Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Amivera »

ToxicWaste13 wrote: I never really thought about it, but just the fact that he tries so hard not to break from their "vegetarian" diet does make him one of the stronger ones, maybe even stronger than Edward tho it hurts to say.
Oh! I completely agree!
Whereas the others were born into the 'vegetarian' lifestyle, Jasper lived for years and years as a... err... human-blood-drinker, so it definitely would take a large amount of strength for him to overcome the monster. I don't know what it's really like, but it seems to me that if a vampire drank human blood for a longer time, it would be more difficult to stop. (Laurent, for example, says something about it being hard to break old habits). :P
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
pubesy
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by pubesy »

why did alice and jasper join the Cullans'? I can never remember.

and didn't jasper become vegetarian to escape his empathy at being able to feel the feelings his human prey felt as he killed them? (shudders) poor dude!

i tell you what - the guy who plays jasper, is completely not what i expected him to look like.
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

pubesy wrote:why did alice and jasper join the Cullans'? I can never remember.

and didn't jasper become vegetarian to escape his empathy at being able to feel the feelings his human prey felt as he killed them? (shudders) poor dude!

i tell you what - the guy who plays jasper, is completely not what i expected him to look like.
i'm sorry, but in my opinion, that guy looks NOTHING like Jasper.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheVampireGirl »

Okay...answer me this people. How funny would it be if Jasper (to torture Edward or to punish him) Made Edward or Emmett fall in love with each other OR with a human male...ERIC OR MIKE :D! lol! Anyway...Tell me this as well. How may people had a dream of Jasper after Breaking Dawn poping up in the window?
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Haha! I've read fanfictions like that! ^.^

I agree! I was a little disappointed, because he just doesn't remind me of the brooding empath or the southern gentleman.

Alice and Jasper joined the Cullens, because Alice had a vision about it. Jasper turned into a 'vegetarian' because Alice asked him to. She wanted to live that lifestyle and Jasper wanted to live with her.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
pubesy

Post by pubesy »

Jasper turned into a 'vegetarian' because Alice asked him to.
I though it was also because he no longer wanted to "feel" the way it felt when he "stole" a human's life. His Empathy was a curse as well as a gift.

could you imagine how horrible that would feel - to feel the pain YOU brought upon another when you kill them? Newborns, older vampires as well as humans - especially since he was a "vampire soldier" staking claims on territories and it was his role to "cull" his newborn soldiers at the 1 year mark, in his older lifetimes.
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

Jane V wrote:

i'm sorry, but in my opinion, that guy looks NOTHING like Jasper.
really? well, the guy playing Jasper looks like the way I pictured him but I understand if you pictured him differently =)
I feel so bad for Jasper because he had to feel what his prey was feeling. :cry: But he does very well trying to change his diet, I think.
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

TheVampireGirl wrote:Okay...answer me this people. How funny would it be if Jasper (to torture Edward or to punish him) Made Edward or Emmett fall in love with each other OR with a human male...ERIC OR MIKE :D! lol! Anyway...Tell me this as well. How may people had a dream of Jasper after Breaking Dawn poping up in the window?
LOL! I can see him messing with them like that
and oh yes.... I've dreamed of Jasper in my window before... and then I passed out. :roll: lol jk :lol:
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
ilovejasperhale

Post by ilovejasperhale »

Oh my gosh! I love Jasper! I really, really love his character. I think he has the most influential power/special ability. The fact that he can calm people down or rile (sp?) them up. It's just so cool! :)
ExactlyYourHeroinx
Settled in Forks

Post by ExactlyYourHeroinx »

Jasper is definatly my favourite Cullen! He just has such an amazing history, and he's so determined and caring. I don't have words for my love of Jasper!