General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Sequels

Post by Spartan »

StarEmerson wrote:There is just so much she could write about! I am not even too keen on reading from others P.O.V to be honest, apart form the one we could have had. I think that would have been enough. Because after all it's Bella's story. No one elses. It would be like reading HP from Rons POV or Dumbldores, or Voldemorts. Overkill!

I would like Nessie's story in a few decades? What happens with her and Jacob? Nahuel? But it would be too sad to have them mention Bella and Edward. It is over now :cry:
I kind of agree, I don't want the actuall Series from anyones POV other than Edwards - his would be fascinating. From the others - yeh it'd would get a bit boring , especially as they weren't there for most of it ( if you know what I mean ) But with Edward it would be different that writing it from Ron's POV because the Twilight series is centered around Edward from someone else's perspective and as that person is hopelessly obsessed with him her obsession turns into ours and we get this desire to know everything about him.

I think that if SM does write some sequels to the Twilight series it should be focused on Nessie and Jacob, as I said before Edward and Bella's love story is basically over so I think that a new book should be in Nessies 1st Person about Jake with Edward and Bella as main Characters ( with Uncle Jasper and Aunty Alice of course )
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Spartan wrote:
StarEmerson wrote:There is just so much she could write about! I am not even too keen on reading from others P.O.V to be honest, apart form the one we could have had. I think that would have been enough. Because after all it's Bella's story. No one elses. It would be like reading HP from Rons POV or Dumbldores, or Voldemorts. Overkill!

I would like Nessie's story in a few decades? What happens with her and Jacob? Nahuel? But it would be too sad to have them mention Bella and Edward. It is over now :cry:
I kind of agree, I don't want the actuall Series from anyones POV other than Edwards - his would be fascinating. From the others - yeh it'd would get a bit boring , especially as they weren't there for most of it ( if you know what I mean ) But with Edward it would be different that writing it from Ron's POV because the Twilight series is centered around Edward from someone else's perspective and as that person is hopelessly obsessed with him her obsession turns into ours and we get this desire to know everything about him.

I think that if SM does write some sequels to the Twilight series it should be focused on Nessie and Jacob, as I said before Edward and Bella's love story is basically over so I think that a new book should be in Nessies 1st Person about Jake with Edward and Bella as main Characters ( with Uncle Jasper and Aunty Alice of course )
Would you want it written from one of their points of view or maybe third-person narrative for something new?

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
pandem3
Settled in Forks

Post by pandem3 »

I think the story from Nessie and Jakes point of view would be wonderful! I would love to see their future. We would still get glimpses into the rest of the Cullens since they are her family which would be great. I really see the potential to carry on with the Cullens if SM wishes to continue with this story line.
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

I have several hopes:
1.) That Stephenie will find the emotion she needs to finish Midnight Sun
2.) That she will write the NM, E, and BD from Edward's point of view as well
3.) As for another book, that continues on with Jake and Nessie, hmm . . . I'm sure I would like it no matter what, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not that is something I want.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
pandem3
Settled in Forks

Post by pandem3 »

Honestly, I really don't care what point of view she writes from just as long as she continues to write about our favorite vampires! Like I said earlier.... when you're good , you're good... So I only hope and *BEG* SM to continue this wonderful world she has created!
VampGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampGirl »

There are a lot of interesting stories she could write to continue the Twilight series, but honestly, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want all the books from Edward's POV. The partial draft of MS is incredible. It is incredibly interesting to hear the stories in Edward's voice. So PLEASE Stephanie, consider finishing MS and please write the other books in Edward's voice too. PLEASE!
ImageImageImageImageImageE<3B
ALI
Settled in Forks

Post by ALI »

ok maybe i'm just greedy but there are to many things i'd like to read about..like maybe going back like pre-bella, i want to more about the cullens, and more about all the time carslie spent in italy and how he felt when he became a vampire from his point of view...not looking back but while it happened...and then skip a few after bd and find out about jacob and the cullens and...well the list kind of goes granted yes i can see what i want to in my imagination and all that but still...
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

I totally wish SM could finish Midnight Sun (and hopefully the rest of the series from Edward's POV! His thinking process is so funny.)

I want to know more about the future, Jacob and Renesmee, how the whole Renee thing works out, will they ever beat up the Volturi... so many things to read about!!! :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Loads of People want to read more about the past - I'd like to know more too but I'd rather it intergrated into the future stories rather than A whole book about the past - Like flashbacks or something ( OMG Did you know they show flashbacks in the movie!!)
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

I want to definately see Alice's story. I do love her <3 I would love to know from before she turned to the time of twilight. I'd also love to see how Renesmee's story unfolds. I didn't love jacob as much as I did Edward obviously, but i must say, I like where he ended up.

I hate to say it, but I'm not ready for Bella's and Edwards stories to be finished either, I'll take pretty much anything! lol
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3