General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Re: Sequels

Post by Dazzled <3 »

Jacob would def be my choice for the sequel. I think it was fun t read from his pov in BD, he is funny and interesting. and of course his story would include ness..and bella and edward would maybe sneak in. the number one thing i would love to see is MS to get finished :( the small part i read was so perfect, it could easily be my favorite in the series.

i just hope that stephenie doesnt pic too obscure a character if she were to do another sequel. one concern would be that she would get bored with the characters or get burnt out, as some authors do. i, on the other hand, could read a million of her books about those characters :D
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I'd like to see about some stuff with the actual werewolves that the Volturi hunt down. They sound interesting to me. Not like an entire series or book on them, but Jacob or someone discovering them and having a little bit about them.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Brokensoul
Settled in Forks

Post by Brokensoul »

I would honestly like to see a book with Alice/Jasper point of views, start the book with Alice point of view up till she meets Jasper then switch to Jasper's Point of view up to when he meets Alice then Go from there. I mean even include the events from Twilight, New moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn and beyond. I'm just a big fan of both Jasper and Alice so to see something from there point of view ( especially Jasper when he is struggling with being a "vegetarian") and seeing Alice's visions. That would be best! :D
Yes i am a guy and yes i like twilight.
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

I would love to see things from Alice's point of view because she's such a key palyer in the books, and she's quite opinionated it would be interesting to read how she delt with the different obstacles in the serires
fortheloveoftwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by fortheloveoftwilight »

First I want to say that I am SO sad about MS. I SM side of not wanting to continue, but at the same time what has been written so far is her best work yet. I think Edwards view is genius!!! I think it adds a whole new dimension to the story. I have read Twilight and MS side by side so that I can know what Edward feels and what Bella feels at the same time. I swear it is like watching a movie but better because you are getting inside their heads at the same time. It is an amazing experience!!! I REALLY hope that she continues because she has a really great piece of writing started. Also, I would really like to know Edwards side during the Medow sceen. His mind is so interesting and complex. I find him the most intriging character.

Aside from MS as a sequel, I think that Nessie p.o.v. would be the most logical step, and the most interesting. SM could go into all the half breed rules and experiences. She could tell how Nessie comes to actually fall in love with Jacob because right now she loves him, but not in a romantic way. I would love to see Jacob be romantic with Nessie.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Not only for my own selfish ends but I believe another book is in order. I loved BD as much as is probably considered healthy, but I feel like too much was crammed into one book and therefore alot was left unsaid. Alot of stuff that, if we knew the answers, we'd go "Ohhh, okay"

And I want to see more vampire Bella, she didn't get much screen time in BD and that is what I've been looking forward to since... I don't know, Chapter 4 of Twilight. Give me vamps or give me death!
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
jelliebean427
Settled in Forks

Post by jelliebean427 »

I would love to see NM from Jake's POV. It would be a great character development, and most definately help us get a deeper understanding of Bella's depression/comatose-zombie period. I've always wondered how the town reacted when Bella just took off and then came back with Edward. Maybe SM could fill in some of those blanks....
Besides, I loved his section of BD. I was pretty much cracking up - his sarcasm is wonderful. (Hey Rose, how do you drown a blond? gets me every time!) The Personal Sun could shed a lot of light on Bella's darkest time, and probably make it mildly hilarious too.
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

i think it would be cool for stephenie meyer to write all 4 of the books from edward's P.O.V, not just twilight=). & also, like someone else said, it would be cool to read new moon from jacob's P.O.V
poor stephenie meyer, were not letting her have a life, lol. :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

That would be so awesome if she wrote more and i hope with all my heart she does.
If any of ya guys of read the clique seires they have there own website and forum and all theze ppl write wut's going 2 happen after breaking dawn and sum of them r pretty funny like the 1 were edward walks into jacob and renesmee holding hands and he freaks out
i laughed out loud almost as loud as i read the drunk vampires topic :lol:
but i do wish she write more i would like jaspers, alice and renesmee POV
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
specialgreenjade
Settled in Forks

Post by specialgreenjade »

I think renesmee's point of view would be good. Then we could maybe see some of edward's parenting side. Has anyone thought about alice with children? That would be great. :D