Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 651
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by bored by the sea » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 pm

missp wrote: And, OMG...can we talk about that INSANE example of a twi-fan over 20ish??? How scary is that? :lol: [/color][/size][/b]
yep im thinking physcho! in an entirely non harsh way but jeez watching that just literally scared the bejesus out of me :o :lol:
Image
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**

User avatar
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire
Posts: 1894
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: lost in Twilight zone

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by dazzel21 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 am

bored by the sea wrote:
missp wrote: And, OMG...can we talk about that INSANE example of a twi-fan over 20ish??? How scary is that? :lol: [/color][/size][/b]
yep im thinking physcho! in an entirely non harsh way but jeez watching that just literally scared the bejesus out of me :o :lol:
I think it's cool!!! Brings out the teenage years back to me...And I can talk about it to my nephew who is 6 to, to my cousin who's a teenager, to all my twi friends who's the same age as me and to some hurrmmph "experienced" twifans :lol: :lol:
The ratings just change with who you're taking to... :P
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
Image
~Team Edward Forever~

User avatar
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 651
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by bored by the sea » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
missp wrote: And, OMG...can we talk about that INSANE example of a twi-fan over 20ish??? How scary is that? :lol: [/color][/size][/b]
yep im thinking physcho! in an entirely non harsh way but jeez watching that just literally scared the bejesus out of me :o :lol:
I think it's cool!!! Brings out the teenage years back to me...And I can talk about it to my nephew who is 6 to, to my cousin who's a teenager, to all my twi friends who's the same age as me and to some hurrmmph "experienced" twifans :lol: :lol:
The ratings just change with who you're taking to... :P
yeah i agree but dude someone posted a kerazee vid of this girl literally screaming down the camera, literally scared the life out of me :lol:
Image
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**

User avatar
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire
Posts: 1894
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: lost in Twilight zone

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by dazzel21 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 am

bored by the sea wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
missp wrote: And, OMG...can we talk about that INSANE example of a twi-fan over 20ish??? How scary is that? :lol: [/color][/size][/b]
yep im thinking physcho! in an entirely non harsh way but jeez watching that just literally scared the bejesus out of me :o :lol:
I think it's cool!!! Brings out the teenage years back to me...And I can talk about it to my nephew who is 6 to, to my cousin who's a teenager, to all my twi friends who's the same age as me and to some hurrmmph "experienced" twifans :lol: :lol:
The ratings just change with who you're taking to... :P
yeah i agree but dude someone posted a kerazee vid of this girl literally screaming down the camera, literally scared the life out of me :lol:
Depends on how old the girl is... :lol: :lol: But it is quite scary...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
Image
~Team Edward Forever~

User avatar
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Posts: 1924
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by missp » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 am

scary...yes. It is unfortunate fans such as she who gives the haters fuel for their fire. I am the first to admit that I am truly obsessed...everybody who knows me knows it. BUT, I do live in the Real World, too. I'm not sure this one does.

User avatar
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire
Posts: 1894
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: lost in Twilight zone

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by dazzel21 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:11 am

missp wrote:scary...yes. It is unfortunate fans such as she who gives the haters fuel for their fire. I am the first to admit that I am truly obsessed...everybody who knows me knows it. BUT, I do live in the Real World, too. I'm not sure this one does.
Yeah they are the one's who give the haters the reason to bad mouth the Twilight's stars and fans. I mean, I know we get it we're all obsessed, we all love the stars but can you keep it together...jeez... :roll:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
Image
~Team Edward Forever~

JacobHowlsSexiness
Settled in Forks
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by JacobHowlsSexiness » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 am

Made fun of all the time. Most guys aren't fans of Twilight, so I get some funny looks and comments. But I think dudes get jealous of the attention the characters/movie get and the fact that the attention is moved away from them.

JacobHowlsSexiness
Settled in Forks
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by JacobHowlsSexiness » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Also, one thing I've noticed is that people act like they think Twilight is so stupid and that they are above the whole thing...then in the next breath they'll mention specific plot details from the books/movies. Sounds like denial to me.

User avatar
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Posts: 2362
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 am
Location: Mansfield, OH, USA

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by Chernaudi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

I'm a male Twilight fan, and I can understand why Kristen, Rob and Taylor are sometimes hesitant to answer questions from obcessed fans. I mean, just look at the Jimmy Kimmel show. I'll bet that Kristen, Rob and Taylor were a little embarassed by some of the questions asked.

And stuff like that can make all fans look bad, but it seems that all of them(especially Kristen and Taylor) understand that most of the fans aren't like that. But still, that behavior is a little off putting and creepy.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/

User avatar
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire
Posts: 1894
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am
Location: lost in Twilight zone

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by dazzel21 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 am

JacobHowlsSexiness wrote:Also, one thing I've noticed is that people act like they think Twilight is so stupid and that they are above the whole thing...then in the next breath they'll mention specific plot details from the books/movies. Sounds like denial to me.
Talking about hypocrisy...Hating Twilight and then quoting some lines. Arghhh I hate that kind of people...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
Image
~Team Edward Forever~

Post Reply