think a take on "new moon" from jake's p.o.v. would be entertaining as well.
J<3B
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

^^ I agree, New Moon from Jacob's POV would be really cool :D
by the way, I love the wolf in your signature!! It's so cute! Lol :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

Spartan wrote:
StarEmerson wrote:There is just so much she could write about! I am not even too keen on reading from others P.O.V to be honest, apart form the one we could have had. I think that would have been enough. Because after all it's Bella's story. No one elses. It would be like reading HP from Rons POV or Dumbldores, or Voldemorts. Overkill!

I would like Nessie's story in a few decades? What happens with her and Jacob? Nahuel? But it would be too sad to have them mention Bella and Edward. It is over now :cry:
I kind of agree, I don't want the actuall Series from anyones POV other than Edwards - his would be fascinating. From the others - yeh it'd would get a bit boring , especially as they weren't there for most of it ( if you know what I mean ) But with Edward it would be different that writing it from Ron's POV because the Twilight series is centered around Edward from someone else's perspective and as that person is hopelessly obsessed with him her obsession turns into ours and we get this desire to know everything about him.

I think that if SM does write some sequels to the Twilight series it should be focused on Nessie and Jacob, as I said before Edward and Bella's love story is basically over so I think that a new book should be in Nessies 1st Person about Jake with Edward and Bella as main Characters ( with Uncle Jasper and Aunty Alice of course )
Yeh I know what you mean! Agreed :)
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

CamD
Settled in Forks

Post by CamD »

I think there could be a sequel of jacob and renesme. like a fast forward. or even how the Cullens develop more as a family. I think they should have another huge fight with the Volturi wit all the covens and nomads, but then the Cullens could become the new Volturi. The leaders and peace keepers they are supposed to be. Stephanie might have to unfortunately kill some people, (maybe a nomad or other coven) but it would make for an insane interesting plot. There is so much more I think she can add to make the plot as compelling as always.
aimee_xbella
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aimee_xbella »

CamD wrote:I think there could be a sequel of jacob and renesme. like a fast forward. or even how the Cullens develop more as a family. I think they should have another huge fight with the Volturi wit all the covens and nomads, but then the Cullens could become the new Volturi. The leaders and peace keepers they are supposed to be. Stephanie might have to unfortunately kill some people, (maybe a nomad or other coven) but it would make for an insane interesting plot. There is so much more I think she can add to make the plot as compelling as always.
Yeah Camden, I would hate to just think that their lives would just stop after BD, and plus, they do have eternity to live. I'd love to see more sequels, especially ones from Edward's POV. It would be very interesting to read all his thoughts.
twilightfans5
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfans5 »

I am not ready to let Bella and Edwards story go yet. Im sure Stephanie could continue it. The Volturi were caught off guard but they would have to regroup and settle the score. They could somehow capture Bella leaving the Cullens without their protection. She could write about Edward dealing with that separation, Bella dealing with the possibility that her family has been destroyed without her. There are endless possibilites. Bella and Edwards love story doesnt need to end now. They do have eternity and while they are happy together doesnt mean the rest of the vampires are happy with that. There is still so much she can do with their story I hope Stephanie understands that WE NEED MORE!

I dont really care much for the other characters POV as much as I want another Bella and Edward book.
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I think the Kate/Garrett relationship would be an interesting angle to continue the series. Also Nessie's PoV or Jacob's PoV. Nessie because then you would be able to see what she thinks of Edward and Bella as parents, of course you would also see the Cullens doting on her. Jacob you would get to see the Cullens and the antagonistic relationship he has will Rosalie. Another interesting angle would be Leah. Alice would be another interesting story.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Allison
Wandering Through Town

Post by Allison »

I am dying to know the rest of story! She was such a great character for me, with such a strong base, tons of history, and all this space for her to grow in! I totally see why her story couldn't be a part of Breaking Dawn, and if the editors or Stephenie had tried to squeeze it in it would have been too much, and I probably wouldn't have liked it in that context. But maybe a short story? Or a few chapters in a book mainly about Jacob and Renesmee? I would love to see a resolution to her broken heart!
ImageImageImageNM p.201
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

My friend told me that Stephenie Meyer should keep going with Bella and Edwards story. and I was like "that would be boring there obsticales have already been overcome" She was like, "It would be really good" I said "All thy would talk about would be boring stuff like, we ate pizza for dinner" Then I realized they were vampires and they don't eat pizza :lol:

But a book about Jacob and Renessmee
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

Vampires live forever this series shouldn't end not yet there is so much that can be done with it.