Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili
Settled in Forks

Re: Joham

Post by EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili »

I think it's interesting that Joham didn't want to be bothered raising any of his other kids after the first one---after he made all his observations and got all his empirical data. That certainly came back to "bite him" when Nahuel ended up being so attached to Huilen.
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I think that it's quite possible Aro might spare Joham. After all, creatures like hybrids would fascinate him, and maybe he could get hold of another child like Renesmee through Joham.

It's also possible that he might send Joham or his daughters to the Cullens to try and get Renesmee. Not to mention, I think, if Joham survives, he would want to meet the Cullens if he found out about them. He would probably view Carlisle as a scientist, like him, and as for Edward, who has successfully bred his own hybrid, well! I've said in another discussion that I often imagine Edward's reaction if Joham suggested he should help him in his experiments. I think Edward's response would be entertaining, don't you?
EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili
Settled in Forks

Post by EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili »

Oh, I'd never thought of that, but I bet you're right. That would be an interesting place to take Renesmee's story--the Volturi threatening the Cullens through Joham.

And Edward's response would be classic. :D
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."