Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Bella Swan Cullen #3

Post by Suzan »

I've been re-reading the series and I'd forgotten how sarcastic and sassy and funny Bella was in Twilight. I think she lost some of that as the series progressed and also in the movies. It's made me remember how much I really liked her and identified with her. Besides the obvious obsession with Edward and the mystery of the vampire mythology, I think it's also in a very large part Bella who makes me revisit the series time and time again. She gets a lot of crap from the media for being a weak charater, but I actually think she's awesome! :D
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bella Swan Cullen #3

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I still think Bella is one of the more interesting characters in the series, not only being a main character but because of the fact that she undergoes such a unique transition.I think for people who enjoy reading science fiction / fantasy there's always this idea of " what if this happened to me", and in the Twilight Series I feel like Bella gives us an inside look into that world as if it was happening to us. That doesn't always occur in these types of books.